Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2008] Happiness / Bliss / I Am Happy 행복합니다

1888990919294»

Replies

• lucky21lucky21 Posts: 21Member

ROOKIE

Sorry to bring back a dead topic. I just finished watching this drama and even though the last 2 epsiodes were a bit rushed, overall was great. I originally watched the drama for lee eun song but jeez the drama was good!

I was wondering like a few others, anyone here knows the ost for those piano pieces? It's funny how that one ost by lisa is never really played in the drama while the piano and "father" songs were played a lot.

I'm not sure how to explain but one of the piano piece that I'm looking for is the one thats usually played in sad moments and usually comes up a lot when Ji Sook is crying (but the song it self isn't really depressive) and the other one is usually played between Ae Da and the boxer it's a happy tune (I think it has a recorder or even a flute playing as well). Lastly, it's rarely played but I believe its the last episode or the 2nd last, where Seo Yoon vists the pharmacy to buy more birth control pills but decides to return it and she gets a phone call but while during that scene a sound track is played.

I'm not sure I'll even get a reply on these since it's a 3 year old drama but thanks a lot if anyone could help!
  • lucky21lucky21 Posts: 21Member

ROOKIE

• lclarakllclarakl Posts: 1,408Member

SUPERSTAR

I just discovered this drama and started to watch.  Since the last post was done 2011, I guess I'll be watching by myself. So please forgive me if my post sounds like I'm venting---probably because I am.

I'm just on episode 4 and it's apparent that the husband (chairman son) had a child with his mother's assistant. I'm so disappointed in his character. Although married, he wants to have an affair with her now that she's back. I hope the necklace he is having his wife to buy is not for the assistant.  If it is, I hope the assistant slaps him silly for being so calleous.

Currently watching: Wonderful Days, Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup, Big Man, Triangle, Angel Eyes, You're all Surrounded, Flower Grandpa Investigative Team, Hotel, A New Leaf, Dear Heaven