I Wish Filipinos Are Capable In Joining Sm Entertainment Auditions!

Guest jaen_genji

Guest tine_cheese

tine_cheese UH HUH! one day right?!?! filipinos UNITE! lol gosh.. that sounded dorky lol :P

ohh, so im assuming you are going to audition when they do come back?!?

i know they were a lot of filipinos who have auditoned JYP or SM but no one was chosen... <_<

but like somone mentioned in early posts, someone who was thai got chosen right?

cause like even though a lot of filipinos audition, it is usually like Japanese, Chinese, or Koreans who get chosen.

If im not mistaken, if i am, SORRY! lol i dont want to upset n e one lol :sweatingbullets::P

true...maybe it's because tagalog is different from hangul. but there are many people who know hangul and know another language that's so far from hangul! and probably. lol. if my parents let me! ^^; hehe :blush:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dork3tt3

i c.. do you know how to speak n e other language besides of english?

i wish i did. i told my mom to teach me something in tagalog everyday before i go class lol. :P

n i dont know if my parents would let me fly up to cali or something to just audition, sucks being stuck on a rock of hawaii.. lol :P

if you dont mind me asking, where are you from?

They're totally capable of joining SM. It doesn't matter if you're Filipino or not, if you have the talent to sing or dance or act, you can get in. I'm Filipino, and I know that anyone has a chance of joining SM. Just cause you're not like an oriental asian, meaning you're from China or whatever, doesn't mean you can't join. Don't give up! You can still do it. I'm still preparing to join, so I hope you don't give up either.

Guest happy619

i wish Filipinos are capable in joining sm entertainment auditions!!!

i can be a very good whole total perforemer!!!

what's wrong with me being Filipino?

they are, y dont you audition for a filipino entertainment instead of a korean entertainmnet

Guest bonjourjoan

bonjourjoan you had audition in front of how many? OMG lol i thought it was like ten in a room lol. thats not good for me :sweatingbullets: lol. totally going to blank out. but there was a lot of youngins there? o man.. i heard its cause they want trainees near that age. but that sucks cause there are ppl who are really good entertainers that are older and are other asian ethnicities. hmm.. do you know n e one who got chosen?

dont say that your getting old! lol, there is still hope! if you keep showing face, maybe they will know that you are determained to do this! im rooting for you! :D

but i think i will try out in 09, hopefully, if there is n e auditions for n e entertainment company. so i can save money to fly up there or something. hopefully me and you will still keep in touch and go together! :D

they said that they will contact you after 3-4 weeks if you got in but if you hear from them that means you didn't got in...

you can always audition via email...or mail them your video and stuffs...^-^

yeah...we'll just keep on trying ^-^

Guest tine_cheese

true...maybe it's because tagalog is different from hangul. but there are many people who know hangul and know another language that's so far from hangul! and probably. lol. if my parents let me! ^^; hehe :blush:

I'm from the Philippines! But as in where I am right now, I'm in California. ^_^ cool! Hawaii's a place i'd like to visit. :D

Guest Dork3tt3

bonjourjoan yups, dont worrry, just keep on trying! anything is possible! :D

tine_cheese ohh you are from P.I?!?! AWW COOL! i want to go there, i have fam up there still. but i gotta learn how to speak tagalog! lol ohh! but you should come down here in Hawaii! its a pretty good place to visit i would say. yups. and there is a lot of Filipinos down here lol :D

ohh im in cali right now too! for spring break! im in San fran and vallejo side. then i am going L.A on thurs. How long are you in cali for??? :D

im assuming you are visiting family? :D

Guest spiralapplejuice

I really do hope they come here (Philippines) too.. I'm so determined in auditioning this year, live or not. :))

good luck to everyone!

Guest KiSS THE RAiN_x

i think SM do,

it would be wrong if they don't

accept filipinos with talent.

my flip friends are

freaking AMAZING SINGERS,

i hear Heather sing everyday at lunch.

i don't know if she sings that well,

since the lunchroom is "BAHHH~"

but she has no interest in SM

or the Korean Entertainment.

She wants to audition for American Idol,

when she hits 17 or so. Good Luck to her ^^

proud of you HEATHER ~

but theres that one girl uhm, i

forgot her name, but OHMYGOD -

heres the link (:

Charice Pempengco

first thing came out of my mouth.

"WHOAAAA ~ OMGG, WAAAAAAAAA"

she is crazy good [: doesn't everyone agree?

Guest bonjourjoan

yep...that's right...just be persuasive with it ^-^

anyways, i just hope that one there will be a filipino artist who will

have a break in the asian ent. industry...

i really want to know when's the next sm audition gonna be...hope

there's going to be one this year...

