Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lee Hyori Thread

Replies

• doggieusadoggieusa CALIFORNIAPosts: 1,221Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

edited May 2006
    Thanks Janice. Did not realize how performers are chosen in MTV Asia Awards Show. Oh and where was it held last night?

yurilarrynd3.jpg

Thank you Van for the banner

• annacelupannacelup Posts: 300Member
    edited May 2006
    QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 7 2006, 12:14 AM) »

Hyori - Larry
    Jacinda - Won Bin
    Janice - Kang Ta / Dennis O'Neil
    Janny - Se7en
    Linda - Taebin / Hyun Bin
    Susie - Hyun Joong
    Yen - Minwoo / Eric

HEY! u guys are like totally snatching all the hotties away image
    lol image !!

and i agree with Lin image , not gonna say anything on recent events..

ohh anyways, when is that special performance thingy gonna be aired?? the one Brian mentioned a few pages back..

Larry, if i'm not mistaken its held in Bangkok, Thailand..
  • jacindajacinda I ? China Posts: 899Member
    QUOTE(annacelup @ May 7 2006, 01:49 AM) »

HEY! u guys are like totally snatching all the hotties away image

Lol, at this rate we'll have to have a new thing for people who sign-up for the fanlisting, name, age, where you're from, and hottie of choice!

QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 7 2006, 01:36 AM) »

but like how Kang Ta and Vanness are collaborating, i wish Hyori gets to collab with some Taiwanese superstar too.. how about Jolin Tsai!! image

If she had to collab with one then that'd be my choice. Love her music! But Hyori hasn't really done anything in the Chinese market whereas Kangta has almost exclusively concentrated on it so that probably won't happen.

QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 7 2006, 12:35 AM) »

uhmm.. i remember she's 165cm, that's all. not sure what that is in feet or inches or whatever.. image LOL~

That's 5'5. I memorized all the ft-meter conversions just so I could know what height Asian stars are. image
    IPB Image
    Doggieusa and Chaserj7 are my heroes.
    ♥The Lee Hyori Love Project♥
    On Vacation until 2008
  • chaserj7chaserj7 Posts: 2,174Member
    edited May 2006
    ^haha so Hyori is 5'5? image then how tall is Won Bin? image

QUOTE(doggieusa @ May 7 2006, 02:45 PM) »

Thanks Janice. Did not realize how performers are chosen in MTV Asia Awards Show. Oh and where was it held last night?
    heyy Larry, as Syaz said, it's in Bangkok, Thailand.. image

uhmmm random, but Wang Lee Hom was one of the two hosts and there was this bit i found rather awkward.. he shouted to the audience "when i say 'bang', you say 'kok' ".. the audience were very responsive, but it SOUNDED real weird. image

QUOTE(annacelup @ May 7 2006, 02:49 PM) »

HEY! u guys are like totally snatching all the hotties away

ohh anyways, when is that special performance thingy gonna be aired?? the one Brian mentioned a few pages back..
    LOL Syaz quickly grab a hottie for yourself too, before they're all taken up! image

and and yupp yupp anyone know about that special perf? image i feel very un-updated with Hyori's recent going-ons.. image

QUOTE(jacinda @ May 7 2006, 03:01 PM) »

Lol, at this rate we'll have to have a new thing for people who sign-up for the fanlisting, name, age, where you're from, and hottie of choice!
    LOL Jacinda~ haha yeahh.. all the guys would go "HYORI!" and the rest of us would be naming all the random male hotties... it'd be so funny! image but there's so many of us here, i wonder if there's enough male hotties to go around, LOL!

Shinhwa banner credits: jangneri
  • ~lin~~lin~ ~linlysvillePosts: 7,922Member

IDOL

QUOTE(jacinda @ May 7 2006, 02:06 AM) »

That's 5'5. I memorized all the ft-meter conversions just so I could know what height Asian stars are. image

Hyori is 5'5.......... She is taller then me... Im only 5'3 image
    ~the heart looks back~

• annacelupannacelup Posts: 300Member
    edited May 2006
    QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 7 2006, 01:06 AM) »

uhmmm random, but Wang Lee Hom was one of the two hosts and there was this bit i found rather awkward.. he shouted to the audience "when i say 'bang', you say 'kok' ".. the audience were very responsive, but it SOUNDED real weird. image

LOL Janice, i can jus imagine how awkward it must be.. haha it sounds so wrong image ..
    QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 7 2006, 01:06 AM) »

LOL Syaz quickly grab a hottie for yourself too, before they're all taken up! image

ahh ur soo right image .. LOL i shall book Park Jung Min before he's taken image ..

anyways, here are pics i found over at Finklitis..
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    ^ goodness they look darn sexy don't they image ..

credits: hunny
    QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 7 2006, 02:06 AM) »

^haha so Hyori is 5'5? image then how tall is Won Bin? image

He's 5'10 according to his thread. image Tall enough for me!
    IPB Image
    On Vacation until 2008
  • scribbles*scribbles* Posts: 2,213Member

IDOL

edited May 2006
    lol are we still playing matchmaker here for Hyori and..err..ourselves?

