• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you being a jerk?

Be a man and grow up.

I'm not taking care of you anymore.

You need to give your mind stability.

I'm not going to be another person you hate, but you need to make up your mind.

I really thought it would be different with you, but not worse.

You need to figure out what you need to do with what you want, rather than pushing it aside.

Now I don't even like talking to you.

Do what you have to do. I'm going to leave soon.

I really don't think it's working out.

I wanna break up now.

Guest pucastar

i didn't see you today, though i was hoping i would.

maybe we'll see each other again on tuesday :)

i'm really hoping we will,

i realized

even though i don't know you that well... i hope we can be good friends :)

Guest missdevotional

I'm sorry, but sometimes when it's the three of us, I feel like I'm not welcome.

I know you're mad at me right now.

But you don't understand, because you're not me.

You never think of how you make me feel.

thanks for coming out today but i wish you could've stayed longer.

but tomorrow we'll be with each other the whole day, anyway.

i wish i lived with you.

it would make life so much easier.

:(

Guest Jesszic@

I know this is hard on you guys. Oh well, because of me. I know I'm still your lil girl tho I'm going to be 18yrs old soon. Do you know I love both of you guys so much? Mum, I saw you shed tears after you kiss me on my cheek. I know you are worried about us. But you're going for a holiday!

I learned alot from NS. You're always the one who called me first. Be it in camp and recently when I move into that house. I'll try my best to cope with the new surrounding! Dad once asked me, "Is this what you want? Do you wanna try for Form6 instead?" and I said yeah. So this is my choice!

Have a happy and enjoyable trip, k? I <3 you guys!

Guest Hazy

I'm sorry, but I think we should just be friends.. o_o

Thanks for putting up with my lateness and for spending the day with me. x]

Guest witchery

Please fk off from my life.

I don't need people like you.

I can be really fragile and unstable sometimes

and I don't need more people to treat me like the way you do.

Guest chocopocky

I had a dream about my first crush today. I wonder how much he's changed after these years. :] man, I'm sure the guy's still so freaking adorable and funny.

Guest --infatuated.

i could be happier, but i'm not.

and i'm getting through this.

thanks ugly.

you are the sunshine to my cloudy day.

Guest happy2friends

i don't understand guys.

also, sometimes i don't understand my own feelings anymore.

this is getting crazy confusing.

Guest argarg

dear l

ok you confronted me about that but yeah i can say i kinda dont care. still wont stop me. i know i acted immature and resorted to that but a girl gotta do what she gotta do to make herself to feel better. im sure youre a good person and stuff but i still wont like you, and im pretty happy youll be leaving k. just leave so i wont have to see any of that again. sure call me a coward but whatever i donts carreee.

goodbye. :)

Guest Daix2

lol, you have got to be the most oblivious person i've ever met. Can't you see what's in front of your eyes ? I'm pretty sure you know, right ? And yet, you continue to do all this crap. I don't understand why her and not me. Have I not been there for you more than she has ? Have I not cared about you more ? I don't see what's so great about her, but whatever, this is just my jealousy talking. I wish you'd quit the crap though. You really must be dense. I hate you. I hate how you make me feel. You're so intolerable sometimes.

-

You've got some nerve. Accepting him like that and knowing how I feel. What happened to your "rules" ? I hope you're happy. You don't even know how luck you are. You know, you're the one who got me started in the first place... Maaan, you're a reeeeeeeal, great friend.

Guest meilove

1) this may be ur lucky break.

2) sorry...*sigh* i don't even know..

3) i hope we work things out

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

- Go ahead.. keep being the jerk you are now. Act as if I don't exist. I don't need someone like you in my life. And to think you used to poke me all the time. <_< Whatever. Just.. fall and die somewhere. See if I give a sheet about you anymore.

- Hey... do you remember when you sang to me that one time? (: It made me smile when I thought about it again today~ You were also in my dream last night... I don't remember what we were doing, but i remember something sweet was involved. why do I get the feeling that we'll eventually be more than friends?

Archived