~ 真的想你 - Alex Toh & Shunza .... chinese duet*

NAN

Guest conversebunny

like everyone said, the rap part IS incredibly cute! :) you two sound wonderful together, and it's great hearing a chinese collab! i love both your voices!!

first chinese duet?? really? i hv many many duets i could post.. hahaha

the beginning was very good and cute!!! the rest was good too, but there was some off sync somewhere. other than that u both are really good! supports ~

NANA, lol you're so funny ~ mike's just jealous of our relationship cuz he can't get any . haha ~! you've got the most ichiban kawaii koe ever! :lol: am i even making sense? lol

& JEWELRY ;, aww how sweet. thank you :D my parents ask me too when i listen to people sing on soompi lol~ parents are strange haha !

babiixru, yeah i dont think kevin is a rapper. but he definitely sounds HECKA good when he sings. goodness ~ i adore his voice <333 thank youuu

yandje, 谢谢你支持!! haha~ post them up girl! i know you can sing :D

to Thao, icebluexangel (heyyy girl), me094, Memories, flycmagurl, conversebunny, and heavenly angel,, thanks !!! really appreciate you guys spending time and listening and actually commenting! haha :D

Guest Hsiang84

woo niiice

it's done!

Nan, you got me all 衝動 (冲动) for a few seconds when you said "why don't you come closer and kiss me, kiss me" with your seductive voice.

That's dangerous stuff.

Yeah, I don't blame people for not feeling my "rap" 'cause for one, it's not really a rap anyways, and two, I ain't feel'in it either. hahaha

Talking with the right feeling is harder than I thought tho. Dang.

Nan, you sounded like you almost busted out laughing during the beginning of your talk. You were laughing at my talk weren't you >_<;

Anyhow, your voice sounds very sweet.

We should duet more often (eh...maybe not rap parts for me)

Thank you EVERYONE for listening and commenting.

P.S.- Nan, is that you in your signature? That's some elegance beauty right there. Were you doing a peacock dance? o_O I wanna see you dance! got any clips?

Ah...kevin your voice always makes me wanna melt. ^^ Feels like I haven't heard you in like forever. Where do you disappear to anyways? You both sound so good together. Do another collab. I wanna hear more. :P

woo niiice

it's done!

Nan, you got me all 衝動 (冲动) for a few seconds when you said "why don't you come closer and kiss me, kiss me" with your seductive voice.

That's dangerous stuff.

Yeah, I don't blame people for not feeling my "rap" 'cause for one, it's not really a rap anyways, and two, I ain't feel'in it either. hahaha

Talking with the right feeling is harder than I thought tho. Dang.

Nan, you sounded like you almost busted out laughing during the beginning of your talk. You were laughing at my talk weren't you >_<;

Anyhow, your voice sounds very sweet.

We should duet more often (eh...maybe not rap parts for me)

Thank you EVERYONE for listening and commenting.

P.S.- Nan, is that you in your signature? That's some elegance beauty right there. Were you doing a peacock dance? o_O I wanna see you dance! got any clips?

lol.. kevin you crack me up ~ did i arouse you ? haha

your rap was so cute, .. i was laughing at myself cuz i had to talk sexy -__-;;

let's do more duets!! they're so fun <3

ps, hahah it's not me in my sig.. i wish it was ~ the peacock dance is one of my favorites, and the girl in my sig is a really really good dancer in china :D but i could do the dance ~ haha ^^;

--

thanks Hiroto14, oksusu, hershy kissez :D :D

<33

Archived