2007 Sm Global Audition.

Guest smile-jw

Guest JunRi<3

Oh.. so you HAVE to put in your audition/application by email .. o.o? How will they know its you then when you audition lmao.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NuChee

JunRi<3 : I forget why they do it. But yeah, you have to fill it out by email. Last year, you had to fill it out again in paper when you get to the audition place (twice, i don't know why but they want two written copies too, haha) I don't think they'll remember it from the email, haha there's so many people that are going to audition.

Guest smile-jw

do they have age requirement?

Any Asians(Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.) residing around the audition areas may participate regardless of nationality, age or gender.

Please read the first post before asking questions. -_-

Guest SUPERSTAR

yeah everyone has to do a rhythm test. i was there last year. and even if you only sign up for acting/modeling sometimes they make you sing. so you might want to have a tiny piece prepared.

TIME&PLACE

will be announced later. after you send in your application through email they will reply back to you saying they received your app. then later they'll email you again with YOUR time and the location. everyone will have different times. so please come at the time you receive, don't come earlier bcuz all you'll do is have to wait for no reason and make it really crowded there. i forgot what time mine was but i was like #6 so i went early. my friends time was at 3pm or 4pm and she never got to go...people were auditioning until 9pm-10pm but she couldn't stay past 9 so she just left. it was so disorganized last year that's why the auditions took forever...

Guest tvxqsaranghae

yeah everyone has to do a rhythm test. i was there last year. and even if you only sign up for acting/modeling sometimes they make you sing. so you might want to have a tiny piece prepared.

TIME&PLACE

will be announced later. after you send in your application through email they will reply back to you saying they received your app. then later they'll email you again with YOUR time and the location. everyone will have different times. so please come at the time you receive, don't come earlier bcuz all you'll do is have to wait for no reason and make it really crowded there. i forgot what time mine was but i was like #6 so i went early. my friends time was at 3pm or 4pm and she never got to go...people were auditioning until 9pm-10pm but she couldn't stay past 9 so she just left. it was so disorganized last year that's why the auditions took forever...

i went last year too!!!!u sed that if u act/model they sometimes make you sing, what about if u dance? will they sometimes make you sing too?

and how did u get to be #6??? it took me forever to fill out the form!!! i kept checking it over and over and made sure i made no mistakes ==

Guest ParadoxModelMinority

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait!!!!

:D

I'm definitely going to go...but question...

are they only going to pick ONE winner? or several???

yeah everyone has to do a rhythm test. i was there last year. and even if you only sign up for acting/modeling sometimes they make you sing. so you might want to have a tiny piece prepared.TIME&PLACEwill be announced later. after you send in your application through email they will reply back to you saying they received your app. then later they'll email you again with YOUR time and the location. everyone will have different times. so please come at the time you receive, don't come earlier bcuz all you'll do is have to wait for no reason and make it really crowded there. i forgot what time mine was but i was like #6 so i went early. my friends time was at 3pm or 4pm and she never got to go...people were auditioning until 9pm-10pm but she couldn't stay past 9 so she just left. it was so disorganized last year that's why the auditions took forever...

do you know what happened with last year's winner (was it just one person?)and where are they now?

Guest smile-jw

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I cant wait!!!!

:D

I'm definitely going to go...but question...

are they only going to pick ONE winner? or several???

do you know what happened with last year's winner (was it just one person?)and where are they now?

PLEASE DONT QUOTE THE WHOLE FIRST POST!

And please dont quote pictures!

THIS IS AN AUDITION.

THERE IS NO "WINNERS."

They dont say "oh lets choose __ people that are going to make it into SM!"

No they dont.

They are seeing who has the potential to make it into SM.

It can be 1 or maybe even a lot more.

And those "winners"(x_x) from last year are now in SM Entertianment.

Guest love=music=life

I watched all the clips of last year's Global Auditions on the SM TOWN website right now...

I was wondering... If you are auditioning for singing do they have you sing the whole song from the start or just a section of the song because that will make a huge difference in my song selection...

Cause on the video clips, it looks like they only sang a small section of the song but then that can always be a result of video editing...

