your thoughts on new soompi format

Guest luna1430278013

Guest luna1430278013

i like it very very much ...much slicker and better to navigate through ...

calmer colors and faster to load!

but....

is it possible to edit your own posts after being posted?

it needs more color though

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luna1430278013

@xstarBURST it needs time to get used to it ....the navigation is somehow better ..only what u need shows ...like that all the forms appear at the left of the screen ....what are the things that u liked opposite to the things u didn't

Guest luna1430278013

ah man you beat me to it. But I think it's amazing. I like it so far.

=) I think for now the colors are fine. It's easier for my computer to load which I like..

I guess it just takes a little of adjusting to it.

yeah i seen u made a form of the same topic lol but i beat u to it kkkkk...

well it is a the question that beggs it self...what do soompiers think of the new soompi?????

the colors are calm and toned down....maybe i am used to bright blue old soompi..it just needs time to adjust to it ....

easier to load is the best ...cuz it took longer before to open soompi pages ....hope they fixed that here

but the really annoying thing is that you can't edit your posts ..... >.<

Guest luna1430278013

ah man you beat me to it. But I think it's amazing. I like it so far.

=) I think for now the colors are fine. It's easier for my computer to load which I like..

I guess it just takes a little of adjusting to it.

yeah i seen u made a form of the same topic lol but i beat u to it kkkkk...

well it is a the question that beggs it self...what do soompiers think of the new soompi?????

the colors are calm and toned down....maybe i am used to bright blue old soompi..it just needs time to adjust to it ....

easier to load is the best ...cuz it took longer before to open soompi pages ....hope they fixed that here

but the really annoying thing is that you can't edit your posts ..... >.<

Guest knockblock

Looks good but I'm not completely feeling it.

The forums activity has been on the decline. I'm not so sure the upgrade helps that much.

Guest luna1430278013

@knockblock agree it looks so neat and organized ....

the forums page looks clearer though and less cartoonish from before....

soompi matured .... this is a matured look for soompi ^^

well it is a risk some will like it ..other will get used to it ... forums activity will increase ...when there is people is spazzing or sharing about something ... the new look will not move forums...but it MAY help ....

why can't i edit my post later ....urrrggghhhh...

Guest Daniela ツ

i like the new soompi,even though it will take me a while to get used to it -.-...i love the fact that you can 'reply' on the news comment section:)

Guest luna1430278013

@danyy well since i am online i will reply kkkk

yeah it will take time to get used to it

what i did is pressed all the buttons on the pages and in my profile...and i learned what every button does lol...just to get used to it kkkkk...

replying to comments cool.... i didn't know that ....still hung up in the forums ....will check it out ...kkkk

the new addition is the 'save draft' thing ... it is great ..no more losing your posts ...they are being SAVED !! hehe

Guest PUNKYjunk

Typically when something changes, it's like "Nuuuuuuu, the world is ending!!!1! D:"

But so far I really like change.

Things that I've discovered and like:

- Badge system (makes me want to post more)

- Post & thread activity (I can finally see more than 4 of my recent posts, whoo! Its good, cause I lose track)

- Bright & clean layout

- Starring threads (like gmail)

I didn't like that my thread subscriptions were erased, but I'm over it cause I can restar things.

Giving gold stars makes me feel like a teacher.

Guest luna1430278013

@NPB-XK it is so clean... but comparing it to a toilet LOL!!! the color are comfy for the eyes i agree

@rectitude* what didn't u like?

@xRiChan well we have to accept the inevitable

@PUNKYjunk the badge system makes feel proud or like yeah i did something good feeling lol

the stars as the bookmarks is easier from before to track threads

the notification-message-bookmark lineup next to your profile name when u r in forums is the best

but HOW CAN I edit my posts ????????????? wish soompi can fix that !!!

Guest PUNKYjunk

@Ouna: Woah! I was notified you replied to me. That's so neat! X)

... That is pretty bad. I need to post edits! I say too much dumb stuff!

The staff's still working on some stuff, so the edit function will be back soon.

You guys can read and reply here too: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2000001/welcome-to-our-new-site

Guest luna1430278013

@PUNKYjunk yeah the notification thing is cool too ...now when people mention you or reply to u ...i like that ..

the no edit thing is a big problem i need to edit some posts ...or even add to older posts ....that is the worst thing in this format ....SOOMPI FIX IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

@Jaeho thx for the input if it is a working progress i think we can wait and be patient .....that is grat news !!!!

Guest toomanytrucks

So far I like it! It seems clean and simple, and the last format was rather complicated in my opinion.

Archived