[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

With SJ a heart attack will be unrealistic. He's in fit shape for that, rather a panic attack will be better for him where he'll be hospitalised to reveal an incurable disease. *fingers crossed*.

.... or SJ will have an early onset of Alzheimer or a severe case of amnesia out of shock for his downfall & his aborted grand ambitions ... it remains to be seen if granny witch & his father-in-law will come to his rescue in the event he is charged of bribery & Mrs. Na & SA will be helpless without their support.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monoceros

.... or SJ will have an early onset of Alzheimer or a severe case of amnesia out of shock for his downfall & his aborted grand ambitions ... it remains to be seen if granny witch & his father-in-law will come to his rescue in the event he is charged of bribery & Mrs. Na & SA will be helpless without their support.

actually.. i was thinking something a tiny bit more painful, that he would be acutely conscious of... how about... he's fired and Sa divorces him, and he has to go to jail because of bribery? Jail for maybe 2 years, or a few months, and when he comes back out, he has nothing, and he's too ashamed to go back to his family so he dies in the streets?

Guest alfredo

actually.. i was thinking something a tiny bit more painful, that he would be acutely conscious of... how about... he's fired and Sa divorces him, and he has to go to jail because of bribery? Jail for maybe 2 years, or a few months, and when he comes back out, he has nothing, and he's too ashamed to go back to his family so he dies in the streets?

Nice thought, won't might that but I guess his mother won't leave him in the street. *if only we could hope*.

Mr. Na did not commit any illegal act & his performance as a government official is above board, so he cannot be charged with corrruption. His son's corrupt business practice cannot be blamed on him ... so there's no reason for him to resign. And it can be proven upon investigation that he has nothing to do with the issuance of the construction permit which could be traced to the person bribed by SJ ... but SJ's shady deal could embarass him & bring shame to their family.

No, I'm not saying Mr Na would be charged with corruption or that he would be accused of having anything to do with the permit approval. All I'm saying is, if SJ is in the news for bribing a government official and it's mentioned that his father is a VM, Mr Na's ministry definitely would not be happy. So, Mr Na's superior could 'nudge' him to do the 'right thing'. And if Mr. Na does resigns, then I would be excited to see how Mrs. Na would take the news. Maybe then, she would acknowledge that it was her fault that her golden boy has turned into such a greedy, overly ambitious and manipulative person.

That's reminiscent of Kim Dong Hwan's character in The Person I Love, an ambitious ordinary fellow who betrayed & abandoned his long-time gf to marry the heiress of the company he works for, but in the end he was left forsaken by his wife, he lost everything including his self-respect with no home & ended up a drunk in the streets. The character's name is Seok Joo or SJ, same initial as Sonjae. Jo Dong Hyuk was also in the drama but he was a good guy here, not the SJ we hate. And like JY, the girl friend also never forgot the betrayer & refused the love offered by the nice guy played by JDH.

But the above-mentioned drama did not have a lovable couple like DanBaek who provide us light & romantic moments enough to compensate the frustrations we get watching SJ & SA.

Guest merela

I have a bad feeling that MS will be the one in the hospital with a life-threatening illness. I'm thinking the writers are probably trying to figure out whether to let him live or not. Although we all like BH, he is definitely not ready to takeover the company as its CEO at this point in time, so if MS dies, the Granny will have to takeover as the CEO of the company.

If SJ's bribery plot is discovered, his father will be in trouble even if he had nothing to do with allowing the permit to go through. Remember, time and time again, we are constantly reminded that if the underlings get into trouble, it's the teamlead who takes on the responsibility. No one will believe that JS's father had nothing to do with the bribery. So SJ's father may resign in shame. It's unfortunate, but this is the only way the JS will be punished when her precious son commits an immoral act--that JS will be a "nobody's" wife.

This is all speculation on my part.