Guest smile-jw

I watched all the clips of last year's Global Auditions on the SM TOWN website right now...

I was wondering... If you are auditioning for singing do they have you sing the whole song from the start or just a section of the song because that will make a huge difference in my song selection...

Cause on the video clips, it looks like they only sang a small section of the song but then that can always be a result of video editing...

If they like your singing, they will let you sing longer.

I doubt you would be able to go through the whole song though.

From what ive read, many people said they started at the beginning, but the judges made them start over again starting from the chorus.

Guest addickshun

only the u.s and canada?

when will they ever hold one in australia?

let me rephrase that, will they ever hold one in australia?!

i really want to audition but.. this is in the other side of the world from where i'm living!!

PLEASE DONT QUOTE THE WHOLE FIRST POST!

And please dont quote pictures!

THIS IS AN AUDITION.

THERE IS NO "WINNERS."

They dont say "oh lets choose __ people that are going to make it into SM!"

No they dont.

hey Smile-Jw! haha

sorry about that :P

i realized how annoying it looked only after i quoted it. (forgive me im new)

I took out your quote. ;)

anyway....

I understand that this is an audition. However take for example American Idol .

A.I. starts out as an audition and ends up as a competition and there

are definitely "winners".

im assuming that this SM entertainment thing will carry out in the same fashion?

if they pick you, youre a winner! anyway thats how i look at it.

the people who made it last year are now in SM entertainment...and doing what?

any updates on their careers? :)

Guest Chocopiex3

the people who made it last year are now in SM entertainment...and doing what?

any updates on their careers? :)

They are of course training really hard until their debut. :huh: Like taking vocal and dance lessons everyday.

We don't know much because their lives are still private.

Good luck for those who are going to auditions. ;)

They are of course training really hard until their debut. :huh: Like taking vocal and dance lessons everyday.

We don't know much because their lives are still private.

Good luck for those who are going to auditions. ;)

Hi ChocoPie :) thanks for your response..

do u have any additional info on last years selection? like if they were all korean or some mixed or what.

i just want to check out their image/singing etc. maybe a myspace page or video clip or something..

Guest smile-jw

do u have any additional info on last years selection? like if they were all korean or some mixed or what.

i just want to check out their image/singing etc. maybe a myspace page or video clip or something..

If you go on the "Korean Photo" section, there is a topic with many SM trainees pictures.

(I also made a topic about 2 male SM trainees. So if that helps...)

We dont even know who got in last year.

Its not like they announce it or anything.

they are usually PRIVATE~

The people that got in, we dont know if they are korean, or chinese or mixed or etc.

When you get into an entertainment company its better to let yourself remain unknown, and dont tell the whole world.

And of course, these traniees are working hard everyday, dancing and singing. :)

Guest Bebexcutie454

aww man! the NY audition is on a sunday!! i cant go cause of church T.T i was hoping it wasnt gonna be on that one day!

Guest KaiIem

Or maybe they'll choose none 0__0

That would be a lot of money wasted...

Guest pure-heartin-love

YAY IT'S IN CHICAGO..LOL BUT UGH IT'S TWO FREKEN HOURS AWAY..*SIGH* HOPES MY MOM OR DADDY TAKES ME.. CAUSE MY DAD WORKS IN CHICAGO..LOL :) CAN'T WAIT THOUGH!!!:) SO IF YOUR AUDTIONING WIT ANOTHER PERSON DO SEND IN THE APPLICATION WITH BOTH YOURS NAMES AND EVERYTHING ELSE LIKE PUT IT TOGETHER..SORRY IF THIS QUESTION WAS ALREADY ASKED!!!

Guest smile-jw

Or maybe they'll choose none 0__0

That would be a lot of money wasted...

Maybe..

But ive HEARD that about 6 people got in last year.

I kinda belive it since people on soompi said someone they know got in.

Guest xiahukno

THEY ARE HAVING ONE AGAIN?! omg...

anyong going to the DC one?! let's ACTUALLY meet up and stuff this time bc last time... i felt like so left out and whatnot...

who's going to make that list of people that are going from each cities this time?! ^^

ugh... what to sing?! o.0

Archived