Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Replies

• loucongloucong Posts: 342Member

SUPERSTAR

bibidep wrote: »
    loucong said:<br />
    i just learned that a leo (JIS) and a scorpio (SHK) are a great match! maybe friendship or deeper relationship *heck yeah!*<br />

<br />
    <br />

<br />
    yeh,i consulted an oracle LMao *kidding* " title=":\"&gt;" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width=""> <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Hahaha me too.  I did that a bout 2 weeks ago with the Chinese horoscope.   Just for fun to kill time when we have to wait for the next ep. to come.  For me I don't really believe in that.    <br />
    <br />
    When I think about the main actors and actresses play in the drama, a lot of them come out as real life couple.  Even in the movie too.  SYA also met her husband when they acted together in the same movie, from the beginning is friend and turn into lover then get marry.  Who knows what will happen next.

anything is possible especially both are very much single and its not hard to like each other,we all know they look good and nice individuals , they were longtime friends even before the drama i think working together will get them closer than before so *tadah* Destiny will work its magic... aigoooooo fighting!!! :)) :\">
        Fan of Won Bin 원빈 * Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 * Ha Ji Won 하지원 * Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 * Jo In Sung 조인성
                                                   Ultimate biases for a Drama ~That Winter,The Wind Blows~

aubreysally
  • bibidepbibidep Posts: 2,174Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    @Loucong:   Hahahah some time I want to push this O2's Couple to become a real life couple with a speed of 150 miles per hour, then I thought about the couple a gain for 1 minute and said to myself oh my I had a dream during a day time hahahah.   For some reason I still think SHK is 100% available but for  Mr. JIS is kind like a mystery man, I Can't believe that he is still available.   :D

I don't know why I feel so sad for SHK when I read about her real life history.  She is the only daughter and when she was born she so sick, her parent thought she could die, that why she had her second birthday in Feb. 1982.  Now she 32, no husband, no kid and her parent getting old.  I can feel how lonely she is.  Even you have a lot of money, but money can't buy you happiness.  Everything have to balance, money and love.
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    loucongmegbc8aubreysally
  • YunRaYunRa Posts: 726Member

IDOL

I got this from Netizenbuzz, it's about rumors circulating in the Korean entertainment industry about possible couples in 2013 after Lee Min Jung + Lee Byung Hun.

Following suit with the reveal of the Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung couple, there is said to be one more top star couple to be born in 2013. Actress A who is currently starring in a highly popular drama is said to be dating top actor B. Among industry officials, some say that they have spotted A getting out of B's luxury car.

Actress D, a leading role in another drama, is also said to be dating castmate C, as many report to have spotted them acting highly affectionate on the set. C is often spotted joking about not wanting to go home presumably because he enjoys staying on set with D so much.  

Either one of the couples could be O2 right?
    Wanderlustmegbc8superyuukiSeGafanlady
  • ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 1,936Moderator

Song Hye Kyo's loneliness despite her wealth and popularity reminds me so much of Bae Yong Joon. He is considered one of the wealthiest people in South Korea, but he is single up to now. He wishes to meet someone and date, but he never has the chance to go out and meet anyone.

It's true that money does not always buy happiness and it's just heartbreaking that Song Hye Kyo is living a lonely life although she seems to have everything in the world. I hope after her next Chinese movie, she will think about settling down.

A part of me thinks that she is doing all that she desires to do now so that she will give us a huge surprise in the future when she settles down to be a wife, a mother. Then, she will have no regrets.
    https://38.media.tumblr.com/4dc030d0a9f22cc512788f60d441b555/tumblr_n9weheJysa1tb7aqpo1_250.gif
    Avvie: recycle@livejournal | Gif: Hyun Bin DCInside
    eva23aubreysallybumblinglump

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    @JungYunho:   Thank you for the good news.  I don't think O2's couple is 1 of them.  That is so soon.  But it may turn out SHK and someone else.  May be SHK and WB or BYJ hahaha, I'm just kidding.   No matter who is he, I hope SHK is the actress A hahaha.  I want her to be happy with who ever she likes and love then she can have a family of her own to fill up her life where she is missing.

