I Wish Filipinos Are Capable In Joining Sm Entertainment Auditions!

Guest jaen_genji

Guest shine_07

why dont you try joining GMA or ABS CBN instead of whining and complaning that you cant join SM?

then maybe when you succeeded, you join SM Entertainment after that. Try to audution on locals first,

plus it will be a great practice for you too,and then if you're really good and still want to audition in SM Entertainment, then go on.

Im not discouraging or what just an advice... good luck then!!

p.s

oh for those who kept on writting 'flip', i really hate it when a filipino write ' i'm also a flip'

i would accept it if your not a filipino but if ou are it's so irritating

i mean come on, even if it's shortcut i dont care, it sounds so bad.

you know what we are called, FILIPINOS!! not flip so please, correct them

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Naizen

Of course Filipinos can audition. We're asian. I did the SM Town auditions here in NYC last year and did just fine. I must say, it was a great experience. Plus the fact the judges applauded too along with the crowd made it all worth it. :]] Do it man, if it's in your heart. You got nothing to lose. ^^

Though proficiency in other asian languages is a good thing too. :x

Guest Pinaiicolada

I need to learn korean if i wana join (? do i? Probably xD)

Im filipino too (living in USA) :3

I wanna try SM but iono

theres Mnet right?

Guest 15;;1/2

Filipino --> ASIAN. The audition is open for all Asians. :) If you don't make it, you can always try out in other entertainments like JYP, YG, etc...

Guest *lyrynne*

my mom laughed at me when i told her i'm going to audition but she supports me all the way...

di in need to learn korean? that won't be a problem coz i already know how to coz my major is international studies...they should come here in the philippines for auditions...there's soo many koreans in our school...all over our area...there's even a korean village...eekkk...i really want to join but look at those faces in SM...

Guest iya.donghae

What's the point of this thread again?

I don't mean to be harsh. But hell. Didn't you read the SM Audition stuff?

ALL ASIANS are welcome.

Just because we're Filipinos doesn't mean we're not capable. Sheesh.

Oh, and please, stop it with the "flip" thing. It's offensive for me.

why dont you try joining GMA or ABS CBN instead of whining and complaning that you cant join SM?

then maybe when you succeeded, you join SM Entertainment after that. Try to audution on locals first,

plus it will be a great practice for you too,and then if you're really good and still want to audition in SM Entertainment, then go on.

I second that. Why whine? There are LOCAL companies.

I mean, SM has strict standards. Let us be reminded that Younha got rejected by SM. And she's one hell of a talent. Whoo.

I'm planning to audition someday. Through email. Or on the 2008 auditions in the US...coz we might go there next year. Hopefully in time for the auditions. I practice singing daily...I lack years of practice since the last vocal lessons I had were years ago. I'm also learning Korean vocabulary on my own...I'll preobably get lessons later this year. As of now I can read and write in hangeul. My dad supports me on this whole audition thing, but i doubt he'll let me stop my studies just to sing and stuff. He told me to finish my studies first[then he'll let me study abroad, granted I get a scholarship].

And on SM going to the Phils, I doubt it. Because holding an audition in another country costs too much money. They won't invest money in places that they're unsure of and have shaky fanbases.

Guest aznfryk

Im filipino but live in america. however here in america, some don't consider filipinos asian. So I'm assuming to people in the actual philippines, we count as asian right? so its A-OK to try out? sorry if that question has been asked way to many times, but my PoV of filipinos being asian is unknown because we seem to be more of just pacific islander

Guest hipopdancer

^ yeah i heard that before too. but my mom is full filipino and she says she is asian. we're living in the US too.

but i think that we are cond=sidered asian because we're on the east side and right next to japan. isnt that enough?

umm. ALL asians are allowed to.you should read all the details about the sm auditions first LOL.anyways youre allowed to. goodluck if you plan on auditioning for the sm2007 global auditions(:

What's the point of this thread again?I don't mean to be harsh. But hell. Didn't you read the SM Audition stuff?ALL ASIANS are welcome.Just because we're Filipinos doesn't mean we're not capable. Sheesh. Oh, and please, stop it with the "flip" thing. It's offensive for me.I second that. Why whine? There are LOCAL companies. I mean, SM has strict standards. Let us be reminded that Younha got rejected by SM. And she's one hell of a talent. Whoo.I'm planning to audition someday. Through email. Or on the 2008 auditions in the US...coz we might go there next year. Hopefully in time for the auditions. I practice singing daily...I lack years of practice since the last vocal lessons I had were years ago. I'm also learning Korean vocabulary on my own...I'll preobably get lessons later this year. As of now I can read and write in hangeul. My dad supports me on this whole audition thing, but i doubt he'll let me stop my studies just to sing and stuff. He told me to finish my studies first[then he'll let me study abroad, granted I get a scholarship].And on SM going to the Phils, I doubt it. Because holding an audition in another country costs too much money. They won't invest money in places that they're unsure of and have shaky fanbases.
btw, i completely agree with you(:

Guest iya.donghae

And kinda offtopic, but on the argument if the Phils was part of Asia...

GOD...STOP IT.

I know I'm rambling, but I want this clear. the Philippines is CLEARLY a part of Asia. How can I say so?

We participate in the SEA games. Oh, what does that stand for? SouthEast ASIAN games. And we're a member of the ASEAN. oooh, the Association of Southeast ASIAAAAAN Nations. I would say more, but I'm pretty pissed.

Do they really think we can enter those events/orgs is we weren't part of Asia? Damn ignorant people.

Okay, I'm done. If you don't get my point[not speaking to a specific person but to those ignorant people general], I suggest you get a brain.

Guest Lothringen

^ You go girl

-kinda off topic-

I've been looking at this thread

and wow... I can't believe many of you don't read

ALL ASIANS ARE WELCOME IN SM AUDITIONS

Filipinos not asian?!

Filipinos may be more westernized than most Asian countries but people... Filipinos are asian... didn't you study that in geography or something -_-

Geographically speaking, if the Philippines isn't a part of Asia then Singapore and the other Asians near it isn't a part of Asia too?!?! Damn people... use your brain -_-; it's like declaring that Filipinos are a new breed of race -_-;

Like what iya.donghae said... FILIPINOS ARE ASIAN

SM to the Philippines?

Less likely, but not impossible but percentage is near to 0

• 3 months later...
Guest tvxqlover247

hahahahahahahaa wow wtf? yes filipinos can audition..! and i did im filipino..! its quite interesting experience..:))

i was so nervous though but they did seem interested in me :))

i wrote my story down in the sm auditon callbacks thingie on pg 143 if you want to read it^^

lol or you can go to my page and read it :)))

okay filipinos are effing asian im sick and tired of hearing"no filipinos ARE pacific islander" ughhh ://

Guest Xcstasy

I don't understand

the reason being filipino is not okay is because being filipino is not being KOREAN. Come on. SM is a korean entertainment company geared toward signing koreans.

Just like someone asking?

"WHy don't modelling companys want fat models?!?"

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but these questions just get so annoyign and if you'd think just a little bit, you'd know the answer before you post a topic.

I mean what do you think we are going to say?

Did you think one of us has the EXACT reason why they don't accept filipinos besides the obvious? :blink:

Archived