Jyp New Boyband Pic

Guest yuuu

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 정유미

woah... another 김준수? O__O and geez, they're so many. i had a hard time memorizing suju members already... >_> they look cute, though. since they're from jyp, i'm assuming they're all talented... :) can't wait for them to debut^^

Guest ixLoveXse7en

oh mines, go JYP a new boy band that so cool haha super junior have a new challengers good luck & i cant wait

their too much like super junior....im looking foward to it cuz well i like most of the guys in the group...but well good luck to them

its jus like suju gonna have a new rival

Guest lhdn1994

Theyre cute ^^

ahhha and i thought that one dude was Rain >.< haha theyre so alike its scary..........

i think theyre gonna make it big....

but this reminds me of super junior in a way..so many members... T.T

but at least theyre cute ^^ hahaha

Guest miss scarlett

SuJu's rival! This is getting exciting...

Bleh. I thought SuJu and SNSD are already overwhelming enough. Now we're having another one... bleh... >__<

I believe SM is starting a trend... o_O

Guest jasmine_korea

wow i wasn't expecting JYP to bring a HUGE group i believe they will be much better than SUJU in singing no offence to suju fans but i really can't wait for their debut ^_^

Archived