Amy Winehouse And Husband Blake(post-brawl)

Guest pandoras0nymph

Guest tuttyfruit

ahhhh the infamous british couples.... cokate and doberty! and amy & blake..

i like amy's makeup... her eyeliner, thats it... her hair is crazy though.. i wonder how she keeps it....

heroin in her toes....... whoa

this couple is a mess!

Guest UNee4Life

I really don't get why Amy is a celebrity.

She can't sing and she looks trashly ugly in my opinion.

He can do so much better.

ew...

she is like the image of dirrrrrt

Guest pandoras0nymph

1232849842_2844f24b57.jpg

If one is to compile a list of unhappy looking celebrities, Amy Winehouse would be pretty high on that list. Not merely unhappy looking, she has been so very unhappy. Have you seen a recent picture of her smiling? 9 out of 10 of her photographs are her being sad. ):

Get well soon!

wow.............. she looked scary when she was younger...............anyways...saw a pic where she's smiling... with her hubby... anyways...theyre like the opposite to pete-moss when it cames to looks.... pete-ugly kate-pretty....... now, amy-ugly blake-cute.... anyways........... heroin is the symbolism of wealth to stars..........once you have it,it kinda means you're rich now........but its a bad bad vice...............yes,rehab song was meant for her booze addiction................. i dontlike her, she's not pretty but her music's fine

Archived