The Lee Hyori Thread

Guest BLurBLur

• Replies 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sSsquishy

ooh, a hyori thread. <3

i love this girl. she's so pretty, sexy, cute, blah blah blahh.. she can practically pull off any kind of look. whether she's wearing the most hideous dress or stylin' the funkiest do. not to mention that sweet personality. =)

lookin' forward to her album.

Guest rapunzel283

Yup the official word is her album is coming out in December...

She also has the new Anycall CF/MV coming out... called "ANYCLUB". It features her and Eric again, and I think Kwon Sang Woo. HOTTTT. Its supposed to be like a korean drama, with the love triangle... I've seen previews, Eric fights and Hyori dances. Its hot lol~

I've also heard snippets of the song that goes with the CF. Its fantastic :D

Guest Demllequ

question : her name is hyori right? but why do some people call her hyolee??

isit the spelling of the L and R in the korean alphabet?

Guest rapunzel283

^ As far as I know, in the Korean alphabet, there is no 'r' sound. The 'r' sound is more of an 'l'. Hyori is just the romanization, but when you say 이효리, its actually "E Hyo-Lee". I guess thats why her album's called "Stylish... E Hyolee" lol. But when its romanised, people write Lee Hyori, or Lee Hyolee. I guess its a matter of preference :)

Guest jahnna092286

all i know is...

she is a really cool person with a sweeter personality than her face (which i thought would be impossible)

too bad shes not talented

but hella other people arnt talented either so wutever

shes funny on TV tho

Guest X__YeaH

i truthfully believe she's not plastic.

i see all natural beauty in her.

when she was the MC for Happy Together she admitted that she got surgery on the show.

And a few weeks later after that episode they were talking about "complexes" (a korean word for flaws) and they were asking about hyoris, and shin dongyub(the other MC) was like "well ya had a lotta complexes before surgery rite?" and she was like "of course and i still have a lot." but i like her cuz she admits stufff a lot and dont act all fake. im sure theres a lotta fakeness in her cuz shes a celebrity.

buh before or after plastic surgery...she was always pretty. even b4 she was a gasoo ^^

i love her so much!!

Guest rapunzel283

when she was the MC for Happy Together she admitted that she got surgery on the show.

And a few weeks later after that episode they were talking about "complexes" (a korean word for flaws) and they were asking about hyoris, and shin dongyub(the other MC) was like "well ya had a lotta complexes before surgery rite?" and she was like "of course and i still have a lot." but i like her cuz she admits stufff a lot and dont act all fake. im sure theres a lotta fakeness in her cuz shes a celebrity.

buh before or after plastic surgery...she was always pretty. even b4 she was a gasoo ^^

i love her so much!!

^ This is honestly the first time I've ever heard this. O_O...

I don't know. I reckon she looks the same from her pre-FinKL days to now...

HYORI JJANG!

Archived