2007 Sm Global Auditions, New York

soompihelpdesk

Guest miyavidoll

hey alice CHEN; gimme credit! LOL =p the guys with the circly thingys were funny.

Oh Alice Chen huh? Idk who you're talking about but if you're talking about the Alices, Alice Chen had missed the "NO NO" from "NO NO NO NOOO" but she recovered, did she not? and Alice Ma was good in her own way. Please, who the hell do you think you are to say what you said? She got chosen out of 400 people to sing at the festival. Atleast she was good enough to be chosen and was headstrong to get on the stage to sing. "Oh, like omg, you know she looked like such a frekain' amateur, what the heck?? ummaaaaa!!!" HAH! yeah ok, dude, it was her FIRST TIME. did you have some bird poop in your eyes or something? did you not see how many people were on stage? Alice don't deserve to win? You don't deserve to live, what a john teshing loser. Who are you fighting for may I ask? "Oh my gosh, like, I don't even wanna write anymore because.. wahhhh APPAAAAAAAAAAA!" HA HA HA, write more. Let's see what else you got on alice. pfft. You're so pathetic to the point where I wanna gaggggg. You're suprised she won second place? I guess the judges were tone-deaf huh? So the first place and third place shouldn't get their prizes either huh? We should do the festival all over shouldnt we huh? HUH? HUH? HUH?! john teshing piteous. Must've been oppressing for you to hear Alice C. sing cause you're so damn jealous huh? Stop envying, stop sippin' the haterade and start appreciating life.

HI BOBA. I SEE YOU.

--

oh crap why am I on my sister's account -.-;

well, she actually missed like two parts before that..

one part she forgot to sang, and one she missed a lil

but they were all good =D

i support alice ma<3

and everyone was good too =D

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, she actually missed like two parts before that..

one part she forgot to sang, and one she missed a lil

what? i was singing along with her and what other part did she miss?

I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion... but ya... I guess it was her first time and she was nervous, and to everybody else, i mean if one's performances were really good i dont think anybody would be trashing... so i dont think we should diss each other because of our own opinions

-----

whoa whoa whoa.. that's a diss of your own RIGHT THERE. -.-

obviously is a sugar-coated comment..you're really not as nice as i thought you were.

&why did you go on complaining to someone how YOUR FRIEND ALICE was better than the other Alice, hmm? and how horrible and terrible she was, HMM? HMM?? You must be Drastics' friend aren't you? HMM?

Guest hEy_iTz_LiSa

everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that was straight up hating. i think a person with second place deserves more recognition than a "straight up amateur."

what miyavidoll said was modest opinion, and i totally respect that. she did mess up a little.

but what drastic said about how shes an amateur, thats really disrespectful. people should know better and have some manners.

Its not like she trashed the song. this is a forum, and i don't think there should be "amateur" name calling. its a place for discussion, not trashing people. it was her first time, but im so sure shes sooooo much better than a lot of people out there who THINK they are the best singers in the world.

_____btw, thanks for the videos!! SOOO LOVING THEM!

Guest AZNpopFinatic

-----

anyhow... i guess this year's audition is really over, no more waiting for callbacks anymore guys! we can eat all the crappy food we want and ruin our throats and it still doesnt matter XD go to karaoke and just scream out lungs out =P

ohhh alice thanks for the pic =) they r so clear XD

BOBA! lol so u r a silent reader of the thread =O

Hahah!! yay!! eating time!!!!!

But I was just wondering, the people who performed at chuseok are not all callbacks! Didn't someone say that SM is going to pick 9 ppl out of NYC in order to compete with the other cities and then they have auditions, which also means callbacks. And the people who are getting callbacks now are people who will be considered to be in the group of 9 to compete with the other cities. Becuase that seems much more realistic and last year, no at all of the chuseok ppl got callbacks. Like one or two.

So I guess we'll be waiting for the upcoming week(s), hopefully all this will be done by the end of this month. because that'd be dragging too long, like last year.

Don't u think?

Good luck!!

Guest simply_dream

whoa whoa whoa.. that's a diss of your own RIGHT THERE. -.-

obviously is a sugar-coated comment..you're really not as nice as i thought you were.

&why did you go on complaining to someone how YOUR FRIEND ALICE was better than the other Alice, hmm? and how horrible and terrible she was, HMM? HMM?? You must be Drastics' friend aren't you? HMM?

>_< u can take my comment whatever the way u want, both alices are my friends too, it aint like u r her only friend who's trying to protect her, so dont get all upon my face, and i wouldnt go dissing either one of them, i think they were both great already for being on the stage, i think u just take things too seriously.... and i didnt go complaining, basically what i was said was exactly like what miyavidoll said, and i do think that there were people in the festival better than both alices, so what? it doesnt mean anything -_- and to alice chen who might read this, u know i have nothing against u right?! i would say sorry but i dont think i have anything to apologize for

Hahah!! yay!! eating time!!!!!