Guest kimoy

the reason why philippines is not considered as part of asia...or an asian country by other country is because we act,talk and live like westernized people...

and its not that filipinos are not allowed to have an audition in sm,jyp or yg..it's because korean entertainment is not so well known here in our country..

like you can count on your fingers who are those people who knows sm,jyp or yg...

they are, y dont you audition for a filipino entertainment instead of a korean entertainmnet

i must admit...philippine entertainment sucks...

xD. Wow, this thread kind of help me make up my mind whether I should audition or not. xD

I'm Filipino-Japanese (mostly Filipino though). xD

And I really want to audition. xD

Seeing this, I guess I'll give it a try on their Japan auditions. (:

u like to audition in sm?... coz yg japan is open...so i think if u are now in japan maybe u shud try yg japan first...

Absolutely nothing! I bet you could join the sm global auditions.

I'm Korean and I wish I were Filipino whenever I hear Regine, Kyla, and Sarah Geronimo sing!!!!!!

wow how cute... u know those singers?...

well yeah..they sing hella good... im pure filipino but i like korean entertainment more than philippine ent.

it's gud to hear that there are korean who like philippines..

• 1 month later...
Guest Dork3tt3

^ i agree, i love korean entertainment than filipino entertainment! :sweatingbullets: lol i mean i am a proud filipino and chinese but i love the korean culture!! i too hope a filipino gets in, even if they are 10%! lol :lol: if it is possible because there is still this debate whether filipinos are "asians" i think they are but they are cosidered pacific islanders since our language is very close to polynesians lol :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sae-ri

For me, Filipinos are asians.... I am Filipino and I treat myself as asian not pacific islanders.. hahaha... I'm thinking if I will audition or not if ever I will, I need to really prepare as in hard like i'm little chubby and go on diet lolx.. hahaha... and after I will try eventhough I'm 20 right now.. hahaha I think age doesn't matter right?

so to those who want to audition just do it.. be prepared...

Guest squeaky

Why are you guys singling yourselves out, trying to prove you're Asian when you know you are? If you know that you're Asian, then there's really no point in say "I wish Filipinos were capable in Join SM Ent Auditions."

Guest bonjourjoan

For me, Filipinos are asians.... I am Filipino and I treat myself as asian not pacific islanders.. hahaha... I'm thinking if I will audition or not if ever I will, I need to really prepare as in hard like i'm little chubby and go on diet lolx.. hahaha... and after I will try eventhough I'm 20 right now.. hahaha I think age doesn't matter right?

so to those who want to audition just do it.. be prepared...

i had an interview this week and it was weird that they didn'tknow that we filipinos

are asians, they thought filipinos were pacific islanders...

alot of people in myspace, who are filipinos, are claiming that the are PS*...

FILIPINOS ARE ASIANS, southeast Asians...

and yeah, u should audition, age?...i think 24-25 is the limit *from the other threads*

Guest mjboa

there's nothing wrong with us fiipinos. and we're asians of course! no doubt! who says we're not asian? >_< anyway...

for those who live in philippines who wants to audition:

why dont we meet??? (within metro manila only)

it's a good idea! but i dunno if you're still browsing in this thread u've made. but yeah, if the other pinoys/pinays here residing here in the philippines are still browsing this thread, then a meet-up would be possible - preferably living within metro manila or quezon city. meeting with other aspiring pinoy/pinay who wanted to audition in sm ent. could help each other out with practicing for singing, dancing and acting, etc...

my friend JAEN_GENJI is very sorry for making this topic in this forum... she was so desperate because her story is a very sad one...

why dont we help each other ... us FILIPINOS and even other asians... i dont know, but why the following entertainments doesnt held auditions in philippines where KOREAN DRAMAS are popular here... and also BI RAIN???

* can someone answer?

sorry to cut your post. ^^ anyway, that's a very very sad story. T_T imagine your own parents against you and your dreams.. T__T and to think that parents just want their children to be happy. >_< i guess that doesn't apply to all of us, ne? anyway, just continue to encourage her and tell her to fight more for her dreams. that's what i've been doing ever since i failed getting in the finals at last year's sm ucc star audition. <-- yup! im a pinay and i made it in the preliminary and elimination rounds but sadly, not in the final rounds. and i wasn't the only pinay who made it in the first 2 rounds. there were 5 of us pinays who made it, but no one made it in the final round. T__T but i know someday there would be a filipino who'd become the first filipino sm trainee. i really do believe... ^o^

so to all of us pinoys and pinays,

AIM HIGHER!!!! FIGHT HARDER!!! PRACTICE & PRAY TO GOD!!! FIGHTING!!!

DONT LET ANYONE RUIN YOUR DREAMS. ^o^

Guest IDpeaceBoA46

anyone is able to audition, whether they will take you seriously or not is totally different

Archived