[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LoH_Ter

UGH. Her new single are REMAKES? How disappointing. Why does the kpop industry keep coming out with remakes? Out of originality?

Guest KuYA II

wow i like the new song from jang nara - i'm not happy =)

does anyone have the digital single gahhh the mv is soo sad and the way she put so much emotion into this song makes me want to cry as well..

jang nara's voice is just beautiful hopefully her 5th album will come out soon...can't wait ^^

Guest chinguz

only just saw the mv to ahn haeng bok hae and she looks alot more mature than the last time i saw her like ages ago. I like the setting in HK.

The song is sung really nice, her voice is getting better too!

so anyone possibly know if Jang Nara will perform this song in Korea anytime soon?

I dunno what her schedule is like but I really want to see her perform her latest single.

Unfortunately I don't think she is going to perform this song in Korea. :( I checked her schedule on her wesbite, she's still in China.

Guest himang34

the male character is Peter ho ?

yah is peter ho.. the taiwan actor plus singer i guess..

thought they had a scandal or sth.. haha..

and now he is in her MV..

anw love the MV and the song :)

Unfortunately I don't think she is going to perform this song in Korea. :( I checked her schedule on her wesbite, she's still in China.

really..

hmmm but i thot she is goin to be spending more time in korea this year..

hope to see her performing this song though :)

Guest miyawoks

Here is the info from her website:

Two songs were released in the digital single album…

It would be great if the songs are enjoyable…

This digital single was created at the recording studio in China (Nara Jjang Company). The two songs in her digital single are from her 5th album that has yet to be released. These songs can be considered as a preview for her 5th album.

For Jang Nara’s 5th album, Suh Dong Sung (wrote the lyrics for ‘I Love School’ in Jang Nara’s 4th album) and Suh Seung Hyun (was in charge of recording Jang Nara’s 3rd and 4th album) have contributed to this album.

The first song is titled ‘I’m not happy’ which is a song sung by a singer and song writer Lee Hyung Wook. It is a song about a painful break up. The second song was a song that was used in Suh Seung Hyun’s game album. Jang Nara remade these two songs.

These songs are comfortable to listen to. We will also be able to see a more mature side to her singing.

I listen to both songs and they are good! I agree that her vocal is getting more matured. We've been waiting 2 years for her new Korean songs, and here it is. I'm really looking forward to her 5th album. :w00t:

i'm addicted to her first single right now... it helps that the mv's nice as well :)

i'm curious though... i saw some pictures of peter ho and jang nara filming something and i'm guessing it's connected to nara's single... but in nara's not happy mv, those scenes seen in the pictures i just mentioned are not part of the video...

so can anyone possibly tell me when those "extra scenes" will be shown?

i'm kinda hoping it's for nara's 5th jib...

i am soooo totally waiting for that album to come out

Guest miyawoks

man i can't believe she's finally going to release an album next week!!!!

argh!!! and i just bought something else in yesasia...

kinda curious though cos she doesn't have any pre-order thing in yesasia... boo....

and did anyone see peter ho's new mv? nara's there!!!! and they look like a real couple!!! so sweet!!! i dunno whether i should be happy about that...

Archived