Jyp New Boyband Pic

Guest yuuu

Guest sarang-hyesung

OMG1 I CANT WAIT.

dang that all look so cute. wha..

super talented too.

wonder what JYPE got up his sleeves for them.

-_____-! i finally accomplish learning suju name not too long ago

and now i'm trying to rememeber snsd.

now this group. yay this so so going to be fun. LOL

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest somangeee

ANOTHER ONE???

omgawsh...

i feel really bad for these guys

i heard that some of them were going to go solo but i guess they were all dropped in a humongous group >o<;

Guest an6eL

the 2nd Pic on the first row....

that guy reminds me of rain in his full house days....

he looks like a younger version of rain....

a mini rain ^___^

Guest shyangel2793

wow...12 members? -____-;; its gonna take me forever to remember their names..like Super Junior. -__-;;

lol theres Kim Junsu...at first when i read the name i thought it was Kim Junsu from TVXQ.. x] my bad!!

Kim Junho<33 soo good looking!!

yikes. i've heard so many good things about most of these trainees, it seems like such a shame to put them all into one big group where they probably won't be able to showcase their talents that well

Guest YnNhiTrn

A Chinese guy, a Taiwanese guy, and a Thai guy + 9 Korean guys [it's nine, right?]? Wow~, this is going to be interesting.... ^^ I'll keep an eye out for them. Hopefully, they'll do pretty well.

Junho, Junsu, and Khun are cute. ^^ I find it funny that there's a Junho and Junsu in there though, because DBSK's Junsu has a twin named Junho~. lol.

Guest KuYA II

i'll support this group once they debut!! JYP did great for lim jeong hee, wonder girls, and rain. So i doubt that this group will fail ^^

its funny though that people are supporting them and i don't seem to see people complainning "omg i can't believe they are copying suju etc etc etc" BUT when SM introduced SNSD most people were complainning how it looks crowded, they look alike, i can't believe they are copying suju etc. The world is indeed confusing at times *shrugs*

don't bash on me if i said it, but hey its my own opinion *shrugs*

Guest desertseatingoceans

Come on.. Are you serious? What are they trying to do? Compete with Super Junior? -rolls eyes- Just make sub-groups.. They are just copying SM by making such a move.

Guest pinkylily.

:mellow: wow i think its JYP's "super junior" :blush:

YG did something like tat, there making there own boA

WOAH, some of them have really similar names of people from SM!!

JUNSU??!! tats EXACTLY the same <_<

JUNHO, like YUNHO :wacko:

JAEBUM, sounds like jae joong's & kibum's name put together

but anyways i hope there good!! :)

Archived