Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lee Hyori Thread

Replies

• Cee PeehCee Peeh GuamPosts: 476Member
    edited May 2006
    Here's unseen pics from Hyori's fake myspace account lol

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

^Is that a bruise?! image

• SOUL'd to:GDSOUL'd to:GD H I A T U S LA, CaliforniaPosts: 6,228Member
    That's what I thought.... =.='

she's so sexy <3
    t h e S O u L *
  • suejinnerssuejinners Posts: 8,571Friend of Soompi
    ^^^
    the rest of them were posted here by hunny. THERES A LOTTTTTTTT
    http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54443
  • ~lin~~lin~ ~linlysvillePosts: 7,922Member

IDOL

QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 5 2006, 10:20 PM) »

LOL!! so now it's left to Susie and Linda to fight over Hyun Joong?

image well, anyways, HyunJoong is such a little brother to me as well............ so I will take Wonbin/Taebin/Hyunbin <---- I will TAKE ALL MY BIN AWAY image image <3<3<3

Im pretty sure Hyori would have to agree with me on this one.... I think me and Hyori like MANLY guys image we want to see some abs and some muscle image

QUOTE(Cee Peeh @ May 6 2006, 12:14 AM) »

Here's unseen pics from Hyori's fake myspace account lol

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

^Is that a bruise?! image

I saw this in the PICTURE THREAD.............

IPB Image

^ I was wondering the same thing when I saw that picture in the Picture Thread.......... I was like DANG... she must of work heka hard to get the bruise.... image I felt her pain...

QUOTE(jacinda @ May 5 2006, 10:56 PM) »

He's pretty hot. But you guys can have him, cause he's younger than me (why do they always have to choose such young members for those boybands? image ), and I'll go for Wonbin.

Hehehe WONBIN for you tooooooooooooooooo image dang another compition here j/k

another WONBIN for Hyori LOVE.... its all good....
    ~the heart looks back~

• YOUNGJOOxYOUNGJOOx Posts: 429Member
    gorgeous lady.
    although i hate to say this because i lerve her, i think she gained some weight on her tummy...
    but none-the-less she is SEXI QUEEN
  • ~lin~~lin~ ~linlysvillePosts: 7,922Member

IDOL

QUOTE(sweetxsour @ May 6 2006, 12:43 AM) »

gorgeous lady.
    although i hate to say this because i lerve her, i think she gained some weight on her tummy...

Whoa... you think....... but I think and all of us think (i think, all of us think the same in here image) says that she tone up on her tummy......... hummmm maybe it was how she was standing in the picture up there... but yea really... Hyori did tone up really good... she got abs to show off now.... not flabs image (Hyori I still love you girl) I have flabs too so its okies to show it off....
    ~the heart looks back~

• suejinnerssuejinners Posts: 8,571Friend of Soompi
    QUOTE(sweetxsour @ May 5 2006, 09:43 PM) »

gorgeous lady.

^ actually shes always had a chubby tummy. Its just that no one notices it
    her weight fluctuates a LOT.

sometimes it looks toned
    but otherwise its "flabby"
  • scribbles*scribbles* Posts: 2,213Member

IDOL

QUOTE(. SE7ENMiNE . @ May 5 2006, 04:37 PM) »

accckkk. Linda unnie.. I dont think anyone noticed my post except for you, I guess I'll just make you soemthing only. >_<

Hyun Joong is only 18 turning 19. 0_0

haha Linda Unnie.. acckkk is HyunJoong Oppa is taken by Susie, then I guess SE7EN IS TAKEN BY ME. XD

awww sorry~~ i didnt mean to ignore your post. i always seem to read stuff later on after i post something i need to post. image

of course i'd appreciate if you made me something~~ thank u for even the thought.

and about Se7en...you're lucky you mentioned about taking him *this* year. if it were two years ago, i woldnt have given him up. hahaha image

kekke so everybody's letting me keep hyunjoong? image

and for those who watched happy together-- wasn't hyori so cute when they showed her pictures from when she was younger at the very beginning? aww she was always so pretty.
    a fan-fiction series featuring SM entertainment - posting september 2014
  • chaserj7chaserj7 Posts: 2,174Member
    QUOTE(Cee Peeh @ May 6 2006, 01:14 PM) »

^Is that a bruise?!
    damnnn i'm pretty sure it is! image Hyori must've hit herself really hard somewhere during one of her rehearsals.. i hope she's better now. image

QUOTE(~lin~ @ May 6 2006, 01:46 PM) »

