Daniel Henney 다니엘 헤니

Guest Born: 1985

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^i totally agree with you..

Daniel seems more charming, open-minded, and approachable to converse with while Dennis seems like the type who would constantly boast about his looks. Also, I really didnt like some of Dennis's responses during his interviews..Some of his responses turned me off big time..

ahhhh~~~~ i think i might have found my santuary :D chong mal? u think that dennis is show off too?? hu hu hu hu...... *tight HUG* >.<

n by the way, i never knew that daniel henney dated maggie q? she's like the hottest actress in hong kong... WOW...

and wow, he also had a CF with gwyneth! he's going places~~ :rolleyes:

aww let's not make this a hate thread for dennis (but yeah, daniel's WAY better) =X haha

sorry didnt mean to turn this into an anti dennis thread.. just that i had no where to go... everywhere i turn there are dennis fans.. :rolleyes:

okie.. lets continue to discuss about daniel sweetie~

Guest labonita

but anyway...if maggie IS dating henney, i wish them the best of luck.

as far i know, yes they are dating.. but some news said they broke up since there's a pic of Maggie with Andy Roddick, the american tennis player. but the latest pix captured that daniel went to the US and had dinner with Maggie :)

she's vietnamese-american.

Thanks for clearing that. I thought she was part Chinese...she speaks Cantonese?? Or no??

Question girls, who is Dennis Oh? and what does he look like?

This Maggie Q seems to be such a big shot. Who is she?

She's an actress. I first saw her in Gen-X cops.

Guest labonita

...Question girls, who is Dennis Oh? and what does he look like?

...This Maggie Q seems to be such a big shot. Who is she?

Dennis Oh is in drama called 'sweet spy' now showing in korea. and Maggie, she's really something! she did a lot of HK movies, included some of Jackie Chan like, very small part in 'Around the World in 80 Days'. she got to Mission Impossible III, i think might give credit to 'Naked Weapon', HK movie she did earlier.

Thanks for clearing that. I thought she was part Chinese...she speaks Cantonese?? Or no?? She's an actress. I first saw her in Gen-X cops.

i never hear her speaking cantonese, but english. i know her becoz i'm a fan of Daniel Wu :lol: i don't know much about her though :D but i'm sure that those fans of Daniel Henney will get to know more about her :P

Guest brianna_chris

From the Parents of "Daniel Henney"

We woud like to wish each and every fan and very Happy and Safe Holiday. This year has been a tremendous adventure, expirence, and very amazing for us as parents. From Daniel being in Korea, his many commerical CF's, MNIKSS drama series, Bean Pole, and my adventures of going to Korea for the first time since I was adopted. What a dream come true and memories that will be forever. If it wasn't for fans and the support that you have given to Daniel, this might not of happened. We THANK you so much and appreciate this. We wish Daniel the best in all he does in the future.

Parents of "Daniel Henney"

Phillip and Christine Henney

From the Parents of "Daniel Henney"

We woud like to wish each and every fan and very Happy and Safe Holiday. This year has been a tremendous adventure, expirence, and very amazing for us as parents. From Daniel being in Korea, his many commerical CF's, MNIKSS drama series, Bean Pole, and my adventures of going to Korea for the first time since I was adopted. What a dream come true and memories that will be forever. If it wasn't for fans and the support that you have given to Daniel, this might not of happened. We THANK you so much and appreciate this. We wish Daniel the best in all he does in the future.

Parents of "Daniel Henney"

Phillip and Christine Henney

What?? Daniel's parents come on Soompi??? Hmm... :)

Guest tklovex3

Daniel Henney and Jung Ryu Won

Image16.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Credits to trebby for sharing these in the old thread

what were these for???

oh and OMGOSH i get so jealous whenever i see him with another women. and like seriously it's BI who im in love with. BI! BI! but man i get this horrible feeling of jealousy whenever i see those pictures. ack! HE'S SO HOT!

Archived