[drama 2007] Winter Bird 겨울새

Guest Soy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rubie ...thanks for the episode 2 recap...it made much sense that Young-eun's fiance has had a family already...I really pity her now, but she still doesn't feel anything for Do-hyun yet or she is not sure of her feelings yet for him....I'm excited for this weekend's episodes...anyway it's funny but I just noticed it but Jo Dong-hyuk is playing Kyung-woo, Young-eun's fiancee and the kid playing his son is the kid Yuri from Jumong...I just realized it now... hahaha

Sunny...thanks for the wonderful caps, keep it coming ^ ^

i'm trying really hard to make time to watch this and recap it..

i think this drama will be really good once it builds up the tension and the sorrow.

but been kinda crazy busy with sageuks..

i do plan to catch up on fridays when there's nothing i'm watching.

thx rubie for compiling the first page! that's awesome!

^ Thanks dramaok for the warm words, hope you'll be able to watch this series too... we'll be here waiting. :D

rubie ...thanks for the episode 2 recap...it made much sense that Young-eun's fiance has had a family already...I really pity her now, but she still doesn't feel anything for Do-hyun yet or she is not sure of her feelings yet for him....I'm excited for this weekend's episodes...anyway it's funny but I just noticed it but Jo Dong-hyuk is playing Kyung-woo, Young-eun's fiancee and the kid playing his son is the kid Yuri from Jumong...I just realized it now... hahaha

Sunny...thanks for the wonderful caps, keep it coming ^ ^

Ohh... I was more & merely guessing with episode 2 :blush: and thanks to maneuneun and knuts, we finally have some idea on YE's past especially. I think maybe her feelings for DH is still uncertain because .. YE doesn't see DH as often (he had just returned from abroad, right? or was it a business trip?).. and she's already preparing herself to be married to another man before it gets broken off.

DH on the other hand.. been liking YE since they were kids.. :rolleyes:

I watched Epi 1 and so far so good and it didnt bore me at all. I am hoping that someone will sub this one.

anyway, is there any MQ file of epi 1 n 2?

Guest Madrasta

Yes, it's Lee Tae Gon (WangMo) from Dear Heaven aka Love in Heaven. Really like him too. Quite the contrasting role from before.. :rolleyes:

Thanks. I am happy that I am gonna see him in another series, although I am quite sure that it's going to be difficult for me to see him in another role, after the 85 eps of "love in heaven." Just fell for him in that drama.

^ Thanks dramaok for the warm words, hope you'll be able to watch this series too... we'll be here waiting. :D

Ohh... I was more & merely guessing with episode 2 :blush: and thanks to maneuneun and knuts, we finally have some idea on YE's past especially. I think maybe her feelings for DH is still uncertain because .. YE doesn't see DH as often (he had just returned from abroad, right? or was it a business trip?).. and she's already preparing herself to be married to another man before it gets broken off.

DH on the other hand.. been liking YE since they were kids.. :rolleyes:

adding to your comment Rubie...I also think that YE thinks of her as an older brother...that's why YE hasn't really thought of her real feelings for him...nice compilation in the first page too ^ ^

Dramaok! nice to see you here...hope to see your comments about this drama ^ ^

^ Yes, that's highly the case, too.. YE sees DH only as her 'Oppa' but nothing beyond that.. yet. It's a bit suspenseful how DH's mother is keeping a close watch on them when YE & DH were together. A mother's instinct surely knows something when it comes to her own son.

From the caps of the coming episodes shared *thanks!*, followed with bts captures by sunny, "feelings" are starting to develope.. :rolleyes: :blush: .. how will YE really react being kissed by DH, her 'oppa'?

Guest babymarzy07

hi caught this drama last weekend too! the story is quite intriguing. although, i didnt know that YE was adopted into DH family. i thought only maybe just one of her parents died and her dad married into another family. lol. big mistake.

waves to dunnie, dramaok, rubie and koalabear! :) thanks for all the pics! hi sunny!

im excited for the next eps too! hhehehe

the background pics looks like it was shot in shanghai! LTG's pics too!

the view seems familiar.

i wonder what will happen with the fiance now.

is everything broken up?

hope to see more people in this thread eventhough its unsubbed hehehe ^^

^^ Waves back at babymarzy07! :lol:

Also, thanks to sunny for the latest caps of Winter Bird bts and photos of LTG, too. :D He's looking good during the China/Shanghai location shoot!

