[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Queenbbee

Hi there, I'm new here :X. After Nice Guy, I don't think I can feel the chemistry between the OTP again but the couple O2 is too damn hoooooooooot \m/.

However, our thread seems to be quite, maybe, because our O2 does not show much of their interaction in public =(( so we don't have much to see except from some scenes in the drama. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO SAD.

P/S: Love the one who created this thread <3. Thank you so much <3 <3 <3

Guest bibidep

I really really want to ship JIS and SHK to be a real life couple but I know a lot of rough road ahead to block them.

First, may be she and HB still dating underground.
Second, may be JIS and GHJ is dating right now too, who know.

It funny how they meet each other in the circle for the 4 of them, JIS, HJW, HB, SHK.  HB and SHK in the drama WW. 
HJW and JIS in the drama WHIB.  Now JIS and SHK in the same drama.  In the past HB and HJW in Secret Garden. 
May be HB dating HJW now who know and JIS and SHK may turn out the same too.

I'm a Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo shipper, but if they do not end up together in real life, I need to accept it. In regard to Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo as a real life couple, I have no opposition to the idea, but it will not look favorably on Song Hye Kyo if she were to date her co-star a third time. It should reinforce the nasty remarks that antis always make about her love life.

Guest bibidep

ebulli3nt said: I'm a Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo shipper, but if they do not end up together in real life, I need to accept it. In regard to Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo as a real life couple, I have no opposition to the idea, but it will not look favorably on Song Hye Kyo if she were to date her co-star a third time. It should reinforce the nasty remarks that antis always make about her love life.

@bibidep

Although there were no official news that Bi Rain and Song Hye Kyo dated, many international and Korean fans still think it was an open secret in South Korea that they used to date in the past.

Jo In Sung is a good candidate for a husband. Song Hye Kyo has been stressing about loneliness these past years, so it's time to think of her own family. Jo In Sung's ideal woman is the figure skater Kim Yuna, but he may change it to Song Hye Kyo in the future.

Guest bibidep

@Ebulli3nt:  Thank you!

Wow, I see.  It hard to find another good one like Kim Yuna.  Young, rich, had talent and never had boyfriend.
Will be very difficult for him to pick another one like Yuna, perfect in everything.  If he picks SHK, she already had
a few boyfriends before.

Guest msbae77

forgive me for being clueless, but could someone please explain to me WHAT IS WRONG WITH DATING A CO-STAR? and she wasnt just dating a nobody, both her exes were "somebody irresistable". they just happen to meet on the set. no matter what, those anti fans will always have something nasty to say about. they're jealous of SHK coz she always get paired with these good looking A-listers guys and these guys can't help but fall for SHK. ahhh i wish i am her.

Guest bibidep

Majority of asian people very old fashion, the men can have many many women in their life before marry, it's ok.
If women have so many they talk bad about them, that is always not fair.  But still happen nowadays in Asian countries.

For me, I can't say yes or no to anybody until I spend time with the person, know him and then fall in love with him.  Anything
can happen you can not control your feeling sometime.  I married exactly SHK's age right now.  I think the more she gets older
the more lonely she is.   Life is too short, enjoy as much as you can with your love one.

Guest YunRa1430270238

msbae77 said: forgive me for being clueless, but could someone please explain to me WHAT IS WRONG WITH DATING A CO-STAR? and she wasnt just dating a nobody, both her exes were "somebody irresistable". they just happen to meet on the set. no matter what, those anti fans will always have something nasty to say about. they're jealous of SHK coz she always get paired with these good looking A-listers guys and these guys can't help but fall for SHK. ahhh i wish i am her.