Amy Winehouse And Husband Blake(post-brawl)

Guest pandoras0nymph

Guest pandoras0nymph

warning!kinda icky.. but she needs help!
082407_amyblakefight.jpg

For God's sake, get help Amy!

By VIRGINIA WHEELER

NEIL SYSON

LUCY HAGAN

and PETE SAMSON

August 24, 2007

BLOOD-SOAKED and battered, AMY WINEHOUSE shows the terrifying extent of her meltdown after an incredible dawn bust-up with junkie hubby BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL.

Our shocking pictures reveal the pair’s cuts from their brawl — while the blood on Amy’s ballet shoes is evidence of her habit of injecting heroin between her TOES.

Police quizzed Amy later in the day but she is refusing to press charges.

Amy — her mascara tear-streaked — had run screaming from the posh Sanderson Hotel in Central London at 3.30am yesterday and was chased down Regent Street by Blake, who was bleeding from scratches to his neck.

One witness said: “She was 200 yards in front. He was yelling her name. The road got to a bend and she ran round it.”

The witness, who saw the drama while driving, said singer Amy flagged down a young woman in a black Ford Fiesta and jumped in, but Blake didn’t see. He frantically checked for Amy in shop doorways and even wheelie-bins.

The witness said: “When the car got to Charing Cross Amy ran to a newsagents for cigarettes. You could see she’d been in a fight.

“Her clothes were bloody and she was covered in scratches and bandages.”

Another onlooker said: “Amy looked totally out of it. She was covered in blood and her make-up was badly smeared. Her eyes were glazed. It was as though she couldn’t see anyone.”

Blake walked back to the hotel and made several calls outside before heading to Soho to meet Amy.

They returned to the hotel at 4.30am.

They had first checked in to £200-a-night room 522 on Monday after quitting a rehab centre in Essex.

Amy, 23, barely left her room.

Her family, fearing she may die there, sent brother Alex to check on Wednesday.

But Blake got security to eject him.

Amy’s dad — London cabbie Mitch, 57 — had dinner with Amy and Blake later.

After he left at about 10pm, Amy — who was drinking Jack Daniel’s — Blake and friends played pool before the pair went to their room at 2.40am, about an hour before Amy fled.

Yesterday afternoon we showed Mitch 11 graphic photos of his daughter at his home in Greenhithe, Kent.

Mitch — who said recently that Amy and Blake had to stay together if she was going to beat drugs — was clearly upset.

He shook his head sadly as he studied them, before adding: “Thank you for showing me.”

Police questioned Amy in her hotel room at about 4pm yesterday

A source said: “We spoke to her without Blake in the room. It was soon clear she didn’t want to pursue the matter.

“Despite her injuries she insisted he hadn’t attacked her.” Amy and Blake left hours later in a silver Mercedes.

Meanwhile, a pal of Amy’s told how it took FIVE HOURS to calm Amy down during the day — and spoke of fears that drugs will kill the singer.

The pal said: “She said she and Blake injected heroin on Wednesday night. She does it between her toes as it gets her high quicker. They started to fight after a row about drugs. She was a blood-stained mess. She looked like an extra from a slasher movie.”

The pal added: “Everyone is completely terrified she’ll kill herself with drugs before the week is out

=================================================

seriously, i love her music..but she and her hubby are out of control...injecting heroin in ur toes???wtf!!! they need help!

edit:its really, really making me worried... im a student nurse,and injecting something to someone even in giving vaccination.. w/o taking special precautions...and with unsterile devices,sharing needles...etc..is dangerous esp. dealing with drugs! they can get septicemia(blood poisoning-which i believe what happened to amy last time when she collapsed),hepatitis or aids............ she even left her foot bleeding!

Guest missjanetchung

she's madd gangster.. shiiiiiiiiit. But I agree, she does have pretty nice music but she's just a total mess!

1232849842_2844f24b57.jpg

If one is to compile a list of unhappy looking celebrities, Amy Winehouse would be pretty high on that list. Not merely unhappy looking, she has been so very unhappy. Have you seen a recent picture of her smiling? 9 out of 10 of her photographs are her being sad. ):

Get well soon!

Guest missM.

i hope she gets better

i read another version on superficial

Amy Winehouse and her husband basically got into a fist fight last night which left them both bloodied and bruised. Apparently Amy's husband walked in on her cutting herself and about to do drugs with a prostitute when he intervened. The Daily Mail reports:

At around 2.30am, said guests, the fight sounded like it had restarted - then Miss Winehouse was seen sprinting down the corridor to the lift, pursued by her badly bleeding husband. One guest who got into the lift to reception at the same time said they started shouting at each other. "Amy was in floods of tears. This guy was screaming at her. She was cowering in the corner and I thought he was going to hit her. When the lift door opened, she took off across the lobby at a real pace. He was chasing after her and was about five paces behind by the time she got to the main hotel entrance."

The couple then dashed into the street. An eyewitness said: "Just after 3am, Amy came sprinting out and down the road. She was in a real state of panic. Blake was running after her, but couldn't catch up."

And like a good wife, Amy defends her husband, saying he was saving her life by beating her up:

"Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."

So not only did a 60 pound Amy Winehouse beat this guy up, she also outran him. Careful people, we may be dealing with the toughest man on the planet here. I hear he tames bears just by looking at them. Seriously though, this guy seems about as athletic as a grilled cheese sandwich. If you gave him a gun he'd almost be able to take on a girl scout.

ugh. the pics are like :unsure:

all those cuts!

Guest I like jelly

My latest brit addiction!

Before it was Kate Moss and her Bad Boy Beau Pete

Now it's Amy & Blake.

Fascinating people.

Archived