Whoa... you think....... but I think and all of us think (i think, all of us think the same in here ) says that she tone up on her tummy......... hummmm maybe it was how she was standing in the picture up there... but yea really... Hyori did tone up really good... she got abs to show off now.... not flabs (Hyori I still love you girl) I have flabs too so its okies to show it off....
    haha Hyori's been having abs for sometime now.. but as Sue Jin said, her weight fluctuates a lot.. sometimes she has flab over the abs, sometimes she doesn't.. but the fact is, she still has abs anyway.. LOL! image

QUOTE(scribbles* @ May 6 2006, 02:32 PM) »

kekke so everybody's letting me keep hyunjoong? image
    haha i guess so Susie! image

Susie - Hyun Joong
    Linda - Taebin / Hyun Bin
    Jacinda - Won Bin
    Yen - Minwoo / Eric

Shinhwa banner credits: jangneri
  • lakewood089lakewood089 SoCalPosts: 110Banned
    I don't get it. If she has "so much crap going on", then why write letters to her so she could spend like hours in her NOT-SO-BUSY schedule, reading letters from fans..

If I were her, I wouldn't care about the letters. Seems more like an annoyance to me. Fans are fans. They all love and worship her. She knows she has this many fans.
    And yes, I know- "that's just me".

"Oh Hyori you're my idol. You're so beautiful. I admire your work. Give me your body." What else is new?
    Topic was closed, Paying $20 For A "simple" Favor.
    Person I chose was: say_____ocean
    edited May 2006
    QUOTE(lakewood089 @ May 6 2006, 06:20 PM) »

I don't get it.
    that's just too bad, then, that you don't.

first of all, i'd like to thank you for that completely unnecssary input. image the thing is, you're NOT her. so even if you find fanmail annoying, Hyori herself may not. and even if she does, then that's just too bad for us, what's it got to do with you? as her fans, we just want to show her some love, and it's not anyone else's business to tell us whether we should or not.

and you must be really really really bored to be quoting other people and criticizing them on your signature-- get a life.

back to business---
    does anyone know what Hyori studied in Gook Min university? i just realised that i never really knew.. though she just graduated and all.. image anyone care to enlighten me? image

• BLurBLurBLurBLur Posts: 2,346Member
    QUOTE(lakewood089 @ May 6 2006, 06:20 PM) »

I don't get it.

well obviously you dont get it..... cause if u got it... u would understand that reading fanmail can be an exciting and touching experience.... reading the letter of ppl telling you how much you have changed and influenced them is not something that everyone gets to experience in life...

and since u said u dont get it... well, fine with me...

and also.. bashing in itself is bad enough... quoting someone else in ur sig and bashing them is juz SAD... it screams "I Need A Lot Of Attention From Someone"... juz like when u use super big size fonts solely to emphasize what you have to say.... i feel for you man....

QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 6 2006, 06:37 PM) »

back to business---
    does anyone know what Hyori studied in Gook Min university? i just realised that i never really knew.. though she just graduated and all.. image anyone care to enlighten me? image

i never thought bout it... but i have no idea what she studied... LOL...

man i wonder how's her Music Core special performance today.......
    banner credits: Dark Angel
    | The Brown Eyed Girls Forum |
    QUOTE(BLurBLur @ May 6 2006, 08:34 PM) »

i never thought bout it... but i have no idea what she studied... LOL...

man i wonder how's her Music Core special performance today.......
    haha yeahhh same here! i never knew what she studied.. but it took her so long to graduate, she must've had many many different batches of classmates and all! image

anddd yeahhh there's been no pictures or anything of her recent performances, i wonder what's going on. image but we can always trust Hyori to have put up a sizzling hot performance!!! image

• lakewood089lakewood089 SoCalPosts: 110Banned
    edited May 2006
    quoted from chaserj7
    quoted from BLurBLur

that's just too bad, then, that you don't.
    Ok, my mistake. I DO get it. I just didn't think you would do, or even think of something this stupid. But I DO get it, just wasn't sure would you do such an annoying thing.

first of all, i'd like to thank you for that completely unnecssary input. image the thing is, you're NOT her. so even if you find fanmail annoying, Hyori herself may not. and even if she does, then that's just too bad for us, what's it got to do with you? as her fans, we just want to show her some love, and it's not anyone else's business to tell us whether we should or not.
    You're welcome.
    Wanna show her some love? Then f-in attend her concerts and shows, and buy her stuff.
    She "may not" find it annoying? Oh, then go bother her, even if you're not sure if fanmail will get on her nerves. Go send her fanmail and let's HOPE it'll make her happy, even though you have no idea whether or not she cares.
    Who said I can't complain about this? I'm just saying what I think about this. It's an online forum. If you don't want the people who disagree about this to complain, then f-in put it on some Hyori stalkers/worshippers fansite thing (joke?).