I don't think Mr. B is JIS.  Do they consider him as a top star right now??   Let me see right now we have BYJ, WB, SSH, SJS, and JSW are older, HB and JIS younger and they can call them self as a top star.   Who are the lucky girls or lucky guys in this rumor news???

P.S.    The popular dramas broadcast right now from Mon-Thu are The Winter The Wind Blow and Queen of Ambition, the leading actresses are Soo Ae and SHK, Iris2 had LDH but not high rating.   Wow only this 3 actresses consider match the A actress in the rumor news.

SUPERSTAR

shk fighting!!! dream believe LOVE In Sung sshi!!' \m/
        Fan of Won Bin 원빈 * Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 * Ha Ji Won 하지원 * Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 * Jo In Sung 조인성

• msbae77msbae77 Posts: 129Member

IDOL

@bbidep - wouldn't it be sweet if actress D is SHK and actor C is JIS? Coz it says that the two are getting highly affectionate and that actor C wants to stay in the set with D..:) but based on the descriptions,most likely not them coz they just refer the guy as castmate instead of the lead actor. and they didn't mention that the actress and actor are popular.
    Wanderlustnaliem

SUPERSTAR

So quiet in here.  Wait for 11 more hours we will have more sweet moment of O2's couple.  The wait is too long.

Wanderlust

SUPERSTAR

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    i just died "again" =)) Lol omo the scenes of O2 couple today were so beautifull >:D<

i don't know what to feel!!!! hahaha overloaded with o2 couple ...not cool making me insane =)) LOL

msbae77

SUPERSTAR

image-10.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i squeeeeeeeeeled so much when Youngie kissed Oppa even so it was only on cheeks LOL =))

msrizLoVe Cartier

SUPERSTAR

image-11.jpg

tadah!!! PL group's awesomeness couple LOL :))

SeGafanlady

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    OMG I'm so happy to see all those pictures above.  Thank you.  They look so beautiful.    
    I have some pictures from Freshspring below with the O2's couple, he looks big she seems so small hahaha but so cute.

Credit to Freshspring
    loucong

SUPERSTAR

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ITS LIKE A GOOD HUSBAND TAKING CARE OF A PRETTY WIFE.... *i died*.... 
    =))

kyoforeverLoVe Cartier

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    image-12.jpg

sleeping beauty and the prince :x Lol
    heck yeah touchdown a bit =))

kyoforeveraubreysallynoreulee

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    waaaaaaaaaaaaah OMG!! guys you've got to check the high cut mag. Credit to DC fans they have bts pics :\"> some pics are posted on the TWTWB thread waaaaaaaah :x

• cutepinkerscutepinkers Posts: 207Member
    edited March 2013
    Hello guys!!! >:D< i'm newbie here... i love o2 couple soooo much.. :\">

lets spread love about o2 couple.. :x Like post videos, interviews, pics and gifs about them :-*

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo @ High Cut Magazine :x

imageimage

cr : High Cut Korea
    loucongaubreysallynoreuleeLoVe Cartier
    BTS PICS OF O2 COUPLE :x :x :x

JO IN SUNG & SONG HYE GYO IS LOVE :x

High Cut magazine scanned photos

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Credit: gall.dcinside.com 
    via TWTWB Soompi

loucongaubreysallynoreulee
    edited March 2013

SBS Morning Show    :x

More BTS pics... :x :x

Credit to Soulrebel

Credit to DC

cr to DC

VIA TWTWB SOOMPI

loucongaubreysallynoreuleeLoVe Cartier
    edited March 2013
    another BTS pics   

imageimageimage

cr to DC

Credit to DC

VIA TWTWB SOOMPI

loucong

cr to DC

VIA TWTWB SOOMPI
    loucongaubreysally