Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest doremii*

The Lake House.

total mini cooper imo. Keanu Reeves is probably the most overrated actor ever. He has one expression. -__-

Guest soursorbet
The last movies I saw was Ogamdo(Five Senses Of Eros) and My Girlfriend is an Agent.

Where did you watch Ogamdo? Online or is it out on DVD?

17 again. It's really good. Then Hannah Montana- my sister watched it so I had no choice!.:)

The Time Traveler's Wife. What a great movie. Eric Bana and Rachel Mcadams are amazing together. Going to see it again on weekend

Guest marasshi

Jeux d'enfants (2003)

It looked like Amélie, it made me laugh like Amélie, but somehow, I didn't end up liking it as much as I liked Amélie. I thought the ending was stupid and contrived. (And no offense to Guillaume Canet, but that little boy was much cuter than him.)

Guest 정유미

The Time Traveler's Wife. The book is my favorite, and it's definitely a lottt better than the movie...but the film did the book justice, although i wish the ending stayed true to the book, like how Claire and Henry wouldn't meet again until Claire was 83 :( Nevertheless, I cried. :D