Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,592Member

LEGEND

Waiting for the RAW version...
    Waiting for the sub... I hope it come fast T_T

Sneaking into your heart...

• amiliyana90amiliyana90 MalaysiaPosts: 507Member

IDOL

edited March 2013
    it has been awhile i didnt watch weekend dramas after May Queen and Ojakgyo Family >_< I'm so eager to watch the first episode of this drama. well mostly because i want to see how IU doing in this drama. for the first episode, she's doing good as Lee Soon Shin. i had so much fun watching today episode ^_^ it also something fresh that i finally watch a kbs weekend drama that revolve around the daughters family. most of the one that i used to watch always revolve around sons... maybe i just never watch the one that revolve around daughters so watching this one is kinda fresh to me :D while watching today episode, i sorta can relate to her character. we're the same age, me and Lee Soon Shin (90ers), and still in the state of job searching.... oh and we're both a March baby lol :D imagehttp://i.imgur.com/RMQ7Mix.jpg i'm looking forward for tomorrow episodes... 최고다 이순신 fighting!!!
    SNSD, IU, 2PM, f(x), SPICA ♥~
    Ha Jiwon Kim Sunah Gong Hyojin (Love the unnies ♥‿♥ )
    Watching drama: Melody of Love, Hotel King, Angel Eyes, Witch Romance, You're All Surrounded
    ZarraJaeAlly
  • phoungphoung IU's star candy dreamlandPosts: 1,154Member

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    Interview with IU, Jo JUng Suk, Yoo Inna, Goo Joo Won after press conference

Episode 2 Preview
    another link

Opening Theme Song

Please kindly read the signature rules.
    always.happyZarraJaeAllyrrmski

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013

SPOILERS

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 1 Review: Yoo In Na & Kim Giri's Realistic Drunk Acting

694515_83977_2948

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin episode 1, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) and Kim Giri(played by himself) did a realistic drunk acting.

The two were drinking at Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won)’s mother’s chicken restaurant, when Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) and Chan Woo were walking pass by. Chan Woo’s mother tells Soon Shin to take her sister home, so she tries to wake her up, however she couldn’t get up.

Then Chan Woo tries to carry her on his back to take her home, when Yoo Shin says, “Let go. If you keep hanging on to me like this, I’m going to call the police and report you as a stalker.”

Source: OBS

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-1-review-yoo-in-na-kim-giris-realistic-drunk-acting/

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 1 Review: IU & Jo Jung Suk's First Encounter

30000244145_700

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin episode 1, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) keeps failing to get a job, and gets hired as part-time server at a hotel. However, on her first day of work, she makes a mistake of spilling food on Shin Jun Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk)’s clothes, and makes his fall down.

Jun Ho gets mad and commands a hotel manager to fire Soon Shin.

Soon Shin gets fired and walks around the street depressingly, when she gets cast on the street by fake Shin Jun Ho.

Source: SBS

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-1-review-iu-jo-jung-suks-first-encounter/

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 1 Review: IU's Truth of Birth Revealed

image_readtop_2013_179295_1362832749860228

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin episode 1, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s truth of birth is revealed through her mother, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim).

Unlike the two older sisters, Soon Shin is the black sheep of the family. She always fails to get a job. Then one day, she got cast by a famous entertainment agency, and tells all her family. However, the family members belittles her and tells her she is dreaming a fantasy.

Only her mother Jung Ae is on her side and asks her husband, Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan) to support her. However, he says, “How can Soon Shin become an actress?” and looks down on her.

Then Jung Ae yells at him, “Are you discriminating against her just because she’s not our real daughter? Even though mother and Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) does, you can’t do this to her.” She continues, “I still remember the first day I saw her. She was too skinny because she wasn’t fed enough. I couldn’t let go of her when I saw her crying non-stop. I promised myself then not to make her cry, to raise her as my own child, but I didn’t really do much for her. I feel like it’s all my fault that she’s falling behind.”

Jung Ae cries as she sees Soo Shin sleeping in the living room.

Source: Star2day

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-1-review-ius-truth-of-birth-revealed/

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 1 Review: IU Yells at Yoo In Na "Please Treat Me Like A Human!"

1362829943_478528

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin episode 1, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) shows disappointment to Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na).

Soon Shin got cast by an entertainment manager, and tells her family about it. However, Yoo Shin laughs out loud and says, “You made me laugh a lot today.”

Soon Shin, who already was upset her family didn’t remember her birthday today, finally gets mad and yells, at Yoo Shin, “Yoo Shin. Can you please at least treat me like a human being? I know I’m a mess. I’m not going to be an actress. No one in this family is interested in me anyway.”

Source: TVdaily

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-1-review-iu-yells-at-yoo-in-na-please-treat-me-like-a-human/

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 1 Review: IU Gets Insulted at A Job Interview

1362827314_478516

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin episode 1, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) gets insulted at a job interview because of her name.

The interviewees who were in the same room were more prepared compared to Soon Shin. One was fluent in Chinese, and the other had a great background and work experience. As the interviewers try to end the interview without asking any questions to Soon Shin, she asks them, “Why aren’t you asking me any questions?” Then they reply, “We don’t really have anything to ask. Tell us what you want to talk about.”

Then Soon Shin says, “Even though I don’t have anything special compared to others, I will try my best with an iron will and a sincere attitude to…” However, one of the interviewers cuts her off and says, “Is this your real name? How about interviewing for Maritime Police instead of this company?”

