Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 01nc7

sigh. why did you even show up? you were only there for like 2 minutes. it's funny. i didnt really care that you showed up, but i felt like i wanted to care. later though, i wished that you had come. oh well. i think this was one step further ive taken to move on.

---

im sorry, it was my fault. thank you for being a really good friend though. im really sorry.

---

this is who i am. im sorry if you want me to change, but that's not gonna happen. 18 years cant be erased that quickly. and have you ever even thought about whose fault it is?

Guest IATEYOU

i wish i was actually really really sorry.

but, being the messed up, twisted, freaking retarded, spineless, inane, ungrateful, brat i am...im not. at least right now.

--

i wish we could go back 3 months.

i promise i'll make it up to you if you could just give me the chance.

im in a house of people and im so lonely. but this feeling can only be relieved only by you.

and you won't come.

and so...my heart continues to ache.

i need help.

no.

all i need is a shoulder to cry on.

you promised me yours, remember?

i wonder if you would come if i called you right now.

but...i cant.

so you wont come.

and i'll just sit here until tomorrow.

once again.

Guest vegtansamtof

I wish you had fun with me.

We wouldn't have to leave the party if your friends were there.

I'm never good enough...

Guest envyandy

dont hurt yourself. when i saw those cuts i wanted to cry.

dont hurt yourself. when i saw those cuts i wanted to hold you.

dont hurt yourself. when i saw those cuts i wanted to tell you i will be there for you.

dont hurt yourself. when i saw those cuts i thought of how depressing my life would be without you.

dont hurt yourself. when i saw those cuts i wished that i could take the pain away.

dont hurt yourself. when i saw those cuts i wanted to do the same.

dont hurt yourself. i dont want to loose you.

Guest huyen2501

i'm getting impatient and annoyed with you lately. -__- i wish you would stop talking to me that way.....it makes me hate you more than i already do. and yes, i have something against you. it's never gone away. i just keep the thought hidden....

Guest nanax3

why are you doing this to me?

did i do something to make you hate me as much as you do? what did i do? i must have done something

please dont tell. im begging you. i dont know what to do or what to say that could possibly change your mind.

why? just tell me why youre doing this? why do you love to see me suffer?

do you get that much enjoyment from seeing me beg and cry and squirm? why are you trying to ruin my life.

why do you keep interfering with my business. i dont care what you do why do you care what i do.

i wish you werent my .......

Guest miyavidoll

This is killing me.

I kind of lost interest in you because you seem like you don't bother at all.

On Friday, well, actually Saturday, I have to say I wasn't drunk

I can feel you. The way you held me, the way you looked into my eyes, the way you held my hand.

I can feel your heart beating faster and faster, it's racing, as if it's going to jump out of your chest.

My heart was beating hard as well. I want you to know that I do like you.

But sometimes you play too hard to get. I can't take it.

You say you like to take things slow. I respect that but please not too slow, because I'm going to fall asleep and lose interest.

I wait for your texts at times. I still am waiting. But being the way you are being right now, I just want to play you around.

I want you to want me the same way. I am not going to call or text you. You have to do it first. I'll give you the chance until tomorrow.

It will be the end because I gave you too many chances.

I like you though, I really do.

Guest promises

i guess i'm NOT over you

what can i do now?

if i go back, what if i come to find

your already over me?

Guest to.angie

I just wanted to hold your hand. Do that for me this one time, please? Before it's all too late...

Guest meilove

1) i'm sorry it had to end this way. i really cared about you, why'd you change? i'll miss you but i don't think we were meant to stay together any longer =/

2) i hope you'll be friends with me again. it's been so long. the past is the past. i hated it just as much as you did. think about it.

3) i like you but i don't want to hurt you in the future =/

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

Lingling.. although you won't see or ever read this because you don't know of these forums.. I want you to know that I still care about you.

I'm happy that you're fine after the hit and run, that you walked out with a total of four injuries, nothing to life threatening, thank goodness. But from what you posted on myspace and facebook.. it looks like you're hurting emotionally. Hopefully, I'll see you Tuesday? Maybe tomorrow? I want to be there for you like you've been there for me.

And I thank you.. for listening to my problems. No matter how small and insignificant they may be. You're an awesome friend. No matter what you think, I don't think you finish last. :) Because you're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. Please, don't change.

Guest to.angie

Will you stop being so arrogant? Where do you go around throwing your money in people's faces? You think you are so much better than everyone else. And why? What reason do you have to act that way? Do you not realize that I don't care for your company anymore? I haven't cared for a long time now. I don't want you by my side. Quit calling yourself my friend. You don't know? I lost respect for you. Whether you are here or not, I wouldn't feel any different. So stop threatening me with the termination of our friendship. Go end it, I don't care. See if I do and then you'll be shocked because you're so expecting and certain. I don't care. I like my acquaintances more than I like you. I like the gum stuck on the bottom of my shoe more than I like you. The gum I can tolerate. But you sticking and clinging onto me, I can't accept. I tolerate you, do you know that? I can't stand seeing you. You pretend to be such an angel but what kind of angel are you? Seeing you reminds me of everything wrong with the world.

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

first year i didn't cry at the stupid goodbye rally

that's because, i was relieved

you're almost gone.

it gave me the courage to smile.

Guest ASIAN-x-1MPULSE;

Since that time, things haven't been the same.

The flow's gone and everything feels so fake and forced now.

It doesn't feel right anymore.

Maybe separation is just what we need.

That'll test our limits, and how authentic everything is right now.

I can't say that this is all my fault, because I know it isn't.

Although, I probably carried it on a lot longer than I should have.

But sometimes, you take things a little too far.

Everything's starting to get over the top.

The days go on and I feel a lot more annoyed by you.

I never thought about being annoyed by you, that thought never crossed my mind...

But it's all I've been thinking about for a long time.

I waited 2 hours today, for you. Simply because you wanted me to, and I wanted to as well.

But it seems like I wasted good time for you. I still stayed though... because I thought something could happen.

But no, nothing happened. You didn't even try, and I'm offended.

Through the 'good times' we've had, they weren't real after that moment.

I've enjoyed them, but it just wasn't genuine.

Time away from you, just might be the best thing for us... no matter how sad it'll make me later on.

Cause... I really am pissed off sometimes at you.

So much, you wouldn't even imagine.

Archived