Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest thua

Monte Carlo.

Absolute terrible movie. Even I can admit that I like brainless fluffy rom-coms, but this was so boring.

I usually enjoy substance-less rom-coms, but even I found this movie offensive to the genre.

Should have been a TV film from ABC or something, seriously. Straight-to-DVD if I wanna be nice.

I have no idea how this was green-lit for a theatrical release.

Guest juju<3.

Monte Carlo. It was cute but could've been better :) It did get pretty boring but it was nice to see Paris, France!

Guest hungrycollegeboy

I saw Horrible Bosses today. Not bad at all. Much better than expected, I'd give it 8/10.

Guest Baldwine

Hi All,

Last movie I saw was TEEN WOLF. I like and recommend this movie to other members also.

Does anyone here watched this movie and want to comment on it?

Guest jepho*

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows pt. 2.

It was alright. I never was a big fan of the later HP films..(1-4 were my favorites) but I'm so so sad that it's finally over : (

Guest erasingpencil

I just watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 yesterday. It was awesome. But sad because Hp is like already over. :tears:

Guest toGETherONE

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 ~ now, simply anticipating the 3 leads venture onto new film genre.

Guest RiceBunnii

Watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday, as a hardcore HP fan, there a quite a few tears involved tears.giftears.giftears.gif

well technically it was Sourcer's Apprentice - this morning.

yesterday I saw Bridesmaid - it was really different than what I would typically watch.

A few weeks ago (3) I saw a pre-screening of Justin Timberlake's new movie, Friends with Benefits - which was really good. I would recommend it if you're in a chick flick mood.