Hahha. Well me <3 Hyun Joong cept..too bad he likes Hyori.

Grr...hate her or still love her in this situation??
    a fan-fiction series featuring SM entertainment - posting september 2014
    QUOTE(annacelup @ May 7 2006, 02:18 AM) »

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/annayana/yah.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/annayana/pah.jpg
    ^ goodness they look darn sexy don't they image ..

credits: hunny

Sexy but I still think any girl and Lee Junki together just looks wrong.

QUOTE(~lin~ @ May 7 2006, 02:11 AM) »

Hyori is 5'5.......... She is taller then me... Im only 5'3 image

It's okay. I think celebrities all get their height's boosted up by an inch. I'm 5'3 too, but I never feel short. It's a good height to be.
    IPB Image
    On Vacation until 2008
  • SOUL'd to:GDSOUL'd to:GD H I A T U S LA, CaliforniaPosts: 6,228Member
    Wonbin is 180 cm ^^;;

OMFG! THOSE PICS OF JUNKI & HYORI!! YAHH!! OMG. CAN I ALSO OWN JUNKI TOO? haha. soo it's, Janny - Se7en & JunKi

lol. gahhh those picss... *dies*

I'm only 5'2 0_o
    t h e S O u L *
  • BLurBLurBLurBLur Posts: 2,346Member
    edited May 2006
    hey janice... during which part of the AMAs did se7en perform?? at around which hour?? i only saw the beginning and the end.... didnt manage to catch se7en perform.... i really liked leehom's performance though... his speed rapping.. image and vaness & kangta was great too...

http://www.hyoleeworld.com/bbs/view.php?id...esc=asc&no=2338
    ^hyori's special mbc performance & her shall we dance performance... image image

edit: i was dissapointed at the special performance... it was basically juz everyone on stage singing... i was expecting some hot collab or something... dang
    banner credits: Dark Angel
    | The Brown Eyed Girls Forum |
    edited May 2006
    QUOTE(annacelup @ May 7 2006, 03:18 PM) »

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/annayana/yah.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/annayana/pah.jpg
    ^ goodness they look darn sexy don't they ..
    thanks for the pics Syaz! image LOL this is for a Giordano ad right? i'm rather glad they're taking on a sexy atmosphere, the first few Giordano Spring ads were kinda silly, IMO, though Hyori was so cuuute. image

QUOTE(jacinda @ May 7 2006, 03:25 PM) »

I think celebrities all get their height's boosted up by an inch. I'm 5'3 too, but I never feel short.
    how do you convert heights from cm to feet? image i'm only 161.5.. and it just struck me that Hyori is actually the shortest member of FinKL.. the rest are 167-170, she's only 165...

QUOTE(. SE7ENMiNE . @ May 7 2006, 03:30 PM) »

OMFG! THOSE PICS OF JUNKI & HYORI!! YAHH!! OMG. CAN I ALSO OWN JUNKI TOO?
    LOL Janny you got it! haha but i agree with Jacinda, Junki and any girl looks wrong because Junki himself is kinda girl-looking.. maybe a handsome female would go with him.. image not Hyori, fosho.

Hyori - Larry
    Jacinda - Won Bin
    Janice - Kang Ta / Dennis O'Neil
    Janny - Se7en / JunKi
    Linda - Taebin / Hyun Bin
    Susie - Hyun Joong
    Syaz - Jung Min
    Yen - Minwoo / Eric

QUOTE(BLurBLur @ May 7 2006, 03:30 PM) »

hey janice... during which part of the AMAs did se7en perform??

http://www.hyoleeworld.com/bbs/view.php?id...esc=asc&no=2338
    ^hyori's special mbc performance & her shall we dance performance... image image
    ^whooot i'm so gonna watch this perf later... image

and Se7en performed within the first half an hour, if i'm not wrong.. he was one of the first performers.. he PWNED them all! LOL.. but i wish Lee Hom had sang instead of rapped, he's such a brilliant singer.. image

also there were a whole lot of beautiful women at the MAA.. the Thai models especially.. but i'm sure if Hyori went, she wouldn't pale in comparison either.. (especially since ALL the Korean nominees were male! ><) Vicki Zhao was saying "the korean men are hot" and Vanness Wu was saying "ohh, but the Korean GIRLS are hot too!" and i was thinking-- wait till he sees Hyori! LOL! image

