[ Official Thread ] ∞ ~ 8eight ~ 에이트 ~ ∞

heyimjulayy

Guest DKYang

I've always heard of the group on Showvival. But I haven't watched it yet. But if they won it with those judges I saw, they must be pretty good. Going to give a shot listening to their music tomorrow.

Actually they won because of the audience votes. The judges were there just to give advice and etc, like on American Idol.

Haven't had a chance to listen to them yet. They'll be on Music Core later today. Their image reminds me of Ty Keys. :)

We have Se7en, we have 5tion, and now 8eight. Sooner or later all the numbers will be used. :lol:

I call 2wo! It looks weird. O.o

I saw them on Show Survival. Man, they are great singers and have great harmony. Can't wait for their debut performance.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aiensya

Can't wait to see their performance.

I love their song with WG...just notice them when they sing the song with WG....

Should watch more their clip now!!

Guest m_intcookie

They're really amusing singers. Those videos were wonderful :D

Gonna listen to them & catch them on Mucore later (:

Thanks Edward (:

Guest Aiensya

Wow!!

They're really amazing. I hooked with their song now. Love 사랑할 수 있을까 song...Their voice so powerful...

Lee Hyun voice remind me of Hwan Hee but his voice had manly calm and the girl voice...wow...5 stars...so great..

I wonder what song they'll perform in Music Core..can't wait to watch their awesome LIVE performance...

They're really great...hope they'll success :D !!

Guest krazyxdreamer

man watched them all the time on show vival and i love them. there so good, glad they won.

it was so sad in the beginning when they kept getting the black ball and yeah.

cant wait to hear them on music core TODAY :)

Guest twinkle_l0ve

they sound really good =]

but they dont really have the vibe to black eyed peas.

and yup they have can improve their english~

cant wait to hear more stuff from them!!

and i agree, baekchan has awesome eyebrows xD

Guest jess1tym4life

WATCH:

Music Core debut!

8eight - 사랑을 잃고 난 노래하네 on Music Core 2007.08.25

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...=t&q=8eight

Thanks for the link..thier debut was ok..here's some caps

thanks for the recommendation..will keep track of them..Lee Hyun's voice kind of reminds me of fany from ftts

what is the english title for that song?

(25 Aug 07) 8eight- 사랑을 잃고 난 노래하네 mbc debut AVAILABLE @ http://www.danhwan.co.nr/

dw1dr3.jpg

Guest xjunk!0_oprincessx

I saw a thread in the photo section of soompi about them and then I checked their vids on youtube .. I kept watching one after another they are good..I like the vid where they were singing for a class at uni becuase somebody requested them

Guest yonheet55

i actually had a question about them, i guess i don't understand the whole concept of 'show survival', but were they placed together in a group for the show, or were they a group before they came onto the show? i feel like they must have been together for a while to have harmonization like they do!!!

and to mention: their English pronunciation isn't to horrible keke ^^

oh and thanks for all the lovely video links

Archived