[Variety] Come To Play 유재석 김원희의 놀러와

Guest bubblyhyunghee

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

Come to Play 놀러와 89회 060310 LQ

- Lee Soo-young, Kim Hyung-joon (SS501), Park Jung-min (SS501), Bong Tae-gyu and Seong Eun

Check my CB... ^_^

I love it when the celebrities are honest like when Whee Sung said he likes girls with big butts, and he says the width can't be that big, it's the side, profile butt that counts. And it's so funny when he says it in Korean. I love it. All their stories were SO funny. I would upload it for you but I have the HQ version and it's on a CD.

Ah! I'm on a hunt for this episode. Anyone still have it in its entirity?!

Guest shrimpzaas

Come to Play 놀러와 89회 060310 LQ

- Lee Soo-young, Kim Hyung-joon (SS501), Park Jung-min (SS501), Bong Tae-gyu and Seong Eun

Check my CB... ^_^

wow..Thank u so much

Guest Solly

OMG!!!! my hyung joon is going to be in it!! can't wait to watch it!!! i hope someone uploads it onto yousendit or MU or filefront though... i can't use clubbox... T^T

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest suejinners

yoo jae suk and kim won hee are soo funny together

and its funny when park myung soo and jo hye ryun argue

thanks for the ss link!

Guest sylver

Come to Play 놀러와 90회 060317 LQ

- The cast members of 'Soulmates' featuring Sa Gang, Kim Mi-jin, Ryohei Otani and Chui Pil-rip. Check my CB. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

just curious.. is anyone going to upload any non-CB links of come to play anymore?! i can't anymore i think >_<!! stupid clubbox. hmm.. i really want to see chun myung hoon!!!! >_<!! anyone's help would be greatly appreciated :wub: thanks!

Guest dadedum

does anyone have the christmas 2004 episode with bi, shinhwa, kim jong kook, koyote, etc.? I've been looking for it forever! If someone does, please upload to YSI, MU, or FF. Thanks in advance!! :)

me too! i've been trying to find this one with no such luck... :( If anyone has it or knows where I can get it, please help! CB link is fine with me as long as HQ :D And I was wondering, is there english subs for this episode?

Dunno if either of you are member of xiaomao123's cb, but that has the Xmas '04 episode with chinese subs. I'm trying to d/l it now (cb not moving at the moment <_<) and will upload it after it's done, can't promise anything though as I haven't had any luck uploading stuff on ysi/mu in the past few days.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ` k s

Does anyone have the rest of the episodes with Yoon Eun Hye and god? I have the first one (episode #77 12-2-05). Either HQ or LQ is fine..

Archived