Guest monoceros

I have a bad feeling that MS will be the one in the hospital with a life-threatening illness. I'm thinking the writers are probably trying to figure out whether to let him live or not. Although we all like BH, he is definitely not ready to takeover the company as its CEO at this point in time, so if MS dies, the Granny will have to takeover as the CEO of the company.

If SJ's bribery plot is discovered, his father will be in trouble even if he had nothing to do with allowing the permit to go through. Remember, time and time again, we are constantly reminded that if the underlings get into trouble, it's the teamlead who takes on the responsibility. No one will believe that JS's father had nothing to do with the bribery. So SJ's father may resign in shame. It's unfortunate, but this is the only way the JS will be punished when her precious son commits an immoral act--that JS will be a "nobody's" wife.

This is all speculation on my part.

but that's punishing everyone!

although i agree on MS's death or sickness options, but I refuse to believe Sj's parents will be punished too..

I don't like JS, but the ill feelings are slightly waning... since she agreed to her daughter's marriage and has shown that her materialism (regarding her children's mates) is only a channel for expressing her love for them... and I adore SJ's father, excluding his presumptuous attitude towards his wife...

but maybe that's just my biased mind speaking...

i wold be so sad if any ill befalls SJ's father... =(.. hopefully it'll be one or the other dad deal... if they kill off MS, they won't kill of Dp's dad.. ^_^ (selfish immoral favoritism glitters in eyes)

Guest bm05om

So many options of the things that could happen to SJ,and I hope at least one of them will materialized in the drama! :w00t: And I really hope no harm will come to any of the two dads.. :sweatingbullets:

Where did you get these kinda news?

from the dcinside gallery forum ..here. :)

I

have been lurking in this thread for the last two months and I haven't added much because the plot discussion here is so extensive I can't think of anything else to say :D I am so thankful to all of the contributers :D . It brings so much more to the drama when there is discussion about the characters and their motives!!!

You know you should post more cushionid..^^

=====

MiGoers,I've finally uploaded all the MiGo-related cuts from Lee YoungEun's Happy Shares Company(만원의 행복) episode :sweatingbullets: ..so here they are:

[HSC - 07.12.22] Lee YoungEun & Jo DongHyuk

Watch

snapshot20080407151415tu2.jpgsnapshot20080407151442ye4.jpg

~LYE has to do her mission and she picked JDH.And we finally get to see a scene where "JiYoung" slaps "SeonJae" after he dumped her,and then JY proceeded to "stab" SJ to kill him.. :lol:

[HSC - 07.12.22] Lee YoungEun & Yoo InYoung + Lee JoongMun

Watch:

snapshot20080407152114wh3.jpgsnapshot20080407152138wx7.jpg

~ LYE picked YIY for another mission, and a cameo appearance by LJM(HW) giving LYE some supportive cheers.

[HSC-07.12.29] LYE "Help Day" - Kim JiSuk vs Kim ChanWoo

Watch:

snapshot20080407151905lg9.jpgsnapshot20080407152027ur5.jpg

~ LYE picked KJS to assist her on "Help Day",and KJS has to beat KCW(DH) at mini-table tennis for his mission.Look at poor Chanee trying to sleep amidst all the noise..lols.

[HSC-07.12.29] KJS,HJH,YIY & 'Barefooted KiBong' spoof

Watch:

snapshot20080407151719sv1.jpgsnapshot20080407151827bw8.jpg

~ KJS completed his mission with the help of his MiGo co-stars,and then goes to eat.He talks to LYE on the phone and asks her to give him the reasons why he shouldn't eat(and thus spend her money when she's supposed to be saving it), and then fulfills a request for an impersonation of 'Barefooted KiBong' to get some food..LMAO. :lol::lol:

[HSC-07.12.29] Lee YoungEun & MiGo co-stars

Watch:

snapshot20080407152250wl3.jpgsnapshot20080407152304jb0.jpg

~ LYE eats with some MiGo co-stars (EulSoo-ssi's there too ;) ),and serves some herb tea for Kim Sung Hwan(JB).

