[Variety] Come To Play 유재석 김원희의 놀러와

Guest bubblyhyunghee

Dunno if either of you are member of xiaomao123's cb, but that has the Xmas '04 episode with chinese subs. I'm trying to d/l it now (cb not moving at the moment <_<) and will upload it after it's done, can't promise anything though as I haven't had any luck uploading stuff on ysi/mu in the past few days.

Thank you so much for telling me! :w00t: Is it chinese hardsubbed? I don't really need the subs since I can't read chinese, but if that's the only one available, I guess that'll be the only one that I'll get. I guess I'll wait for your YSI/MU link, however if you don't ever get to uploading, can you pm me the direct link to the file on cb? I can't read chinese so I don't know which file it is :ph34r: Thanks again!

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

cap26cb.jpg

cap34oo.jpg

cap16zl.jpg

Nohluhwa - E95.042106 - Kim Chang Ryul, KimC, Lee Young Ha/Shinji

available at http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

i thought it was funny when kim chang ryul said that his baby was in an incubator for 7 months. haha. because he had a shotgun wedding and was just being funny. he got married in december of 2004, and his wife had their son in march 2005. :P i thought it was funny. oh plus i found it hilarious that park myung soo was wearing that cardigan that shin from goong wore (and some other celebrity wore it too, but i don't remember who) and he wore a grail tee. hahah he's hip.

Guest flyfany89

^ is this the upgraded Noh Luh Wah set??

if it is..then wow..it looks so cool!!!

it looks so high tech -ish..haha

I am in love with the hi-techy ness of the new set. And the new segment corner is hilarious too.. I can't stop laughing at Kim C when his chair vibrates cuz his face STILL remains the same monotonous expression! Oh, and those Japanese kids were so cute trying to talk in Korean!

^ooolala, tony ahn as a guest! ^^!!

i thought it was funny when kim chang ryul said that his baby was in an incubator for 7 months. haha. because he had a shotgun wedding and was just being funny. he got married in december of 2004, and his wife had their son in march 2005. :P
hahahaah the vibrating chairs!!! and his wedding!! hahahah that was hilarious. omg kim c is SO weird o_O!! his comment about his wife. what'd he say again? "she came by, and was like, isn't it cold" "yah, she seemed so nice just then." HAHAH so random

Guest evelyn168

This week's Come to Play is quite fun... Kim Won Hee can't say the name of Tony's new song... I like the old song segment in the end.

Guest trulime

does anybody have the episode with the top 10 dancers where bi, shinhwa, dbsk, and se7en come out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hestah

does anyone have a complete episode guide to this that we could pin to the beginning of the thread? it would help track down which ones worth downloading??

• 4 weeks later...
Guest andy<33

yeah, i need mbc come to play where has LDW and Brian in there...

any of link, beside megaupload and clubbox please.

Archived