The Lee Hyori Thread

Guest BLurBLur

ahhhhhhhh i finally watched it....it AWESOME and pretty long, too °-°

ERIC's so hot in this vid, very cool scene when appeared next to Hyori and gave er his mobile phone

but pretty sad that teddy's not in this vid .__. at least you can hear his damn gorgeous voice

thx again for giving us the link ^^

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rapunzel283

Ok I LOVE the song - it'd be SO HOT if there was a perf! But that ain't gonna happen...

But it'd be so cool! Hyori, Teddy & KimJiEun! <3

And the MV! Hyori's so beautiful in it! Her dancing is getting better and better! And Eric [and SangWoo minus the hair] are soooo hot!

HYORI JJANG!

Guest sSsquishy

^ me too. i would love the full version (if there is). the one i have only goes up to 1:28.

at first i didn't really like this song as much, but now it keeps getting stuck in my head. i love it now, lol. ^^ teddy's rapping is hot. *fans self*

Guest simpleandpink

I'm just loving Anyclub right now. Love it Love it. The video was great. KSW was hot, Hyori was hot, Eric was hot. It's all HOT.

Guest rapunzel283

I'm just loving Anyclub right now. Love it Love it. The video was great. KSW was hot, Hyori was hot, Eric was hot. It's all HOT.

^ Damn right ^_^

Hyori's so hot right now!!!!!!

Guest suejinners

no one has the long full version of the mp3 of anyclub? ahh i want it!

oh yeah! rapunzel283! did you still want the mp3? sorry for replying so late =[ its only 1:28 ! really short!

Yea I reallie need to find the song, I have both the drama videos and the MV it's so good! I love Hyori and Eric they are just an awesome lookin couple...they're so cute when they smile at each other...I wish they would do a movie or drama together..

I don't think she's that plastic, but does anyone know exactly what surgeries she's had? I think her face looks pretty much the same...the emphasis can easily be made with makeup...she's naturally gorgeous.;

Guest rapunzel283

I have a direct dling link to the song... the not skipping version with good bass... [theres like a 3mb version, but it skips...]

PM me :ph34r:

<33333333

I'm never gonna get sick of AnyClub, I swear lol~

Guest BLurBLur

the more i listen to the song the more i love it...... cant get enough of it... !!!! hahahhaha...

btw... i have the 192kbps mp3 for the song if anyone is interested... PM me...

Archived