Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star 별에서 온 그대

Replies

• sandralopezsandralopez Posts: 611Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2013
    really this drama looks interesting and different, the leader couple is beautiful and i cant wait for their moments.
    excited for the episode 2 :)

CNBLUE - SNSD -SONG JOONG KI - MOON CHAE WON- JUN JI HYUN-KIM SOO HYUN-Miss A - 14:00 - F (X)

EUN HYE- Hye Kyo - GONG YOO -PARK SHIN HYE - LEE MIN HO - UEE - JOO WON -WOO BIN- MinHyuk - KRYSTAL - KIM BUM - KIM SO EUN

FAVORITES DRAMAS: NICE GUY AND MY LOVE FROM THE STARS

jeonghyangineedpie
  • imroniimroni Posts: 298Member

SUPERSTAR

Oh I am desperately waiting for subbed ep 1 and tomorrows episode  :-??  

ON A SIDE NOTE: Has any one watched THE THIEVES? It actually has our OTP: KSH AND JJY. They have a HOT chemistry there as well. Its worth checking out if you like action with a little bit of romance.
    Current Favourite Dramas: Fate to LOVE you & It's okay, that's love
    gaby81patriarchasweetpop18
  • missred123missred123 Posts: 643Member

SUPERSTAR

It started to day!! Waiting for eng sub.
  • swingbabyswingbaby Posts: 1,301Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2013
    With engsub.enjoy all!!!
    padhari
  • LavelyShaiLavelyShai Queen Sooyoung Sunny CaliforniaPosts: 7,855Moderator

swingbaby said:
    With engsub.enjoy all!!!
    Please don't post any links in the thread unless it's Drama Fever or Viki please :) 
    image My Spring Daysimage
                   Sooyoung & Kam Woo Sung
    StaRix
  • prosperityprosperity Posts: 918Member

SUPERSTAR

So watched the first episode with subs from wiki, and it was cool. I actually love love love the lead actress. I am going to watch other dramas of hers to kill time. I actually wanted to watch this drama because of Kim Soo Hyun, however I find that I Gianna is actually the one that pulled me in. Weird right?

I noticed that KSH is really suited for historical dramas. It is something about the way he carries himself. I enjoyed the historical part the most when it came to him.

The Thieves is on Netflix so I am going to watch that tonight to see more of their onscreen chemistry. However from what I just saw, I can tell I will like them together a lot.
    briseisTerryGgaby81michellismyname
  • victorbvictorb Dastardly Dongsaeng Posts: 920Member

SUPERSTAR

So I just finished the subbed ep and without giving too much away I'll just say it wasn't that great, maybe I've been spoiled by another rom-com airing in the mon-tue lineup but for all the attempts at humor they made I can't honestly say I found it all that funny. Yes they tried to be funny (and by they I mean JJH) but I felt like I've seen it all before and done better. I hope in the next ep the action picks up and we get some surprises because the story feels a little too predictable at the moment and that in my book is a bad sign for a drama.

P.S. The main lead better step up acting wise too because looking all dark and handsome can only do so much for portraying a character even if we're talking about a 400 year old Kdrama version of ET :))
    annyeong143belle88gaby81
  • Miky88Miky88 RomaniaPosts: 3,147Member

LEGEND

edited December 2013
    Woaaaaaa such good news especially for the cast and the main and because it's Jeon Ji Hyeon comeback n the small screen...i wasn't worried about their chemistry's because they rocked in "The Thieves" so i knew what i was going to get :x ..SBS without a doubt had an all killer from IHYV till now...hope they will keep this up even in 2014,they kinda get us addicted and spoilled...so the team with the genius hands on picking the dramas in this slot to have the same genius hands in the future..can't wait for the OST to be released...
    emilydarkbriseisgaby81
  • ck1Ozck1Oz Posts: 2,547Member

SUPERSTAR

Just FYI, not that I can stop it, or that I really care to do much about it. The early rips subs from viki which were illegally taken- all contain translation errors in the tenses and incomplete subs. It's only episode 1, we are still ironing the kinks. Translation checking is actually in progress and the episode was only uploaded about 7 hrs ago.

So if you really enjoy the drama- the best subs are still going to be on the viki site itself. Once we are done.
    For those who comment they can't access it, just volunteer and translate in the language you know to become a QC and have access. I am one of those who live outside the US and volunteered initially because I wanted to finish watching " My country calls".

Enjoy the show guys. I just saw the shower scene. KSH sure looks pretty. Did anyone actually count the abs? Or were people too busy drooling?

ck1Oz- channel manager Go Go Alien and Hallyu Star Team @ viki.com

imroniannyeong143emilydarkgaby81
  • ruzikieruzikie Donald Duck 札幌キー北海度Posts: 3,120Member

SUPERSTAR

FINALLY I HAVE A GOOD DRAMA AFTER THE WORST WITHDRAWAL SYMPTHOM FROM THEIR SENIOR :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
    Of course my shipp will have an end for this time :X
    Gianna Jung nomu yeppo :X :D

I see @jeonghyang here wuhuuuu,this thread would be funny and amazing if you're here :D :D

" Once in a life time, the suffering of the fools, to find our way home, to break in these palms."
    Park Hoon - Oh Soo Hyun ( dr.Stranger )

gaby81shengvangjeonghyangpatriarcha
  • yoonmi66yoonmi66 Sageuks. AustraliaPosts: 318Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2013

Just my two cents:

They can't do anything about the length of the opening, but I love how it encapsulated what this drama was about: alien vs. top star, love and the ticking time till he can return.

This episode was full of goodies (especially the first 8 minutes), and I'm glad to say that Jang Tae Yoo PD has not disappointed at all (I had pretty high expectations for this drama after seeing TWDR).

As always, Jun Ji Hyun's acting is well done, and this role is no different. KSH (yes, I didn't watch the insanely popular TMTETS) is holding his side up nicely, but there does seem to be some gap between KSH and JJH's acting. However, their sizzling (read: out of the Milky Way) chemistry definitely helps in glossing over all the very minor faults.

Edit:
    CSY's mum is harsh. Ouch.
    Professor's blue-white polka socks just crack me up. :)
    My Dramalist // Occasional Segmenter and Subber at Viki.
    gaby81patriarcha