I Wish Filipinos Are Capable In Joining Sm Entertainment Auditions!

Guest jaen_genji

Guest ktownboii

LOL!!! personally i dont think thats true...

im flip!!

and auditioning this saturday (fingers crossed)

cause according to other forums some korean

singers are not even korean to begin with...

they train you... so yeahh...

just trying to look at the bright side of it.. :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest +Lolliepop !+

Okay, I'm not Filipino.

But, kinda' like what he said up there ^^

You guys should be more hopeful.

I'm not Korean., but I ma Asian and I'm going to audition next year, hopefully.

Just because there aren't many non-koreans in the entertainment business, doesn't mean they won't accept you.

Okay, so look at SM.

In all honesty, I think that they are a little biased and I honestly don't like SM as much as I used to, but if you look at YG ans JYP, I think that you defo have a chance.

You need the TALENT.

That's what you need.

If you're worried about how you look, and your skin colour, you can change that when you get in, if you want, that's for sure.

If you got the talent, why the hell are you holding back ?

Go to an audition or send in a demo, blow them away, and prove that non-koreans can get in :).

That's what I'm gonna' do anyways.

Guest poisonlady

yes i totally agree.. don't hold back if you think you have the talent...

the company can always ADJUST...

anyway.. it's also a good idea to start your career in local companies in the Philippines...

there would be a big chance that foreign/international companies will notice you not just in Korea...

Guest PrinceOfTennis559

You guys shouldn't be auditioning for SM Entertainment. You'll have more chances in the US. I mean, look at Charice Pempengco! She's working with David Foster, who made songs for Whitney Houston and Michael Bublé. Look at The Paradiso Girls! They have a Filipina in the group name Shar and their song "Patron Tequila" is off the hook. Dude, even Journey replaced their lead with a Filipino! I really think that SM is not good for you guys, in my opinion by the way. Try aiming for the American market.

Guest poisonlady

You guys shouldn't be auditioning for SM Entertainment. You'll have more chances in the US. I mean, look at Charice Pempengco! She's working with David Foster, who made songs for Whitney Houston and Michael Bublé. Look at The Paradiso Girls! They have a Filipina in the group name Shar and their song "Patron Tequila" is off the hook. Dude, even Journey replaced their lead with a Filipino! I really think that SM is not good for you guys, in my opinion by the way. Try aiming for the American market.

I totally agree... if you compare korean entertainment to US... US entertainment is the best..

and if you are really are that serious to be in a korean ent., you can be an artist there if you pass the US ent.

cause you know what.. even korean artist wants to gain attention in the US ent..

Archived