Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

1343536373840»

Replies

• cococrustcococrust Posts: 6,401Member
    ep 41 c-sub
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/noe3tz

ep 42 c-sub
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ng8jvx

1 more ep to go. hopefully the subbing group will release it soon. these links are for those still catching this drama through the c-subs.
  • cococrustcococrust Posts: 6,401Member
    ep 43 finale c-sub... whew....finally got this over with

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dmjx3n
  • SeoulIncheonSeoulIncheon Posts: 9Member
    Does anyone know where I can find all the episodes? It won't let me in one of the clubbox's and the other two don't have it completely.
  • knutsknuts Posts: 2,077Member

IDOL

QUOTE (SeoulIncheon @ Jun 14 2008, 05:57 PM) »
    Does anyone know where I can find all the episodes? It won't let me in one of the clubbox's and the other two don't have it completely.

see page 1 of this thread
    they may also be on VEOH
  • WinetuWinetu Posts: 624Member

IDOL

This drama could be wrapped up in only 20 episodes instead of dragging on with the stupid grouchiness of Mrs Kang and hypocrisy of the YEs stepmother.
  • TsekayeTsekaye Posts: 3Member
    Hi, I've been on this form for a while now but mostly reading reviews. I'm crazy over k-drama and I so want to watch this - would anyone know where I can buy the DVD with English subtitles? Thanks very much!
  • ZealousyZealousy Edmonton, CanadaPosts: 273Member
    I saw this last year before I started airing on dramawiki and I wanted to watch this. I would have downloaded the RAWs and watched it if I knew how to use clubbox at that time. -____- Its a pity no one took this up, I would have loved to but its probably impossible to get the RAWs/staff now.

• mystery88mystery88 Posts: 4Member
    QUOTE (Zealousy @ Aug 22 2008, 02:07 PM) »
    I saw this last year before I started airing on dramawiki and I wanted to watch this. I would have downloaded the RAWs and watched it if I knew how to use clubbox at that time. -____- Its a pity no one took this up, I would have loved to but its probably impossible to get the RAWs/staff now.

I have the raws except for one episode if ypi want to sub it
  • llxaNnExo12llllxaNnExo12ll Posts: 72Member
    hi, i know this is an old drama but does anyone know where i can watch it online or download the episodes from at least episode 3?
    the clubboxes on the first page don't seem to have it anymore and veoh only has a few episodes, not the whole series...
    any help would be greatly appreciated!
    currently obsessed with: CAIN AND ABEL
    starring so ji sup (lee cho in!), han ji min (oh young ji!), shin hyun joon, chae jung ahn, ...

• LadytronLadytron Hattiesburg, MSPosts: 491Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

In case anyone is interested in knowing, the drama now has a page up on vikkii.
    http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/winterbird

so you know what that means. it's eventually going to get subbed!
    I'm excited for this, I've always wanted to see this since I can remember. Maybe since some of the actors are a little more popular these days, it'll be more likely to get subbed quicker!

• Greenrose934Greenrose934 Posts: 1,050Member
    Does Anyone know where we can watch online this drama ??

Thanks so much image
  • gerryggerryg Posts: 4,472Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited December 2010
    I was wondering if I should watch this. The first time I watched the entire show raw and I thought I was developing some type mental problem for even being remotely interested in this. But now that subtitles are available I wonder if it would make a difference. Usually subtitles make a world of difference for me but the husband and his mother were so 'out there' I'm afraid actually knowing what they are saying will make it only worst. ph34r.gif
  • kateglkategl USAPosts: 28Member
    gerryg wrote on 07 December 2010 - 06:07 PM:

I was wondering if I should watch this. The first time I watched the entire show raw and I thought I was developing some type mental problem for even being remotely interested in this. But now that subtitles are available I wonder if it would make a difference. Usually subtitles make a world of difference for me but the husband and his mother were so 'out there' I'm afraid actually knowing what they are saying will make it only worst. ph34r.gif

I have an account with Drama Fever and I was SO HAPPY to see that they are going to upload this drama. I'm a HUGE Lee Tae Gon fan!

I didn't see it in RAW form. Are the husband and his mother really 'out there'?

I'm going to watch it just for the fact that I can watch a subtitled drama with Lee Tae Gon in it. I just hope it doesn't turn into a travesty like Golden Fish! I'm hoping for a happy ending. :)
    sunny87
  • loveparksunyoungloveparksunyoung Posts: 4Member
    edited April 2011
    kategl wrote on 07 December 2010 - 06:56 PM:

I have an account with Drama Fever and I was SO HAPPY to see that they are going to upload this drama. I'm a HUGE Lee Tae Gon fan!

I didn't see it in RAW form. Are the husband and his mother really 'out there'?

I'm going to watch it just for the fact that I can watch a subtitled drama with Lee Tae Gon in it. I just hope it doesn't turn into a travesty like Golden Fish! I'm hoping for a happy ending. :)

Thank you
  • bella76bella76 Posts: 10Member

ROOKIE