and you must be really really really bored to be quoting other people and criticizing them on your signature-- get a life.
    Who cares about my sig? "Get a life"? You're the one who's practically saying "I want to be Hyori's slave"

well obviously you dont get it..... cause if u got it... u would understand that reading fanmail can be an exciting and touching experience....
    Again, I do get it. It CAN be, but it could also be very annoying and time-consuming.

reading the letter of ppl telling you how much you have changed and influenced them is not something that everyone gets to experience in life...
    SHE'S HYORI. SHE'S FAMOUS. She's not like a bum on the street or an average everyday person. I'm sure she knows there are a bunch of people who she has influenced.
    Anytime she wants to hear comments from her fans, she'll decide to go to a fan signing thing. Plenty of "Hyori, I love you" fans there, bowing before her feet.

and since u said u dont get it... well, fine with me...
    AGAIN, I get it.

and also.. bashing in itself is bad enough... quoting someone else in ur sig and bashing them is juz SAD... it screams "I Need A Lot Of Attention From Someone"...
    Ooh wow, change the subject, why don't you?

juz like when u use super big size fonts solely to emphasize what you have to say.... i feel for you man....
    If I really cared whether or not people know I use big size font to "emphasize what i have to say", I wouldn't have "Size 5 font" in my sig. Obviously I dont care.
    Topic was closed, Paying $20 For A "simple" Favor.
    Person I chose was: say_____ocean
    ^whatever, buddy. if you're a Hyori fan then we welcome you to the family. if you're just here to bash Hyori-- wait, you're not even bashing Hyori, you're just bashing her fans in this thread-- then, well, what can we do? if you want a fight, by all means, go ahead, as you said Soompi is a free forum. but please, have it outside this thread. we've had enough trouble here this year alone. thank you.

heyy wait did Hyori do something about Art in university? cos i can't imagine her having done anything else. image anyone know?

heyy wait did Hyori do something about Art in university? cos i can't imagine her having done anything else. anyone know?

i actually have the same thinking... image she mentioned that she was interested in arts... if i remember correctly i think its drawing or something?? so it could be arts.... image

QUOTE(lakewood089 @ May 7 2006, 12:40 AM) »

gain, I do get it. It CAN be, but it could also be very annoying and time-consuming.

If I really cared whether or not people know I use big size font to "emphasize what i have to say", I wouldn't have "Size 5 font" in my sig. Obviously I dont care.

LOL... image what a joke... this is the best thing i've heard all month... it really had me on the floor laughing so hard my stomach hurts now.... hahahaha

so now i understand.... when someone says "I Dont Get It".... it means "I Get It"... and when someone says "I use font 5" it means "I dont really care if anyone knows i m using font 5 or not... i would juz tell everyone anyway i m using font 5"

man u've got to teach me the meaning of life... i've been living in a cave under a rock for too long... i've got to get a grip of what life means... all my beliefs so far in life are so wrong.... and all my knowledge are totally useless... are you gonna start a religion?? can i be your worshipper?

QUOTE(BLurBLur @ May 7 2006, 01:09 AM) »

i actually have the same thinking... image she mentioned that she was interested in arts... if i remember correctly i think its drawing or something?? so it could be arts.... image
    woww.. i wonder if it's some form of art, like architecture, or literally ART art... image haha if it's the latter i really wanna see some of her work... i love to draw too...

but it's so weird-- Hyori already knows that most probably she'd either stay as a gasoo or go into acting, no way she'd go into a job that she studied for... but yet she still took the effort to graduate. hmm.. image

QUOTE(chaserj7 @ May 7 2006, 01:16 AM) »

woww.. i wonder if it's some form of art, like architecture, or literally ART art... image haha if it's the latter i really wanna see some of her work... i love to draw too...

but it's so weird-- Hyori already knows that most probably she'd either stay as a gasoo or go into acting, no way she'd go into a job that she studied for... but yet she still took the effort to graduate. hmm.. image

well some ppl dont study for the sake of getting a job... some study for self fulfillment... some do it to fulfill family aspirations... some do it juz for the sake of gaining knowledge... so perhaps hyori's reason is one of those... but i think that would only be known to hyori herself... heheh image
    ^LOL Brian-oppa, that's true... but i'm still very curious to find out what she studied and why she chose that.. it's so interesting.. like when i found out Wang Lee Hom was gonna be a doctor, i was like WHOA HE'S DA MAN! image

^ holy smokes he is??? i didnt know that.... so did he graduate??? my goodness... Dr Lee Hom.. LOL....

yeah i m curious to know bout hyori's course too... imagine you can have a graduation yearbook with lee hyori as ur classmate... holy smokes... you can tell ppl you were in the same class as hyori... woohooo.... how awesome is that???