Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pigzxxx

I have 2 tickets left at $128.00 and seat details: T34 Row 19 seat 8-9. If you want these tickets, contact with me. This is my email: e_mail129@yahoo.com.

Guest coreen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNJIN OPPA!!!!

I Just came back from his BKK concert and yessss i FINALLY GET TO SEE JUNJIN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS SO handsome!!! he is tall with a great body!! and his complexion is flawless!!! really flawless!

and his dancing skills!!! after this concert, is Seen and proven that Junjin is a dance king!!! and my prince charming! Wanjun PERFECT! Though i heard he is not feeling well that day but really.....that didnt affect his dance... He really dances very very well!

His next stop will be Singapore! Pls support junjin oppa and shinhwa and go for the concert in Singapore ya!!! see his dance, hear him sing and the expressions on his face~ just so dashing and cute too :D

Guest sam chin

well i heard he got a terrible headache while in Thailand....

wonder how is he now... :sweatingbullets:

hope nothing serious happen to him...

2006_8_9_99263_3099263.jpg

heres how my friends and i celebrated Junjin's birthday!

a simple korean barbeque dinner...100_0909.jpg

and whats a birthday without a cake100_0910.jpg

oppss wrong hangeul sori blame it to the patissier

100_0912.jpg

another close look100_0913.jpg

befor blowing the candle

100_0920.jpg

Happy birthday junjin sshi! Wishing you more blessings and more birthdays to come! stay healthy!

Guest heavens tree22

Just hope tat JUN JIN oppa will recover soon.......v will always be there for him n support him no matter wat he does!!!! GOD BLESS U....MAY LUCK B UR SIDE :)

Guest babyprada

i should've thought of wishing jinnie a birthday in here instead...

better late than never:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

I wish you a healthy and a spectacular year~!!!!!

Guest pinkytina

monoceros: I agree Junjin oppa looks better now than ever before. I don't like how he style his hair when he was in Forbidden Love.

bibi: Thank you for sharing those pic.! All the Korean food looks yummy, but I have never been able to eat really spicy food. :sweatingbullets:

luktal: Thank you sharing these pic.! Junjin looks so hot and cute with his hair up!

coreen: You lucky girl! I envy you so much! Were you able to take pictuers of Junjin? If you did, if you wouldn't mind could you please share them with us?

I wish I can go to singapore and see there concert, but its too far. :( I hope they come to the U.S. again.

I am glad to hear the concert was a success in Thai. I hope Junjin oppa feels better soon. Poor guy a headache! But he still pulled through and continue performing.

Guest femaki84

I've just uploaded a 040215 Vitamin Show where Dongwan JunJin attended...pretty funny at certain parts where they competed each other at diff exercises..for those who wants can pm me coz Im not sure if I can post the link here....

Guest ellabel

I know it's late but i still want to greet my No. 1 Shinhwa hottie....

HappyBdaysmiley.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :wub:

SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA, JUN JIN-ssi!! HappyBdaysmiley.gif

Birthdaycakewdcandle.gifkissmwah.gif

coreen, were u able to shake his hands like steff did? were u able to even touch him

since he's soo near...sorry, my thots r working overtime... :sweatingbullets:

anw, c u at the meet up/concert..i told steff i wan to meet my 'rival'.... j/k j/k :lol:

luktal, u lucky gal! when ldg visitied SG last yr, u managed to have a close-up shot of him

and this time, u did it again with Shinhwa....

just look at that ponytail...cute or wat!

tks for sharing these pics with us... :D

Guest coreen

coreen, were u able to shake his hands like steff did? were u able to even touch him

since he's soo near...sorry, my thots r working overtime... :sweatingbullets:

anw, c u at the meet up/concert..i told steff i wan to meet my 'rival'.... j/k j/k :lol:

luktal, u lucky gal! when ldg visitied SG last yr, u managed to have a close-up shot of him

and this time, u did it again with Shinhwa....

just look at that ponytail...cute or wat!

tks for sharing these pics with us... :D

hiyeee.... NAH~~ i wish i can shake hands with Junjin...think i will be on cloud nines for the whole year!!! haha... i only managed to see him walking straight towards my direction when he was about to go into the dpearture gate at the airport and my first thought is " OMG...thats Park JUNJIN!!" i not so lucky as steff can shake hands with him~~ there are some fans who even managed to see him at the pool sun tanning or so i heard.... and i was thinking to myself..if only i am rich.. i wana stay in that hotel and go for a swim in that morning!!!! haha

but anyway i am happy and contend to see him close and yesss he is WANJUN perfect!!! that height, that face, that body....gosh~ wat more can you ask for!!

Yeah!!! see you in Singapore concert!!! wana meet u....haha..... hope more ppl will go for the sg concert and support them!! :P

Guest chibimarukochan

bibi: woah the cake looks yummy :w00t: junjin would really love that. his fans are so sweet. :) so who blew the candle? :sweatingbullets:

i'm happy that jinnie is feeling better now...i hpe he gets a good rest after all that...he must be tired.

Archived