GRADUATION: Curly or Straight Hair?

Guest Dollxhie

Guest Dollxhie

What would you guys suggest?  I like my hair curled except it's so hot out and my hair does NOT stay in curls no matter what I do.Also, it's gotten longer over the past year (just pass my belly button).
I'm wearing a grad cap as well.  Would you rather go with straight hair or curled hair for graduation?I'm having troubles deciding because straight hair seems so bland but if I curl my hair, it might not stay or look good with the grad cap.
Suggestions?

Guest sakumar

Curls will look good with a grad cap. Lots of people did it at my grad and they were just fine.  It's more if your curls will last, I would try doing a run through some time before your graduation to see if you like how your curls turn out and see how long they will last.  

Guest UnicornGummi

It'd be cute if you did something like this :D grad-hair-makeup-09.jpg

If you have trouble with your hair holding the curls, you can try using mousse or hairspray. My hair also doesn't hold curls well. What I do is shower the night before, wait until it's damp and then roll it up then sleep on it overnight. In the morning I take it out and my hair is wavy and it stays like that for a day or two. It might look kind of weird at first but once your hair gets settled in and falls a little bit it looks really cute. I don't suggest doing this the night before graduation since you don't know how it'll turn out. Usually it looks better once you sleep on it again for a night. Try doing a test run ^_^

Guest gennie14

I think curls would be nice. Just remember to use gel/hairspray so it doesn't get uncurled or anything! :) Congrats on graduating btw!

Guest zer0mg

Loose curls or waves is a good compromise. The trouble with curls is that they can get very messy if your graduation is outside, and it happens to be a windy day. And on another note, definitely avoid bangs [if you have them] because they don't look or feel right underneath a cap.

Archived