[HSC-07.12.22] Lee Young Eun & Tim's phone conversation

Watch:

snapshot20080407151226bo7.jpgsnapshot20080407151306dm9.jpg

~ Well this has nothing to do with MiGo,but it's a bonus just because her conversation with Tim was really cute..lol.LYE calls Tim and both guessed who the other person at the end of the line is correctly.Tim gives LYE a short serenade of "사랑한 만큼"(To Some Degree of Love).^_^

Happy watching! :)

What's the latest episode of Migo at veoh? I visited the site but all I got were short DanBaek moments & NGs. I want to watch English-subbed episodes, not just portions ... HELP!

It already up to episode 115... She/he actually upload so quick. Just subcribe the channel so you no need to bother when the episode come-up.

About SJ bribery, I thought that even GT have nothing to do with it but it still gonna be trouble for him cuz his son was involved. Cuz there always a rumors behind it. He maybe quit his job cuz feeling guilty for what his son did. But still, i hope it dont turn out that way.

Prev for episode 155 is out but i dont see any vid file, just summary:

선재는 용도변경을 어떻게 해결했냐는 기태의 질문에 알 필요 없다고 냉정하게 말하고, 단풍의 집에 간 백호는 우연히 선재와 박팀장의 통화내용을 듣고 뇌물로 용도변경을 한걸 알게 된다. 미애는 우진을 찾아가 지영이 선재에게 버림받은 상처가 크니 조금만 기다려달라고 하고 선재는 미애의 얘기를 듣고 착잡하다. 만수와의 약속장소로 온 백호는 선재와 마주치게 되고, 만수는 문 앞에서 선재와 백호의 대화를 듣고 충격으로 굳는데...

About SJ bribery, I thought that even GT have nothing to do with it but it still gonna be trouble for him cuz his son was involved. Cuz there always a rumors behind it. He maybe quit his job cuz feeling guilty for what his son did. But still, i hope it dont turn out that way.

GT is too hungry to quit his job. I'm sure his stomach knows guilt won't feed him nor his family :P

Thanks Khai ... will try again as you instructed.

Just saw episode 154 & will just wait for dramaok's translations tomorrow. No VOD preview yet for 155 but Khai posted the summary, so we beg anyone to please interpret. Kumawo in advance. ;)

Guest claireli

Ep 155 Preview

선 재는 용도변r경을 어떻게 해결했냐는 기태의 질문에 알 필요 없다고 냉정하게 말하고, 단풍의 집에 간 백호는 우연히 선재와 박팀장의 통화내용을 듣고 뇌물로 용도변경을 한걸 알게 된다. 미애는 우진을 찾아가 지영이 선재에게 버림받은 상처가 크니 조금만 기다려달라고 하고 선재는 미애의 얘기를 듣고 착잡하다. 만수와의 약속장소로 온 백호는 선재와 마주치게 되고, 만수는 문 앞에서 선재와 백호의 대화를 듣고 충격으로 굳는데...

Seonjae responds to Mr. Na's question of how he solved the problem by saying coldly that he doesn't need to know. Baekho goes to Danpung's house and by chance overhears Seonjae's phone call with Park Teamleader and finds out that Seonjae gained the permit or whatever through a bribe. Miae goes to meet Ujin and tells him that Jiyeong was really hurt by Seonjae and to wait a little more; Seonjae overhears Miae and is confused. Baekho comes to meet with Mansu and runs into Seonjae, Mansu overhears their conversation outside his door and is shocked stiff.

Guest chiara

It's been a while I haven't been a loyal lurker in this thread..