I think the engagement is broken off for good... YE seems someone who wouldn't think of grabbing another person's chance of happiness (especially a child who needed a father). But .. who knows.. the ex-fiancee might just show up later up in the series.. stirring old memories. ;)

Aish.. looking forward for more YE & DH's sweet moments instead *kisskiss*.. before DH's family finds YE a new husband for her. :mellow:

Can't wait ... it's tomorrow! :lol:

^ Wah... a wedding bts! :w00t:

Thanks maneuneun for uploading the clip on YouTube, PSY looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. :wub: The groom is not bad either but LTG is just awesome in white. :blush: It's going to be heartbreaking for DH watching the woman he loves marry someone else. :tears:

Wonder in which episode the wedding's going to be? YE's probably getting married too soon to forget about DH.

I just found this clip from YTNSTAR.

It's BTS of wedding ceremony of YE and DH is there too :tears: .

I believe this eps will be heatbreaking to all Lee Tae Gon's fans here :tears: .

%7Boption%7Dhttp://222.122.193.173/ytnstar/general/img/br_enter/2007/09/200709210950475629_b.jpg

Winter Bird - BTS of wedding ceremony

maneuneun,

thanks for the clip

aahh...can't believe she is getting married to someone else :( poor Do Hyun

wonder what ep this is in

Guest maneuneun

I am also eager to know which episode this wedding scene is going to be :tears:

The clip came with a short news and question and answers but it's all in korean and i don't understand it. I will just paste it here and hope someone will help to translate for us :w00t:

Thanks in advance :D

박선영 웨딩드레스 입던 날! 드라마 〈겨울새〉 결혼식 촬영 현장

[앵커멘트]

화제 속에 방송되고 있는 드라마 〈겨울새〉의 주인공 박선영이 극 중에서 결혼식을 올린다고 합니다. 정말 마음속으로 좋아하는 이태곤을 두고 새로운 남자 윤상현에게 시집을 가는 슬픈 장면이라고 하는데요. 드라마 〈겨울새〉 촬영 현장으로 함께 가보시죠.

[리포트]

지난 20일, 드라마 〈겨울새〉의 낯익은 출연진이 모여 있는 이곳은 바로 예식장인데요, 그들이 이곳에 모인 이유는 바로, 바로 여주인공 박선영의 결혼식 장면 촬영 때문 이였습니다.

[인터뷰:박선영('박영은'역)]

Q) 오늘 촬영은 어떤 장면...?

A) "사랑하는 남자와 결혼할 수 없는 불가항력적인 상황에서 사랑하지 않는 남자와 결혼하는 아주 슬픈 장면이죠."

사랑하는 남자인 이태곤을 곁에 두고도, 사랑하지 않는 남자와 결혼해야 하는 슬픈 운명의 박선영, 하지만 촬영 현장에서는 아주 싱글벙글 즐거운 모습이였는데요. 너무도 아름다운 박선영과 결혼에 골인하게 되는 행운의 남자는 바로 〈겨울새〉에서 마마보이 레지던트 '주경우' 역으로 출연하는 윤상현이라고 합니다.

[인터뷰:윤상현 ('주경우'역)]

Q) 결혼식 촬영 앞둔 소감은...?

A) "연기인데 떨리네요, 그래서 제가 계속 왔다 갔다 하는 거예요. 가만히 앉아 있질 못하고 떨려서..."

Q) 실제 박선영과 같은 신부를 맞는다면...?

A) "매력덩어리세요. 박선영 씨가... 성격도 좋으시고... 예쁘기 까지 하시고, 유머도 있으시고, 그래서 괜찮을 것 같아요."

이렇게 매력적인 박선영을 사로잡게 된 윤상현. 박선영을 바라 보기만 하는 극 중 정도현 역할의 이태곤에게 특별한 연애 코치를 하기도 했는데요.

Q) 라이벌 이태곤에게 한 마디 한다면...?

A) "태곤 씨 맨날 인상 쓰고 바라보고 그래선 안 돼요. 적극적으로 여자에게 다가가야죠."

[인터뷰:이태곤('정도현'역)]

Q) 현재 심경은...?

A) "착착합니다. 쓸쓸히 멀리서 보고, 쓸쓸히 퇴장을 하죠. 제가... 저는 쟁취라기 보단 서로 교감이 있어서 그렇게 이뤄지지 않을까, 쟁취는 어휴~ 너무 보수적인데?"

