The Lee Hyori Thread

Guest BLurBLur

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

when she was the MC for Happy Together she admitted that she got surgery on the show.

And a few weeks later after that episode they were talking about "complexes" (a korean word for flaws) and they were asking about hyoris, and shin dongyub(the other MC) was like "well ya had a lotta complexes before surgery rite?" and she was like "of course and i still have a lot." but i like her cuz she admits stufff a lot and dont act all fake. im sure theres a lotta fakeness in her cuz shes a celebrity.

buh before or after plastic surgery...she was always pretty. even b4 she was a gasoo ^^

i love her so much!!

i've never heard of this as well.... but if its true... then i would have to give her props for admitting it... lots of artists dare not admit they had surgery....

and thanks rapunzel283 for the lovely gifs.... they look great !!!!! :)

Guest BLurBLur

this thread really needs more pics.... so here are some caps of hyori attending the Kim Jung Man photo exhibition on MBC Section TV (2005.10.05)

I am so loving the whole specs thing.... i think she looks excellent with specs... :wub:

gkdsladl034dq.jpg

gkdsladl014zx.jpg

so cute !!!!

gkdsladl053bi.jpg

gkdsladl115ff.jpg

gkdsladl156dk.jpg

credits: hyoleeworld + kirahyolee + Knov1@AHQ

Guest whiterose.

I don't see any talent except maybe a lil bit of dancing & being sexy haha & she's a plastic head.

yu mean plastic surgery?

she didnt rly have except eyes which 8 out of 10 celebrities do.

and if yur gonna bash her why do you bother coming to this thread which are for her fans?

anyway i LOVE hyori ;)

I liked her song, Any Motion with Eric. That video was cute too! ^_______^

cute?lolol it was supposed to be sex appeal ishh:]

i wanna see the anyclub music video~~

what the? eye surgery... i don't think so, her eyes look natural....like if celebs got eye surgery done, you could pretty much tell.... but anyways, her moon shaped eyes are cute!! even if she got surgery, shes still beautiful and not overdone

Picture Threads on Hyori

Hyori & Eric - Shots from Anyclub MV [sequel to Anymotion]

Hyori Self-Cam

Hyori AnyClub Random Pics

*will add more*

Thank's!!!!!

I saw the anycall preview and party at anycall club.(YTN news)

Kwon sangwoo was at the new anycall vid too!!!The sequel(anymotion song)Is good!!!

I like the new song&Mv better than the 1st anycall although both good^^*

Guest whiterose.

what the? eye surgery... i don't think so, her eyes look natural....like if celebs got eye surgery done, you could pretty much tell.... but anyways, her moon shaped eyes are cute!! even if she got surgery, shes still beautiful and not overdone

double eyelid. yeah its pretty old new now and its not important=]

its usual thing among celebrities

this thread really needs more pics.... so here are some caps of hyori attending the Kim Jung Man photo exhibition on MBC Section TV (2005.10.05)

I am so loving the whole specs thing.... i think she looks excellent with specs... :wub:

gkdsladl034dq.jpg

gkdsladl014zx.jpg

so cute !!!!

gkdsladl053bi.jpg

gkdsladl115ff.jpg

gkdsladl156dk.jpg

she looks tired but still looking good=]

Guest rapunzel283

^ Yea I don't know. IMO, her eyes are the same. Like the pics above ^ [in the glasses], her eyes are really small.

But I love her either way lol. :D

-------

Pics of HYORI ERIC & KWONSANGWOO - Promotion for AnyClub!!!!

Hyori Pic Thread

Random Hyori Pics

2x Hyori & Eric Anyclub Photos

Random comment - She and Eric would make hot babies.

And has anyone else noticed the promise ring she always has on? ;)

i wonder whats gonna debut first... ANYCLuB or FINKL DIGITAL SINGLE ?? hahah can't wait to anticipate both :D but seems like anyclub single is making more progress than finkl's single..arghh...

teehee i hope hyori n eric end up together :P in the cf n real life.... lol too much too hope for... kwon sang woo is gonna be the 3rd wheel right?

Guest BLurBLur

^ it does look like the anyclub single is making more progress.. but the finkl single, as far as i know.. i already done & dusted... they have recorded the songs... and shot the MV.... so its just a matter of the company deciding when they wanna release it... the target release date is this month.. but it is already the middle of the month and still there arent any news on it..... but i would be surprised if anyclub is released before the digital single.....

as for the surgery discussion... many celebs do the eye surgery... so its no biggie..... as i said... what i like about her is not whether she did any surgery or not... but its that she did it and was open to admit it.... many celebs dare not admit that they had surgery.... ;) hyori jjang <3 <3

gkdsladl034dq.jpg

gkdsladl014zx.jpg

so cute !!!!

gkdsladl053bi.jpg

gkdsladl115ff.jpg

gkdsladl156dk.jpg

Man she looks so sexy in glasses

Guest rapunzel283

I HOPE HYORI GETS BETTER REALLY REALLY SOON T_T

She was feeling sick during the whole 2 hour show, yet she held it in.

SHE IS THE JJANG. Period.

Archived