Junjin 전진

saharial

i forgot and cant seem to find it...what is the name of his chinese drama??? anyone know where we can watch it?? and if there's gonna subbs??

the title is "You Are My Dream"..

as for where to watch it, sorry but i have no idea what Chinese channel it was aired..

no subs as of the moment.. :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest susymoon

yes i know about the drama already i´m soo upset they doubed he´s voice´s (like JUNJIN need that)if he´s playing a korean man wat´s the point i just want to see i´m um thw warrior outfit soo cute just like TU LUNG when he was young

• 1 month later...
Guest bethieboo1688

aw... there hasn't been a post since feb...

well, i'm happy that they moved the peace concert to june, but then i don't know if i can go... maybe i can pretend to visit my sister but really just go to the concert...

but they aren't reporting if it's going to be the same artists or not.

i hope junjin, minwoo, hyesung and mc mong will still go (and i can go as well... wonder if they still sell tickets)

if not, then fingers crossed that they are going to the hollywood bowl :)

shinhwa love forever :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest devylann

aindy: thanks!!

lilminx: thanks for the info...imma try to see if i can d/l it...

dont know why noone knows where to get his drama and wat...it should all over here... sucks!!!

whoever knows chinese...pls help us find JUNJIN's drama.....

thanks in advance!!! :D

Guest devylann

Jinnie's new drama, You are My Dream is available for download at this clubbox: shinhwajjcom. It's LQ though. Please post if someone has HQ links of this drama. Thanks!

i looked at it but there were no files... do u know where else i can find it???? thanks!

Guest bethieboo1688

omg... :w00t:

:excl: :excl: junjin coming out with his new album... :excl: :excl:

it's called "new decade" :D

his new mv is out. it's called "Wa"

so hot... :blush: (yet i still feel like laughing when i watch it... just got a case of the giggles i guess)

check it out on youtube:

and appearantly he designed the necklace he wears in it.

i want to know where i can go and buy it :P

boo... can't find it on yesasia yet

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cyanine

i watched sang sang plus wif junjin as guest...he so dorky in it..i couldnt understand anything bcoz there's no sub but im suprise that jin could understand english so well in one of the section.....

so proud of him..jinnie hwaiting...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milkajunior

MY PRINCE CHOONG-JAE LOOKS FEARS...................................***********DIES***********

• 2 weeks later...
Guest devylann

okie... immma watching his chinese short drama... it's okie.. jus started so...i'll let u all know if it's any good.. as long as i get to see him..hahaha...well JIN plays supporting cast so...

Guest bethieboo1688

heard somewhere that they banned jinnie oppa's mv "wa" b/c it was to... sexy...

and he had a little problem when he did a live performance... =_=""" :sweatingbullets::blink::tears::unsure: :blush:

does anyone know more about this news?

Guest pao719

heard somewhere that they banned jinnie oppa's mv "wa" b/c it was to... sexy...

and he had a little problem when he did a live performance... =_=""" :sweatingbullets::blink::tears::unsure: :blush:

does anyone know more about this news?

Yeah I just read about that by accident, there was an article about Andy on the AnBi thread and it linked to allkpop so I clicked...only to find a link about Jun Jin and that incident...

I'm so mad though because of the way they give their news, even if that did happen to him (I haven't read news or anything to know if it's true)...it's embarassing, give the guy a break, it's not like he meant to...gah!!! who are they to call him names???

whatever, it's not like their opinion matters much

Guest incarnadine

Aigoo... let's just ignore the badmouthing against Jinnie and just support him ~ they're not worth our attention. Gaaah, I wish he'd do a drama before he enlists! Preferably a bright and cheerful role, like he's always wanted :blush:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest hazrinaer

i'm just realise that junjin the one who act in the let'd go to beach drama..I watch that drama long ago

and last year when I start to know them..if I know earlier.

Archived