드라마 〈겨울새〉는 이 결혼식 장면을 계기로, 박선영, 이태곤, 윤상현 세 사람의 엇갈린 사랑을 그려낸다고 하는데요. 겉으론 다정다감하지만 알고보니 마마보이인 윤상현과 호랑이 같은 시어머니 사이에서 박선영이 본격적으로 시련을 당하며 시청자들의 안타까움을 자아낼 예정이라고 합니다, 박선영은 이번 드라마를 통해 특별한 교훈 하나를 얻었다고 하는데요.

[인터뷰:박선영]

Q) 드라마 촬영하며 느낀 점은...?

A) "미리 다 알아보고 결혼하는게 좋겠구나... 그런 교훈을 얻었죠. 별로 하자가 없어 보이잖아요. 살아보기 전에는 몰라요."

[인터뷰:윤상현]

Q) 시청자 여러분께...?

A) "〈겨울새〉와 같이 행복한 추석 보내셨으면 좋겠습니다."

[인터뷰:이태곤]

"다가오는 추석 즐겁고 알차게 잘 보내시고요, 가족 분들과 함께 마침 저희가 추석 연휴 때 딱 끼었습니다. 시청 많이 해 주시기 바랍니다."

주말 드라마 〈겨울새〉 추석 연휴 기간에도 시청자들의 눈과 귀를 사로잡을 수 있을지 주목해 보겠습니다.

Winter Bird (Ep. 1):

tite: "The hidden woman"

winterbird01avi00013610ii0.jpgwinterbird01avi00008021qj5.jpgwinterbird01avi00009342xx2.jpg

Years ago, upon orphaned after the deaths of both her parents, Yeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong) comes to live with Do-Hyeon's (Lee Tae-Gon) family,

and even though Yeong-Eun's father used to be Do-Hyeon's father's friend, Do-Hyeon's parents do not see Yeong-Eun as someone suitable for Do-Hyeon and grew weary of Do-Hyeon and Yeong-Eun's affection for each other, thus while Do-Hyeon's away studying, they set Yeong-Eun up with one of their company employee, Ji-Hong (Jo Dong-Hyeok), and Yeong-Eun, despite having romantic feelings for Do-Hyeon, agrees to marry Ji-Hong, just so she can have a family of her own which she longs for, and in order to escape the pressure Do-Hyeon's mother (Yoon Mira) puts on her.

winterbird01avi00037891hc5.jpgwinterbird01avi00038615qg1.jpgwinterbird01avi00371651qx8.jpg

However, Do-Hyeon returns to Korea early and witnesses a hug between Ji-Hong and Yeong-Eun, and Do-Hyeon finds out Yeong-Eun is already engaged to Ji-Hong and they will soon be married. Do-Hyeon's mother assures Do-Hyeon the marriage is what Yeong-Eun wants and Ji-Hong who also lost his parents to a car accident while in highschool, is someone who can cherish Yeong-Eun. But Do-Hyeon grows more suspicious when realizing Yeong-Eun knows almost nothing about Ji-Hong, and Do-Hyeon sees Ji-Hong with another woman infront of the company building.

Do-Hyeon starts to investigate about Ji-Hong, and finds out Ji-Hong has a secret woman and child.

==============

Episode 2:

title: "broken marriage engagement"

rudnftowinterbirde02koreb8.jpgrudnftowinterbirde02korse3.jpg

Yeong-Eun finds out her fiance Ji-Hong has a hidden woman and they even have a boy together, and Yeong-Eun is shocked. But she calls Ji-Hong's ex-girlfriend Seon-Sook (Go Jeong-Min) to talk, and Seon-Sook reveals to Yeong-Eun she and Ji-Hong were together for many years and during that time she had 3 abortions, but finally decided to have the 4th in hopes that it will settle Ji-Hong, but Ji-Hong instead cut ties with her and moved to a different company and she just heard from an old friend about his pending marriage to the president's adoptive daughter. Seon-Sook angrily asks Yeong-Eun how she can marry Ji-Hong and Yeong-Eun reveals she didn't know about Seon-Sook and the child until now, despite what Ji-Hong told Seon-Sook, and the two women realize they've been both lied to by Ji-Hong.

]rudnftowinterbirde02korch2.jpgrudnftowinterbirde02korvn8.jpg

Yeong-Eun calls Ji-Hong and asks him to come meet her, but she leaves, and Seon-Sook waits for Ji-Hong, who is appalled to see her here and tells her to tell Yeong-Eun that he is innocent and that he didnt' know about the child or anything. Seon-Sook warns Ji-Hong there's no way she will let him be happy while she suffers and vows he will return to her side. Meanwhile, Mr. Jeong (Jang Yong) finds out about Ji-Hong's past and talks to him, but Ji-Hong swears he didn't know about the child, and that the woman was from a long time ago and begs for a second chance. Yeong-Eun talks to her friend Hee-Jin (Jang Shin-Yeong) and Hee-Jin tells Yeong-Eun the one Yeong-Eun loves is Do-Hyeon. Yeong-Eun however continues to supress her feelings for Do-Hyeon, and when Do-Hyeon meets w/ her, Do-Hyeon's mother sees the two talk and is horrified.

rudnftowinterbirde02korri0.jpgrudnftowinterbirde02koraq6.jpg

DH: where are you coming back from?

YE: I just went to see Hee-Jin.

DH: that's a good thing.. are you alright?

YE: (nods) yes.

DH: that guy hasn't been calling again, right?

YE: right.

DH: like you said, you met him once so don't see him again.

YE: it's all finished, so don't worry.

DH: you're really alright, right?

YH: yes.

DH: how about traveling a little? since you took some time off anyway, don't just stay home.. might be good to get some fresh air instead,

and if there's something you want to study it'll be good for you to look into it yourse.f

YH: I don't know...

DH: Don't think that way.

YH: right now, I can't think of anything.

DH: Yeah.. right now that might be so, but in the future, think about what you want to do.

YH: I'm sorry to burden you.

DH: don't say such thing again in the future..

YH: (nods)...

rudnftowinterbirde02koryn8.jpgrudnftowinterbirde02koryw3.jpg

Now that Yeong-Eun isn't marrying Ji-Hong anymore she takes some time off from work to rest, while helping out Mr. Jeong's sister who is about to open an art gallery. Mr. Jeong's sister is sympathetic towards Yeong-Eun, but also discourages Yeong-Eun and Do-Hyeon's relationship since she doesn't believe it stands a chance. Mr. Jeong's sister gets an urgent call and leaves, and Yeong-Eun goes outside and is finally overcome with emotions and weeps, while Do-Hyeon is walking toward her from the back...

===========

Winter Bird (Ep. 1):

tite: "The hidden woman"

a>

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5808/wi...00009342xx2.jpg

Years ago, upon orphaned after the deaths of both her parents, Yeong-Eun (Park Seon-Yeong) comes to live with Do-Hyeon's (Lee Tae-Gon) family,

and even though Yeong-Eun's father used to be Do-Hyeon's father's friend, Do-Hyeon's parents do not see Yeong-Eun as someone suitable for Do-Hyeon and grew weary of Do-Hyeon and Yeong-Eun's affection for each other, thus while Do-Hyeon's away studying, they set Yeong-Eun up with one of their company employee, Ji-Hong (Jo Dong-Hyeok), and Yeong-Eun, despite having romantic feelings for Do-Hyeon, agrees to marry Ji-Hong, just so she can have a family of her own which she longs for, and in order to escape the pressure Do-Hyeon's mother puts on her.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1834/winterbird01avi00037891hc5.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8976/wi...00038615qg1.jpg

[imghttp://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6914/winterbird01avi00371524tb6.jpg

However, Do-Hyeon returns to Korea early and witnesses a hug between Ji-Hong and Yeong-Eun, and Do-Hyeon finds out Yeong-Eun is already engaged to Ji-Hong and they will soon be married. Do-Hyeon's mother assures Do-Hyeon the marriage is what Yeong-Eun wants and Ji-Hong who also lost his parents to a car accident while in highschool, is someone who can cherish Yeong-Eun. But Do-Hyeon grows more suspicious when realizing Yeong-Eun knows almost nothing about Ji-Hong, and Do-Hyeon sees Ji-Hong with another woman infront of the company building.

Do-Hyeon starts to investigate about Ji-Hong, and finds out Ji-Hong has a secret woman and child.

dramaok....wow....thanks for the caps and summary! you are a kdrama expert, aren't you?

Archived