saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recently heard rumours that he would be acting in a Chinese drama or something... wait that was after 'The Rerurn', so it's kinda unlikely now. But really wanna see him act again! Saw him in Let's go to the Beach, and honestly I would have preferred if his character had more depth there... I want something with JJ as main lead! I hope he starts acting again...

Really?? I didn't hear anything about that. His last drama was that one Chinese drama in 2008. It would've been nice if he was the lead when he was younger. It's too bad he didn't get that opportunity. I think he would've done great in comedy films. 

Ihjj said: Really?? I didn't hear anything about that. His last drama was that one Chinese drama in 2008. It would've been nice if he was the lead when he was younger. It's too bad he didn't get that opportunity. I think he would've done great in comedy films. 

• 2 weeks later...

@lhjj yup it was in one of his projects for late 2012, read that in an interview, but I think he ended up not doing it anyway as there was no mention of anything after that. Yeah true, he was one of the Shinhwa members whose acting I really was looking forward to, but we didn't get any of it! Saw some parts of Nonstop 4 (was it 4?) with him in it and he's really funny! He would've been awesome in comedies that's true! Or maybe action? And his Banjun dramas were good too actually! Junjin is one person whose acting potential was really good... Or maybe he just lost interest in acting? T.T I hope not...

Gosh I really miss uri Baby Bird! I wish he'd show up soon! I mean, come on, a drama? Or even a new show or a solo album would do! Having withdrawal symptoms right now...lemme go cry in a corner... *runs off to watch previous Xman/Loveletter/ShinBang episodes*.

Yeah, he had alot of potential. He probably lost interest or else he'd be working hard just like Wannie and Eric. Omg, Non-stop 4 was totally awesome. I enjoyed it very much, he was so natural. I miss him too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived