[movie 2008] Girl Scout 걸스카우트 Showing On June 5, 2008

Guest *alodia*

Guest jastinel

Additional pictures from Girl Scout

According to Dongjue, the film is already finished (11/15/2007), which means it might be shown before the end of this year, So next year we can expect another movie or TV show of Suna.

M0040028_sc62903H585-.jpg

M0040026_sc62906H585-.jpg

M0040022_sc62902W636-.jpg

M0040023_sc62904W636-.jpg

M0040024_sc62905H585-.jpg

credit@onlysuna

1871a2b1f0beb05f08230203.jpg

credit daibu

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ebrigid

Hi everyone! Thanks for updating this thread.

Anyways, here's the link to a short clip which shows some scenes from the Girl Scout shooting location, and some words from the cast and director of Girl Scout. It's really short though....

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/news_re...dx=MI0063163228

Just click on the play button to watch the video ^^

I've reproduced below the write up that came with the video==>

[영상] 거침없이 뛰고 달리는 <걸스카우트>의 유쾌한 촬영현장

맥스무비에서 김선아, 나문희, 이경실, 김은주 주연의 코믹범죄드라마 <걸스카우트>의 촬영현장 영상을 공개한다.

떼인 곗돈을 찾아나선 봉촌3동 여걸 4인방의 활약을 그린 <걸스카우트>는 이미 미술감독, 음악감독 등으로 더 유명한 김상만 감독의 데뷔작. 인기 인터넷 만화 <와탕카>의 스토리 작가 김석주가 시나리오 작업에 참여해 제작 전부터 화제가 됐다.

이번에 공개된 영상에는 떼인 곗돈 찾아 나선 ‘봉촌 3동 걸스카우트’ 단원들이 자신들의 눈 앞에 나타난 계주 성혜란(임지은 분)을 잡기 위해 온몸을 던져 추격전을 벌이는 장면이 담겨있다. 뛰고 달리기를 수 십번 반복하는 힘든 촬영 중에도 ‘텔 미 댄스(?)’를 선보이는 김선아의 모습에서 유쾌한 촬영 현장의 분위기가 고스란히 느껴진다.

또한 2년 만에 스크린에 복귀하는 김선아가 직접 봉고차를 운전하며 보여주는 리얼한 액션 연기와 와이어 액션을 가뿐하게 소화해 내는 나문희의 모습은 앞으로 펼쳐질 <걸스카우트>의 대활약을 기대케 한다.

현장공개 후 이어진 기자 간담회에서 김선아는 <예스터데이> <잠복근무>에서 리얼한 액션 연기를 선보였지만 <걸스카우트> 촬영만큼 힘든 적이 없었다고 털어놓았다. 시나리오를 읽으면서 20대를 지난 여성이라면 누구나 겪었을 법한 현실적인 이야기에 공감을 해 영화에 출연하게 되었다고 밝히기도 한 김선아는 “<걸스카우트>를 계기로 앞으로 여자 배우들이 설 수 있는 자리가 넓어질 것이라 기대한다”라는 바람을 내비쳤다.

이 자리에서 개인적으로 김선아의 팬이라고 밝힌 나문희는 “여러 작품을 함께하다 보니, 이젠 아무 말 안하고 눈빛만 봐도 뭘 말하려는지 알 수 있을 정도로 호흡도 너무 잘 맞는다”며 웃음 띤 얼굴로 말했다.

배우들의 뜨거운 열정과 팀워크가 돋보이는 촬영 현장을 공개하며 기대를 모으고 있는 영화 <걸스카우트>는 현재 막바지 촬영을 진행 중이며 11월 중 크랭크업하여 2008년도 개봉 예정이다.

국내최대 영화포털 맥스무비 www.maxmovie.com

Source: maxmovie.com

Thanks, jastinel for the pictures. Suna looks good here,

very pretty indeed. Really looking forward to watching the

movie. By the way, heard anything about her new project?

Will there be one soon? Hope that it will be a drama this time.

Guest jastinel

Sueyip dear, this thread is made by my Sis Alodia ,I know she will be happy to see that this thread is updated and this is the come back proj of Suna. ALL I`m wishing is for Suna to visit soompi and LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR US.downloadblog.jpg

Girl Scout

1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

credit@dcinside

Guest *alodia*

Thanks jastinel unnie for always updating this thread while i'm away.

Will do my share in a few days from now. I will update the first post soon.

There's a lot of updates for Girl Scout. Don't know where to start...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jastinel

You are really a great fan of Suna's, jastinel. You've kept this

updated. Thanks again. I do wonder when the movie will be

released. The movie is completed, poster is done, the trailer is

out, the tv stations interviewed the stars. so what are they

waiting for?

Guest jastinel

According to Alodia and with the confirmation of Foreversuna fans the expected release is on APRIL, so to all the Korean fans of Suna, show ur full support to her, if fans in other country can go to Korea and watch, Please do so! I just don`t have the means to go there and see the movie in cinema....huh..huh! :tears:

Guest carleli

Hello to all!

Hi Cora-unnie, finally, my computer has cooperated with me and I finally able to access this site. I'm a Sun Ah fan also from the Philippines (we've spoken earlier via pm). I'm also really excited about her new project, although I will not be able to watch this till the dvd copy comes out, nevertheless, I'm gladly anticipating seeing her in her new project.

I may not often put comments here or any other Sun Ah / MNIKSS site but I definitely visit these sites almost everyday.

I've been a fan even before I heard of MNIKSS. I've first seen her movie She's On Duty and that's where I became a fan. So I've searched for a video copy of MNIKSS and watched the drama even before it was shown here in the Philippines. Since then I've searched and bought copies of her movies and still looking for those I haven't seen yet.

That's why I'm very excited about her new movie. At last we're going to finally see her after her long hiatus from the big screen.

And thanks very much for all the updates you all made here about our beloved Sun Ah. I really appreciate all your diligence in updating this page. I salute you all! :):):)

Guest jastinel

girlscout_1.jpg

credit@Asianfantic News

It was 3 years since My Name is Kim Sam Soon, finally, the famous actress Kim Sun Ah has returned to big screen with a funny movie called Girl Scouts.

In the new poster, Kim Sun Ah shows her perfect body, which is quite different from "fat sister" in My name is Kim Sam Soon before. Kim Sun Ah also used to be a model. However, she gained weight on purpose so that she could play Kim Sam Soon. My Name is Kim Sam Soon was successful, helped her win a big award of MBC television in 2005.

After that, Kim Sun Ah planned to lost weight. In the past three years, she hasn't appeared in any new movie or drama. Therefore, news about movie Girl Scouts will be presented from April makes her fans rejoice.

Girl Scouts - a funny movie with Kim Sun Ah, Na Moon Hee, Kim Eun Joo...was completed in November last year and will be presented in April this year.

• 1 month later...

Archived