Guest TwinklingxDreams

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest AMELIA★TENSAI

i voted all for JaeJoong(:

he practically owns wuzun

and wuzun seriously cant sing and dance.

jae joong didn't win the most gorgeous guy in the world for nothing.

wuzun cant really act oso.

he's kinda stiff.

i think arron and jiro are the only in farenheit that can actually sing.

and the photo of jaejoong isn't really that nice.

I think both are really good looking.. can't really choose, because when I wanna pick the other, I start thinking that the other's more good looking...bleh. so i guess it's a tie in looks.

For the others, I can only judge them in terms of acting.

I think Hero is a better actor than Wu Zhun..i've only seen Hero in some banjuns, Vacation and some other shows requiring DBSK to act, I think JJ's quite good as an actor.

As for WZ, he's very stiff..altho he's improved, but he's still very stiff.. and sorry to be harsh, I can't seem to see good acting from him.

I'm neither a fan of both.

Guest kayzpal

Best...

Looks: Jae

Singer: Jae (duh!)

Dancer: Jae

Actor: Wu Zun

Overall: Jae wins. B)

IMO. they both suck....lol...JJ can't sing, can't really dance actually no one in DBSG IMO dances that well they look like retarded monkeys. lol and he needs to lay off the surgery or get a tan or something fixed on his face, because he's starting to look like MJ each day. luckily the hair covers most of it up but he looks like freak sorry lol

And the other guy.yeah...he needs to find a job he actually has some talent in just like JJ. lol. being cute and all can be a job or something to rely on but I think we all know how much money they aren't making that they could be if they had real talent. lol

*.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

You're a digusting groupie, please go suck JJ off you digusting tramp. hop off his balls okay. lol digusting little groupie. tsk tsk.

Heeeeeey! Please do not bash artists. :fury: And please, Jae's vocal is amazing.

Mods?

Guest queenbeans

Better Looking:

JaeJoong; It's kind of hard to decide though. JaeJoong looks more feminine, but he can definitely rock any look/style.. While Wu Zun is just cute. ^____^ He reminds me of Sammul Chan. LOLS.

Better Singer:

Jaejoong; He voice blows me away. Literally. (:

Better Dancer:

Jaejoong; I haven't payed much attention to Fahrenheit's dancing, so I'm just gonna go with JaeJoong. ^__^;

Better Actor:

Wu Zun; JaeJoong's an okay actor, but Wu Zun is definitely better. (:

Better Overall:

JaeJoong; I LOVE LOVE LOVE this guy.

^______^

-J ♥

Guest alexandra_tragiclullaby

It's so obvious that Jae Joong's the better singer, he has an amazing voice! I don't think Fahrenheit dance much and even if they do, their dancing isn't very good and looks messy and uncoordinated. Granted, Jae Joong's not the best dancer out of the 5 members of DBSK (Yunho is) but he's considered good if he can dance Rising Sun and O-Jung.Ban.Hap hard choreography.

Wu Zun looks more masculine but Jae Joong looks prettier and if I were to pick who the good looking one is, it's Jae Joong for me! =D I don't think Jae Joong's that bad of an actor. I thought his acting was good in Dangerous Love! But I didn't like his acting in Vacation, it was pretty stiff. I haven't watched Hanakimi but from what I've read from reviews, Wu Zun's acting was good but I'm not sure because I haven't seen his acting before.

Better overall for me is Jae Joong! Always have and always will! <333

Guest UnadonLove

Before I start, this is from a neutral perspective...

Your comment is rude and bias. You may think one person is untalented, but others may not, and they are entitled to make whatever comparison they want.

The original poster even made separate categories, noting the two could excel in different things. I don't see how that shows they are shallow and only care about looks... In fact, quite the opposite.

I don't think there is anything wrong with expressing your opinion about a celebrity (good or bad), because that's what forums are for.

But there's no reason to attack anyone else for trying to do the same, just because you don't agree with them.

And c'mon, let's not be a hypocrite here.

Image plays a big part in celebrities because we ARE superficial.

Both of these guys are good looking, and they probably wouldn't have gotten this far with the same amount of talent if they were ugly.

I really agree wit u!!....

Jae Joong is a better singer and dancer, but I think talent is not composed of those 2 areas only, For example, Wu zun can speak at least 4 languages, he runs his own company (gym!!!), he's athletic and his acting has improved tremendously!!!!....Credit to him bcos he works really hard....they're both blessed with good looks anyway!!!

Let's just b grateful for their existence!!!!............

• 2 weeks later...

Wu Zun just oozes masculinity.

Anyways, I voted...

Better Looking:

Wu Zun

Better Singer:

Jaejoong

Better Dancer:

Jaejoong

Better Actor:

Wu Zun

Better Overall:

Wu Zun

me too (:

some people on this thread/forum are really f.ucking annoying. not naming any names, but seriously how childish can you get <_<

WHAT IS THIS

you're comparing JJ, who sings amazingly, dances ok, and actually has a personality

to sb that's only popular bc he looks good?

isn't JJ the obvious answer to this poll

WUZUN CAN'T EVEN SING OR DANCE

his acting's like ehhh...

he has only 4 expressions

ppl are so shallow these days

do you only care about looks :rolleyes:

Not a ridiculous reply, sounds rather reasonable instead!

I am a fan of both Hero and Wu Zun too. At least, they do share sth similar. When the single HUG was realeased, I doubted that without his handsome face, some would or would not really have time realizing his ability in vocals. Also, happened the same thing with Wu Zun, if he is not that handsome, how could people watch Hanakimi like mad?

Anyway, later, people stay in love with Jaejoong because of his singing talent.

And later, people stay stable supporting Wu Zun because of his nice personality.

Yes, you can find people like Wu Zun every where in the community. But do you sure you could go craze at those people? I mean, to be a celeb and to have such kindness, usually, no one matches.

People remember JJ for the voice.

They remember Wu Zun for his warming words.

He does not deserve your harsh words. Just take it a bit easy, or at least, nice-ify the comments! That's what I think!

Guest yunhobaby

i dont think it was necessary for *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.* to be so rude and bais.

yes, its true that jaejoong is better in singing and dancing, but u dont have to be SO

damn rude and put it in bold and big letters.

Damn, cant believe at how rude u are.

BETTER LOOKING: Jaejoong.

BETTER SINGER: Jaejoong.

BETTER DANCER: Jaejoong.

BETTER ACTOR: Wu zun.

BETTER OVERALL: Jaejoong.

lol. my friend cant stand wu zun's accent. haha

Guest mango-iee

I'm amaze by how many people chose Wu Zun. Yeah, I also perfer Wu Zun over Jaejoong, but I mean both of them are good.

I like how Wu Zun act over JaeJoong, but most movie that I ever saw JaeJoong act in is um...forgettable memories/love/time. etc.

I don't remember the last part...but it was hilarious! lol. ^^

Guest onatoko

Jaejoong's face is very...generic kpop boyband pretty. I think he wears circle lenses and a lot of his photos are PSed. Wu Zun's more manly and natural.

Wuzun is THE MAN for sure, jaejoong ... he has his belly pierced and he looks like a girl. he does sing better though =) i would feel safer with wuzun...

Archived