2007 Sm Global Audition.

Guest smile-jw

Guest shyangel2793

wow...SM Global Audition again... i wanna do it since i live in NY..

i'll ask my mom... and a couple of my friends since they wanna audition also~ xD

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baby--s

heyy i wanted to ask for the rhythm test

what kind of songs would they play?

-Rebecca

They play random songs. They don't have one specific genre that they want you to dance to, they just pick whatever to see if you have rhythm. :/

Guest KaiIem

Oh gosh, so nerve racking. There are less cities this time, right?

Did anyone else watch the DBSK video on there?

Micky's english had gotten better again! Ahaha, he's sounds so cute :P

Oh gosh, so nerve racking. There are less cities this time, right?

Did anyone else watch the DBSK video on there?

Micky's english had gotten better again! Ahaha, he's sounds so cute :P

Yes there are lesser cities they don't have seattle or georgia or *houston* (Arrrg I was gonna audition)

:)

Guest ixLoveXse7en

^ i agree, but why do they have so many in California I meant nothing wrong with it since I am from California but dang 3 different cities. Its just so crazy :wacko:

-edit-

i cant wait either...

^ i agree, but why do they have so many in California I meant nothing wrong with it since I am from California but dang 3 different cities. Its just so crazy :wacko:-edit-i cant wait either...
Maybe lots of people showed up last year in california!

Guest 1nn0xsmile

Good luck everyone, i really want to go

but i think i should improve my voice first

yet..i have no experience

plz dont forget after the audition guys.. and tell us bout the audition, give us some lessons

Guest Uyen Duong

OMGGGGGGG. OMGOMGOMG.

*heart beats like crazy*

In Vancouver... 10/14, meaning Oct.14th RIGHT?!

OMG. Not so longg TT___TT.. I realy want to do it

but I'm not prepared and.. I'm really scared O__O.

EDIT: Uhhh.. I also need to learn to sing =.=;;

Anyone know a good place to learn? Or like--

any online tutorials? PM ME.

Guest 1nn0xsmile

^ i dunno, but you can ask in the "korean help thread" in the general something section ^^. i´m sure they can help you there.

thanks so much

k, im going to look at it

i hope it'll help me XD

Guest x3DOLPHiN

do you have to do all that ?like singing.some just wanna ACTT !! like me [:so , do you have to do all tat. ?i mean lee yeon hee is an actress in sm entertainment.&& how bout being viet ?mr sm . should consider viet peeps since vietnam is in ASIAA ?right ?

^ i agree, but why do they have so many in California I meant nothing wrong with it since I am from California but dang 3 different cities. Its just so crazy :wacko:-edit-i cant wait either...
i guess , its a pop cities, && maybe tat doode knows people there.but GOOD LUCK , if your auditioning.

Guest Uyen Duong

how bout being viet ?mr sm . should consider viet peeps since vietnam is in ASIAA ?

I think they do. They said 'Etc.' or anything Asian.

I'm Viet too ^____^

Guest x3DOLPHiN
dang. i wish i could audition but my mom says i'm too young and i have to concentrate on schoolwork.talk about being supportive! -_-
OMGDD i agree !! SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOLmy mommy doesnt support me b.c she wants me to be DOCTORS or NURSES !!but my daddy, [: said SURE . just SURE thoughbut whose gonna take me there. ? NO ONE !-i think you should just sneak out !
I think they do. They said 'Etc.' or anything Asian.I'm Viet too ^____^
YAYY [: viet pride =D&& you have to stay VIETT !! =]are you gonna try ?i wanna . but . . umm i think i should stay in school & just act in plays & such.

Guest ixLoveXse7en

yayyxitsxjenny: hehe yea, most peoples from SM is from california

Jesik:yes, i guess most peoples from california does go to the audition I just know that last year in oakland/san fransisco there was bout 400 or more auditioners.

edit:i owned this page

Archived