But I was just wondering, the people who performed at chuseok are not all callbacks! Didn't someone say that SM is going to pick 9 ppl out of NYC in order to compete with the other cities and then they have auditions, which also means callbacks. And the people who are getting callbacks now are people who will be considered to be in the group of 9 to compete with the other cities. Becuase that seems much more realistic and last year, no at all of the chuseok ppl got callbacks. Like one or two.

So I guess we'll be waiting for the upcoming week(s), hopefully all this will be done by the end of this month. because that'd be dragging too long, like last year.

Don't u think?

Good luck!!

singing for chusuk is kinda like a callback, because supposedly some of the people who sang were called personally by SM, but then they canceled it and told them to just be there on saturday... and about picking 9 outta 400... didn't they alrdy do that? like the people in the festival, right? but then again there was suppose to be 10 people but 1 person just decided not to come... whatever all hopes for sm down the drain! shall go and send videos to all the other companies XD

Guest lovejoo

^

uh, singing for chusuk is NOT a callback to SM.

sm were told by korea times to pick 10 people to perform there.

i guess they picked the best 10 people they saw at the audition that day

but it's def NOT a callback.

Guest Ella_Kwan

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:7--><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>EVERYONE SHUT UP!</b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->NO ON IS TRYING TO DISS ANYONE OUT! OK!!!

WE BOTH PLUS THE OTHER 7 ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO BEAT OUT 400 PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO SING FOR CHOSUK! SO JUST BE HAPPY FOR US!

AND I KNOW OUR FRIENDS ARE JUST DEFENDING US! SO THANK YOU<33 MUCH LOVE<33 LOL<33

THE 9 OF US ALL HAVE OUR STRENGTHS! AND THATS WHAT SMTOWN SEES IN US! SO PLEASE STOP THIS FIGHTING & COMPARING!<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->I was trying not to post be/c it's werid, lol... but i just want to say to my SM family.

<b>Alice</b>: NO! You Did your best & SM saw something in your preformance! lol, So dont be like that! lol<33

<b>lipslikepearl</b> - Ah you booger! Which Sharon? lol<33

<b>Ok... I'm/We All should STOP Posting in this thread be/c now it's over, so it's useless!</b>

ok Now, So peace out<33

edit-- Fast reply to swimgrl981.

This WAS our callback be/c they told us that something came up, so the preformance is a callback but they told us who ever won, it didnt matter, they just wanted to see how we can handed the stage. so yeah.

<b>Sorry everyone, no more NYC Callbacks...</b>

Guest Andrewx90

hello all this is andrew the first person who sang at the festival all i got to say is everyone did an awesome job and 1st 2nd and 3rd place ppl deserved it they worked hard to get there so stop hating on them foreel it was a good experience for all of us but thanks to everyone who cheered for me ^^ it was such an awesome experience and im actually friends with the rest of the kids who sang haha and thank you to 0_liceyy and Shortyyy126 for thinking that i was good i rly appreciate it i hope everyone had an awesome time and say hi if u happen to ever see me :P

wahhh so much bashing O_O; i had lots of fun at the chusok x) alice ma'<3 did a great job -supports- along with everyone else. was kinda upset she didn't win but it was a fun experience for everyone right ^_____^v ill go watch the videos now i didn't bring my camera to record any =/

Guest stoner beans

i have a lot of pics from the pre-SM auditions. and a few of the beginning SM singers. ill post them up when i get the chance!

Guest miyavidoll

i didn't record it though, but she did and she probably remembers what parts herself so you should ask your friend

but if you want me to point out what parts since I'm actually paying attention, I'll listen to the song and point out specifically what parts she forgot.

cus i have to go to piano lessonnnnnnn since im procrastinating

Guest Mishxmish

wow.. people are entitled to their own opinions and sometimes people juss get overly emotional about.. i didnt get involved because i wasnt there but guys you guys should juss stop... and also the mod should just close this thread cause its gettting pointless now... -.-

no offense...

Guest sharebear_x3

DSC01810.jpg

^ powerful voice. loved it.

i'm sharon YOON. the girl had the "powerful voice" kakaka

yes yes.. hello ^^

i thought ANDREW LEE should've won.. my mouth literally dropped to the floor when i heard his performance... damn...

but CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!?!?!? YOU GUYS DESERVE IT!!! I LOVE YOU ALICE!?!?!? i didn't really get to talk to sharon shin much... but yeah CONGRATS ON WINNNING FIRST PLACE!! YOU'RE SUCH AN AWESOME SINGER!!~~ =]

Archived