[movie 2008] Girl Scout 걸스카우트 Showing On June 5, 2008

Guest *alodia*

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiona1111

does anybody know if the english subs are out yet? couldn't find it at kloofys...thanks!

i think eng subs will be out still mid-August. I guess we have to wait. :D

• 3 weeks later...

the movie was actually good (with english subs). the ending was kinna weird... i like the collector guy..he was in "Snow in August" he's kinna cute! :D:D i thought his character is actually the bad guy, in the end he is just in between, kinna like a messenger..

i liked SunAh's acting, she did an awesome job leading the girls!! hehe...and i love the part when Na Moon He making that speech...it's human nature to be tempted when something unreacheable is in front of you...in one word greed! it's a learning lesson.

yes, i also appreciated the movie better with the subs. And I laughed harder with the funny scenes.

I liked Suna's acting when everything was settled and she was looking at her daughter playing. She really was Mi-Kyung there. Suna's acting is really superb.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest melonchild98

ThANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE LINK! *O*. been trying to download the torrent, but it wouldn't work T_T

i'm so excited to finally understand! hahahhaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .dcpro02

thanks for the mu links for the vid and the mu link for the eng sub :lol: :lol: :lol:

still capped atm ==' so gona watch this movie once i can dl keke

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bujhitapexoxa89

Oh thanks sis alodia for create this thread^^

i just find this altough i saw the movie some weeks ago

and all was because sis kim jo yan help me with movie and also sis tiluk with the

english sub i really wanted to watch it since june

now that i saw i really like her acting (SUNA) there she showed us that she is a natural actress also it made me laugh heheh i remember the part when they start dancing hahaha it was funny and also the last part when they wanted to catch the money hahah everyone running for that ......i like the part where Suna was with her daughter wow she is really sweet i want to see her have a baby soon ^^

<3LOVE SUNA X EVER<3

100% ADDICTED TO HER

Archived