Lee Soon Shin was a Korean naval commander famed for his victories against the Japanese navy during the Imjin Wasin the Joseon Dynasty. His face is also carved in Korean coin, 100 won.

Source: TVdaily

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-1-review-iu-gets-insulted-at-a-job-interview/

More Reviews/ Translated Articles

You're The Best, Yi Soon Shin Episode 1: IU 'Cast' By Swindler Kim Kwang Gyu Masquerading As Jo Jeong Seok]

You're The Best, Yi Soon Shin Episode 1: Jo Jeong Seok and IU Meet For The First Time In A Memorably Bad Way

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 1 Review: Viewer Ratings 22.2%, Higher Than My Daughter Seo Young

always.happyedensorZarraJaeJekei

LEGEND

25% is it good for 1st ep in SK? cause I heard that its expected to surpase 40% since its weekend drama. For me its good enough for 1st eps, but I don't know there. Cause lot of people seems belittle IU as lead role.

Since I watched without subs, I really surprise reading that Soon Shin isn't their real daughter. Wow, I didn't xpect that from 1st ep. I don't even thought about that twist at all tbh XD

ZarraJaeAlly

SUPERSTAR

edited March 2013
    @Edensor: It's doing good for first episode and no one is expecting 40% for the 1st episode. They're expecting that in the long run
    here is the rating for drama before it- My Daughter Seo Young. -- for reference
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Daughter_Seo_Young/Episode_Ratings

edensorZarraJaerrmski
  • ck1Ozck1Oz Posts: 2,548Member

SUPERSTAR

Ehm that was a pretty hard fall even if it's acting. Plus he could have wrenched his wrist. That would have left bruises.
    You can see how much concern I am showing for him.
    :x
    ZarraJaejhoanitaxAlly

LEGEND

edited March 2013
    Ohh... thank god if that means good. That will least IU's burden a little cause its like everybody eyes on her now.

Btw, that scene where they fall. IU's volume is... wow... 8-} ;)) I don't know that she is so... ;))

jhoanitaxAllyZarraJae
  • prismaprisma Posts: 499Member

IDOL

KBS never fails to deliver great weekend dramas!!

First episode was so far so good.

AllyZarraJae
  • AllyAlly Posts: 489Member

SUPERSTAR

Another possible link to watch "YTBLSS" by streaming ^_^ (by @kpoppa_iu on twitter)

[INSTRUCTIONS] FIREFOX and CHROME proxy settings for viewing KBS2 TV (
    http://k.kbs.co.kr/) if it is blocked in your country.

1. Click Tools

2. Click Options

3. Click the Network tab

4. Click the Connection Settings button

5. Select Manual proxy configuration (NOTE: Copy your original proxy settings, if any)

6. Enter 115.68.59.46 in the http:// Proxy: box

7. Enter 8080 in the Port: box

8. Select Use this proxy server for all protocols

9. Click the OK button and the OK button

10. Go to http://k.kbs.co.kr/ and watch IU on 'You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin' every Saturday and Sunday at 19:55 KST

Don't forget to return the settings to No Proxy or any proxy settings you were using prior to changing to this proxy when you are finished.

GOOGLE CHROME proxy settings for viewing KBS2 TV (http://k.kbs.co.kr/) if it is blocked in your country.

1. Click the Chrome menu on the far right on the browser toolbar (just right of the star.)
    Select Settings.

2. Scroll all the way down and click Show advanced settings.

3. In the "Network" section, click Change proxy settings. This will open the Internet Properties dialog.

4. Click LAN settings.

5. Deselect the "Automatically detect settings" checkbox.

6. In the "Proxy Server" section, select Use a proxy server for LAN

7. Enter 115.68.59.46 in the Address box (NOTE: Copy your original address setting, if any)

8. Enter 8080 in the Port box (NOTE: Copy your original port setting, if any)

9. Click the OK button and the OK button

10. Go to http://k.kbs.co.kr/ and watch IU on 'You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin' every Saturday and Sunday at 19:55 KST

Don't forget to return the settings to "Automatically detect settings", or any proxy settings you were using prior to changing to this proxy, when you are finished.
    edensorZarraJaealways.happy
  • LocturneLocturne Posts: 34Member

IDOL

edited March 2013
    Geez, can we not get a week-end drama without a birth secret and a bullied adopted girl? Just when I thought that for once we would get a nice week-end drama with a good cast and not too over-the-top characters ;_;
    I'll just hope I can watch a few episodes peacefully before all the makjang and unnecessary drama start!

LEGEND

RAW link please...

• amiliyana90amiliyana90 MalaysiaPosts: 507Member

IDOL

waiting for the RAW link huhu >.<
    lol that cat scene make me so LOL XD
    i love that scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

22% for first episode definitely not bad :) 

SNSD, IU, 2PM, f(x), SPICA ♥~
    Ha Jiwon Kim Sunah Gong Hyojin (Love the unnies ♥‿♥ )
    Watching drama: Melody of Love, Hotel King, Angel Eyes, Witch Romance, You're All Surrounded
    ZarraJaeiti
  • ck1Ozck1Oz Posts: 2,548Member

SUPERSTAR

Why are 2 of you asking for the raw links when semi fly has posted before your questions?

Man, if viki didn't get the license, that means we have to wait 3 week for subs from KBS World right?