Pete Doherty (kate Moss Ex) New Gf!

Gitakawaii

Guest theevilanimal

she's been his on/off girlfriend for a long time already and she's a good friend of Kate Moss. I've read somewhere that Irina is bisexual and is currently with fellow model Freja Beha Erichsen. I think she's cool :)

Guest Sophi.e*

I don't think she's pretty or fit to be a model cause she's too skinnny.. O.O

LOL and i don't think she has boobs =.='

i love Irina Lazareanu! I didn't really like her at first because she's not really pretty and dull, but slowly her looks grew one me. i just really like the way she models because it's unique.

she's pretty but heck she's flat-chested. i think she actually needs implants. i thought Pete was bad news for Kate Moss who really needed to stop abusing drugs and get her modeling career back on track.

Guest pandoras0nymph

what do they like in pete?? i know,he's not good-looking...looks dont matter,but do they have a thing for drug addicts??? he seems to be lucky despite his addiction...i guess, thats his love potion to the models he's been sleeping with

Guest KIMCHI.

I think she has really strong features which are great for modeling. Shes canadian i think and is currently the "it" girl.

Archived