• SOUL'd to:GDSOUL'd to:GD H I A T U S LA, CaliforniaPosts: 6,228Member
    edited May 2006
    LMFAOOO!!!! Janice Unnie, haha your hilarious. Acckk.. awee, but JunKi is still hawt anyway >.< *talks to JunKi* It's okay baby, I still love you.

lol. You guys don't like JunKi Oppa is hot? He's SO irresistable! Esp. Se7en.. *dies*
    I wanna see Se7en & Hyori together another time, since Se7en got buffer, can you imagine them!? SE7EN + HYORI = SEXYYYY =D
    Acckkk, *prays to see them together again* She should turn around & change her mind bout young guys, she'd look REAL hot with Se7en <3
    t h e S O u L *
    ^LOL Janny!! i think most of us here are okay with Junki! just that he just doesn't go that well with Hyori.. just like how i like Daniel but i think they just haven't got that much chemistry with each other.. image (therefore i ship Eric/Hyori or KSW/Hyori!)

haha but Se7en is a different story.. i think he and Hyori are sizzlin' together!! image hope they perform together again soon~~ and man, if Hyori were ever to change her mind about younger guys, i can imagine all the young male gasoos rushing to her doorstep with flowers.. image

heyyy what a bummer i think z-degrees has shut down or something? image and kpop.bww2.com is still kinda dead.. >< where can i get my Hyori/kpop goodies nows.. image

LOL btw any news on the SWD MV yet? i feel like i've been waiting since forever! ><

• koorikoori [? YooSu] [EunHae ?] CanadaPosts: 996Friend of Soompi
    hey hyori fanss lol. i've just recently fallen in love with hyori in the pass few weeks.. her fashion style got me interested. i used to hate her tho when i first got into kpop. but now im inlove with her o_o..its definatly her dark angel look that interested me.

i looked around in thread.. about 20pages or so o_o and i couldnt find them.. but i'll looking for any of her dark angel pics from the photoshoots and the ones of her with the red streaks from cosopolitan (ithink?..but definatly a typo lol)
    if any1 could help me locate them. that would be great ;D thanks in advance =]
    We're meant to be hopefully b.e.a.u.tiful. You and me, Micky!
    ----*Epik High is Love Love Love
    ---**[kooya's Shop][411]*---
    edited May 2006
    QUOTE(koori @ May 7 2006, 09:34 PM) »

i looked around in thread.. about 20pages or so o_o and i couldnt find them.. but i'll looking for any of her dark angel pics from the photoshoots and the ones of her with the red streaks from cosopolitan (ithink?..but definatly a typo lol)
    heyy buddy! haha you're right, i just realised we didn't have any links to her album pics either, LOL! i tried looking for them too but i can't find them either.. image so imma just post some that i already had on my imageshack account... not sure if i have all, though..

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

p.s: Brian-oppa maybe you can link this post from the first post.. then visitors can find the pictures easier, LOL!.. image
    heyy maybe we could link ALL of Hyori's photoshoots and promo pics from the first post too.. image i dunno, whatdya guys think? image

edited May 2006
    unfortch i can only find these from the Cosmo Mag shoot.. i don't have the one that's in Brian-oppa's siggy.. >< and the one where she's sitting on a stool looking down..

IPB Image IPB Image

haha and another random one which i like a lot:

IPB Image

• koorikoori [? YooSu] [EunHae ?] CanadaPosts: 996Friend of Soompi
    edited May 2006
    thank you so much for uploading these for me chaserj7!! <3

i absolutely love this pic!! she looks so hawt~ haha
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/778/hyoleeh109cosmo3af.jpg
    We're meant to be hopefully b.e.a.u.tiful. You and me, Micky!
    ----*Epik High is Love Love Love
    ---**[kooya's Shop][411]*---
  • ~lin~~lin~ ~linlysvillePosts: 7,922Member

IDOL

QUOTE(koori @ May 7 2006, 08:34 AM) »

hey hyori fanss lol. i've just recently fallen in love with hyori in the pass few weeks.. her fashion style got me interested. i used to hate her tho when i first got into kpop. but now im inlove with her o_o..its definatly her dark angel look that interested me.

Hey Im glad you like her now............ but let me ask you a question???? What make you hate her from the first place when you don't even know her.... that is a question I always ask myself when people say they HATE Hyori... I just don't understand... why you hate someone when you don't even know the person... what have Hyori actually done to you to hate her so much....

my good friend Janice had provided you wil plenty of Hyori Dark Angle pictures... enjoy and hope to see more of you in our lovely Hyori thread...

~the heart looks back~