they're very very different.

Better looking: Chunnie

Better Singer: Hero

Better Dancer: Hero

Better Actor: Chunnie

Overall: Chunnie

I like Wu Zun better <33

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

LMAO. Lets not be a hypocrite here. We all know Jaejoong is drop dead hot. Image is extremely significant factor of a celeb. And, I find your comment bias, 'actually has a personality?' what makes you think Wu Chun doesnt have an amazingly down to earth personality? LOL.

Better Looking:

Wu Zun

Better Singer:

Jaejoong

Better Dancer:

Jaejoong

Better Actor:

Wu Zun

Better Overall:

Wu Zun

:rolleyes:

I liked JJ before I thought he was good looking

I thought changmin was actually better looking before

oh and you're a fan of hyori? Figures, no wonder you like wuzun despite JJ having more talent

Wuzun's personality is BLAND

I've seen him in shows, calvin has a good personality, but wuzun's just there.... kinda for eye candy only

Guest loveprint

^

^

You keep referring to Wu Zun's so called 'bland personality' but the poll says nothing about personality. Look at the categories. It's obvious Jae's a better singer and dancer, but Wu Zun could exceed Jae in the other categories. You say people are just voting for him because he's 'hot'. Well one of the categories is regarding looks. And just because you don't think Wu Zun has a personality doesn't mean others won't. We all have our preferences.

oh and you're a fan of hyori? Figures, no wonder you like wuzun despite JJ having more talent
You sound a lot like Unee4life.

well, i'm not wuzun's fan, so i simply vote JAE for everything except acting

imo,both can't act but since JJ is NOT AN ACTOR, i'll just vote for wuzun :)

i'm not fond on fahrenheit neither, but to me, aaron (?) is cuter than wuzun :unsure:

anyways ^^

:rolleyes: oh and you're a fan of hyori? Figures, no wonder you like wuzun despite JJ having more talent
i love JJ, so am i not allow to like Hyori ?? <_< *cough*

I voted Jaejoong for everything XD!!!

I think Jaejoong's acting is good, it's actually pretty convincing.

Our Boojae all the way! <333

And dude, this boy is crazily gorgeous and can sing!!!

What the heck? I love Hyori and I'm also a huge fan of Jaejoong...so that doesn't even make sense man.

Guest xxxNanaxxx

I voted Jaejoong for everything XD!!!

I think Jaejoong's acting is good, it's actually pretty convincing.

Our Boojae all the way! <333

And dude, this boy is crazily gorgeous and can sing!!!

What the heck? I love Hyori and I'm also a huge fan of Jaejoong...so that doesn't even make sense man.

Well i think she meant Hyori is pretty but she doesnt have much talent ,not that u cant be fan of both :mellow: . And i do agree with it, i mean her singing is bad and her dancing is just average IMO,no offence :P

WHAT IS THIS

you're comparing JJ, who sings amazingly, dances ok, and actually has a personality

to sb that's only popular bc he looks good?

isn't JJ the obvious answer to this poll

WUZUN CAN'T EVEN SING OR DANCE

his acting's like ehhh...

he has only 4 expressions

ppl are so shallow these days

do you only care about looks :rolleyes:

OH YEAH LIKE TOTALLY, AS IF WU CHUN DOESNT HAVE A FREAKING PERSONALITY. Calm down, if you don't want to vote for WU CHUN then click away for YOUR JAEJOONG, no need to ENLARGE YOUR FONT to make your point. Yes, Wu Chun can SING, and DANCE. IN FACT ANYONE CAN DO THAT, as a fan, I honestly admit that he's not WOW-factor in singing/dancing but HEY, at least he works hard and tries to improve himself.

And no, I don't like WU CHUN simply because he looks ABSOLUTELY PERFECT + FLAWLESS...there are other reasons too.

I would love to explain myself, but I don't want to waste my time telling people like YOU how good he is because I'm scared you'll FALL for him. Cause you certainly don't DESERVE to be his fan.

Better Looking: Wu Zun. He is HOT, especially in Hana Kimi <3

Better Singer: Hands down Jaejoong.. his voice is BEAUTIFUL. Wu Zun's voice is rather weak.

Better Dancer: Both of them aren't very good dancers, but I'll have to say Jaejoong.

Better Actor: I'm not crazy about both of their acting, but Wu Chun is starting to grow on me. I think he's improved greatly since Tokyo Juilet, and I hope he continues to do so.

Better Overall: It's hard to choose! I love them both... but.. I chose Wu Zun ^_^

Guest mr. lovely

From my point of view...

Jaejoong is has a perfect face, first of all.

With certain hair and clothes, he can look like a prince, a gangster, a boy-next-door, anything.

Second, Jaejoong, in my opinion, is definitely the better singer.

His voice is heavenly. And I never though anybody in Fahrenheit can sing :x

No offense to any Fahrenheit fans.

Jaejoong can't dance that well compared to the rest of DBSK, but I think he can dance better than Wu Zhun.

Fahrenheit don't really dance, do they? It's more like...shuffling around O__o;

For acting, I think Wu Zhun takes it.

Jaejoong has acted in some Banjun Dramas, and although he's okay, I think Wu Zhun is better.

I'm not too big on acting though, so I don't really know ^^;

Better overall would be Jaejoong for me <3

Obviously LOL.

*.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*, calm down. You're being really rude. You don't know if Wu Zhun has a nice personality or not, unless you know him. Same with Jaejoong. Besides, personality isn't even part of the poll. How do you know that everybody chose Wu Zhun because he's hot? What if (I'm saying WHAT IF here) I don't think Wu Zhun is hot, but I still voted for him? People have their preferences, and not everything you like has to be other people's favorites as well. Even if people did vote for Wu Zhun because he's hot (well, it is part of the poll >__>), why would that affect you in any way? I doubt it does.

And if you're wondering why you're comment affects me...well, it's not everyday I get stopped by huge blue bolded [rude] text in the middle of a webpage.

Guest foowdx3

seriously...some people are really unfair and biased. i mean obviously jj i gonna win the polls but a lot of people (not just in soompi) adores jj for his LOOKS even though he has mad talent too. wu zun is not a good singer/dancer (i admit it) but like someone said before, he tries hard. i think he's an improving actor (tokyo juliet vs hana kimi) and he has a great personality.

starry: you keep saying wu zun has a "bland" personality, but on what basis are you saying that?? based on shows he's been on? yeah. you can really make GOOD judgments from shows. i'm not attacking your opinion b/c everyone can like whoever the heck they want, but seriously, you don't know a person through shows. have you ever met him in person? because if you have, then you can actually have a little right to say his personality is boring. besides, this thing isn't even about personality.

hotness: wu zun (jj is too girly for my personal taste)

singing: jj (that boy can SING)

dance: jj (wz can't really dance that well, but neither can jj....but compared to wz, jj is a lot better)

acting: wu zun (cuz wu zun is foremost and actor who then turned singer)

overall: can't decide...i like both a lot x]

Archived