• 5 months later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April 27, 2018

April Male Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Source: Soompi by E. Kang

Gong-Yoo-Kang-Daniel-Daniel-Henney.png

The Korean Business Research Institute has released the brand reputation rankings of male advertisement models for April 2018.

The rankings for this month were determined by analyzing 11,438,074 pieces of big data for 50 male brand advertisement models. The data was collected from March 26 to April 27 and was analyzed for participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness. This analysis is conducted in order to study consumer habits.

The amount of data analyzed saw a significant decrease of 35.25 percent in comparison to the 17,665,502 pieces of data used for the February 2018 rankings.

Gong Yoo rose back to first place for the month of April with a total score of 1,585,421 points. He saw an increase of 87.78 percent in points, as he previously saw a score of 844,296 for February rankings.

Wanna One’s Kang Daniel took second place with a total score of 1,438,090, after previous coming in first place in February. This was a 40.28 percent decrease from his February point score of 2,408,201.

Daniel Henney was third place with a total score of 603,067, an impressive 500.2 percent increase from his 100,478 point score in February 2018 brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models.

Goo Chang Hwan, the chief of the Korean Business Research Institute, explained how based on their analysis, the phrases, “He’s cool,” “He shines,” and “He’s handsome,” as well as Maxim’s Kanu coffee, SK Broadband, and Coway — all which Gong Yoo currently is the advertisement model for — were associated often with the actor.

The top 30 for April are as follows:

1. Gong Yoo
2. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
3. Daniel Henney
4. Jo Jung Suk
5. Park Seo Joon
6. Park Bo Gum
7. Baek Jong Won
8. Lee Sang Min
9. Yoo Jae Suk
10. Shinhwa’s Eric
11. Kim Jong Kook
12. Jung Woo Sung
13. So Ji Sub
14. Jun Hyun Moo
15. Kim Soo Hyun
16. Song Joong Ki
17. Lee Byung Hun
18. Shin Dong Yup
19. Lee Jung Jae
20. Ryu Jun Yeol
21. Kim Young Chul
22. Ma Dong Seok
23. Jo In Sung
24. Jo Jin Woong
25. Lee Sun Gyun
26. Ha Jung Woo
27. Lee Seo Jin
28. Hwang Chi Yeol
29. Yoo Hae Jin
30. Lee Min Ho

Source (1)

• 1 month later...

June 26, 2018

Daniel Henney's Dog Mango Passes Away

Source: SBS via HanCinema.net

photo983730.jpg

Daniel Henney's pet dog, Mango, died.

Daniel Henney posted on his SNS on the 24th, "It's with a heavy heart I tell everyone this, but I must share with you. As many of you know, Mango has been fighting brain tumor for the last year and a half and she left the world in my arms on Thursday".

"Mango was my light, my love and my best friend. I am going to miss her so much. Thank you, everyone who has shown much love for Mango and although she's not here anymore, she's always with us and supporting us. I guess angels can't always be with us on this land. They must go back to heaven one day. Mango, my angel, good-bye".

Daniel Henney's dog Mango appeared on "I Live Alone" a few years ago.

• 3 months later...

October 3, 2018

Fans swoon over Daniel Henney and his dog Roscoe

Daniel Henney looked relaxed in a snapback baseball cap as he lay on the grass with his golden retriever Roscoe in a new Instagram photo Tuesday.

(Daniel Henney's Instagram)

The two looked lovingly at each other in the latest social media display of their enduring friendship, sending fans into a frenzy with the adorableness of the shot.

The post, captioned “Living the good life with my boy,” got more than 40,000 likes within a day, with the actor’s fans and random animal lovers bombarding the post with heart emoji.

Roscoe makes frequent appearances on Henney’s Instagram page. In another post last week, Henney uploaded a picture of the dog at Petco, a US pet-product chain.

“After being turned down by #Petco multiple times #Roscoe is considering putting in an application at the hardware store. #followyourdreams,” the caption read.

In an earlier post, the two posed cuddling with the hashtags “couchparty” and “roscoefriedays,” suggesting a relaxed Friday night together after work.

In another photo, captioned “two best friends,” the two cuddled even closer, much to the delight of fans.

Roscoe’s presence on Henney’s Instagram has become even stronger in recent months following the death of Mango Henney, the actor’s other golden retriever, who passed away in late June.

In a heartfelt post in June, Henney broke the sad news to fans that his little girl Mango had succumbed to a brain tumor after a “beautiful, courageous year and a half battle.”

“She was my light, my love, and my very best friend,” the actor wrote.

Henney is currently on a break after filming the latest season of the US TV show “Criminal Minds.”

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)

• 3 months later...

January 2, 2019

Daniel Henney donates W200m to charity

By Lee Tae-hee The Korea Herald

20190102000868_0.jpg

(Daniel Henney Instagram)

Korean-American actor Daniel Henney has donated a total of 200 million won ($178,000) to the Community Chest of Korea. 

His donation exceeds the 100 million won needed to qualify to become a member of the Honor Society of the charity organization. 

The Community Chest said Henney’s contributions will be delivered to the Purme Foundation, Seungil Hope Foundation, Pearl S. Buck Foundation and Plan Korea to help people in need.

“I hope my donation will help formulate a philanthropic culture. I will do my best to be an exemplary actor in the scene,” he said. 

Henney debuted as an actor in 2005 on the TV series “My Lovely Sam Soon.” He donated to fire victims, disabled children rehabilitation facilities and multiple nongovernmental organizations last year.

By Lee Tae-hee (taeheelee@heraldcorp.com)

• 11 months later...
On 5/7/2006 at 11:39 PM, lin said:

I have it at my forum.... but here is the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5JUFMAB1

Im not so sure if this is the one you are talking about....... but this is the only one I have... I hope the link is still good becuss I have not ck it in such a long time.

I think those sunglasses on Daniel is too big for him..... It looks funny on him :P thanks for sharing...

Hello :) Do you still have the full video of Daniel Henney’s prank or hidden camera? Can you share it with me so that I could download it? Please and thank you! Hope you could still see this post :D 

Archived