Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aphrodite

2 U #1: I hate it when you say that I am exactly like him. I'm not like him and you know it. So why do you like to hurt me like that? You know what you do to me when you say provoking words like that. If I was like him, I wouldn't have done half the things I have done for you. I certainly wouldn't have stepped up and become the person that I am today. If I was like him, I wouldn't have been able to achieve the things I have achieved, and will achieve. But I thank you for putting me through the pain your words have put me through. They are going to be my incentive. I am going to do EXACTLY what you say I cannot. I will show you how much I hate the words you've put into my head. Everything, every perception you have of me is wrong. If you hadn't wrapped me into such a suffocating bubble, the kind that you call love, then maybe you would have some faith in me. You don't even know how much your words just hurt me to no end. Why do you like to do that to me? Why would you say the things you did when you know how much I hate him.

2 U #2: It isn't my imagination. I don't know what is it about me that you like. I think it's my smart mouth. Thank you for trying to include me in the conversation in the beginning. To be perfectly honest with you, I appreciate that you remembered I still needed to turn in my PR - especially when you called my name at the end while we were both busy, across a distanec from each other. I don't like the way it ended. I know there was nothing you could do but to let me walk out of your life. If we're meant to be, I will see you again. Thank you for making these last couple of months a joy for me. You're such a great, helpful person. It's hard to find ppl like you left in the world. But most of all, thank you for your interest in me.

2 U #3: You always make me smile with those eyes! I swear - why do you have such a connection to me? Your smile just makes me forgive how cold you were. And that hug was just icing on the cake. Thank you for making my day. Never thought you would've grown attached to me as you did. It was nice. You made me laugh and squirm and do all the cute girly things whenever you were around. I have a feeling I will see you again....

Guest lovemelody.

i really dont like you anymore!

stop getting the wrong idea

and stop listening to her!

oh and btw, you are so conceited, you know that?

Guest --infatuated.

this thread seriously grows too fast.

hahaha.

anyhow, you make me so happy.

i don't know how else to tell you that.

"hi dot. it's blank."

----- first reactions. OMFGASJDKAHGDG.

yeah.

Guest mz simmonz

I feel stupid for not coming out to meet you that night..and then not coming to see you on your birthday. I MISS YOU. I wish I can just tell you that. but of course I never will.

Guest Jesszic@

as ironic as it sounds, I really thought our friendship wouldn't drift apart, oh well so-so. But it indeed happen. Already starting I guess, I mean this early. I know sooner or later I'll face this. Honestly, I feel sad bout it coz I think I don't deserve to be your buddy anymore and it will just stay only in high school.

I don't know why, for the first time I feel hesitate to look out for you like what I did back then. We can talked about anything and crap bout something really stupid. I really miss that time when we were still a high school's student. Perhaps maybe I'm scared that I might disturb your studies as your class started. This few days were such a headache moment to me and I really wished I've someone to lean on and talk to. But the hestitation itself. You might think I'm really silly to think so but it bothers me alot. Really. T___T

Guest yanjun

i hope u asked the other day because u were anxious.

really wanted to ask u too but i know there wouldnt be an answer...because u wouldnt tell me. would u? i wish u would tell me everything...i wish u would stop misleading me.

Guest YUNMii.

I hope you rot in hell.

You have no idea how much you've hurt me.

Is this the truth? Is all that you're saying true?

If it is, then how do you know all this stuff? How?!

Ugh.

I feel so betrayed.

You're such a butthole. I hope you die in a car crash. God.

--

And you.

I KNOW you're lying.

Just stop it... stop it.

I can't bear this pain for too long...

Why do you keep doing this to me?

If you hate me, just say so!

God. Just don't lead me on for so long then stab a thousand knives in my heart at once like that.

If you think I'm annoying and paranoid, just tell me.

I don't want to annoy you, I don't want to be a burden.

But now I'm not so sure of that statement anymore now that you've been such a butt to me.

Honestly I'd rather receive the harsh truth than be buried in lies forever.

Don't lie to me. I know you're lying. I've always suspected you to, but I never thought you'd keep this from me.

Yet my feelings for you won't go away...

What's WRONG with me?! Why can't I get over you?! Why is this so hard...

I need an answer.

Archived