Just watched KBS World Entertainment Relay and there was news about Likable or Not. Seen a glimpse of DanBaek wedding. It's kinda long way to go for KBSW viewer, currently we're on episode 123 if I'm not mistaken. I recorded it since it's English subbed. Here is the youtube link to watch

Likable or Not on KBS Yunyega 080329 [Eng sub]

Guest uni33

I don't see how wanting your children to work and earn their own way through life and having integrity is being too excessive in their life lesson. It's not as if Mr. Na forced his kids to pay for their own keep in their home by working while in elementary, high school school or even in college. It was only graduate work in getting an MBA abroad as a grown man of 26+ (after college then the army) that Mr. Na expected SJ to pay on his own. Also, Mr. Na doesn't have a fancy job that affords them tons of luxury like the Bong family, just comfortable enough to live by which is why SJ didn't get his studying abroad paid for by his father like SA, I don't see how that is too rigid a life lesson.

Mr. Na doesn't and hasn't rejected ALL gifts. He only rejects things that could be seen as bribery... fruit boxes with money, for instances, or things that are rare/expensive to get in Korea. He just doesn't allow Mrs. Na to accept every single thing that comes to them because A LOT of things come to him from folks who want favorable treatment. In the show, he told Mrs. Na to not accept anything because she doesn't seem to know the difference and that's not something you can teach a grown woman of 50+ if she hasn't learned by now. For himself, he goes through the gifts to see what is an appropriate level of gift as a thanks vs. what is inappropriate in those who are seeking favors. Also, limiting bribery is hardly something that is going to make your child a thief. It's not as if Mr. Na didn't allow SJ to receive birthday or Christmas gifts or anything like that.

As for how SJ's deeds will affect the Na family, there won't be any legal issues, just a blemish on the Na family name and shame for Mr. Na in his government job, I assume. The legal issues will more likely affect the Bong family.

I agree with you completely. Obviously Mr. Na upholds very high moral standards and expects his family to adhere to them. Perhaps SJ is resentful toward his father for not sending him to US, helping with his broker crisis and now the land permit but SJ is a grown man and should be able to solve his problems on his own. I think it's ironic that SJ told his parents that he is a grown man and will live his own life when his father warned him about marrying Sua for anything other than love but now that he needs his father for a favor, he throws in the "you're not my father" guilt trip. He is such a jerk. He is very manipulative and petty and does not seem to care or think about the people around him. I pity Mr. Na for having such a disgraceful son.

Guest elainecruz63

It's been a while I haven't been a loyal lurker in this thread..

Just watched KBS World Entertainment Relay and there was news about Likable or Not. Seen a glimpse of DanBaek wedding. It's kinda long way to go for KBSW viewer, currently we're on episode 123 if I'm not mistaken. I recorded it since it's English subbed. Here is the youtube link to watch

Likable or Not on KBS Yunyega 080329 [Eng sub]

thanks for the info.. it seems like they really enjoy their jobs.. kjs has sense of humor. he is really a COOL DUDE!!!! :)

Guest Animefanzgirl

After reading Claireli's preview (BTW thanks for that)... My bets Bacon's dad being in the hospital....unless they plan to do one of those future thingys and someone is having a baby...possibilities DP, Sua if SJ sticks around, JY if she finally accepts WJ, Sonia, Baon's mom if Nasty-Granny has her way :lol: jk....But definately NOT Nasty Granny! :o:wacko::crazy:

I really hope that the SJ story does not go down the route that he loses everything (well I want him to lose everything), after his dad finds out about the bribe will he as well as Sua and her family support him? and then JY finds out, feels bad and runs to his side..and be the one there for him...because that just has the makings of them getting back together and nobody wants to see that happen. <_<

Guest waterfall0004

I really hope that the SJ story does not go down the route that he loses everything (well I want him to lose everything), after his dad finds out about the bribe will he as well as Sua and her family support him? and then JY finds out, feels bad and runs to his side..and be the one there for him...because that just has the makings of them getting back together and nobody wants to see that happen. <_<

I think it could happen b/c in previous eps, she wants to delay to meet WJ's parents :-?

Guest dramaok

Ep. 154 (Monday April 7, 08):

migo154avi000042976kl9.jpg

SJ: is it true that you're getting married?

JY: -- yea

SJ: it's really true? (sees her ring) ah.. i see.. you're getting married too now..

JY: so don't come here anymore.

SJ: i don't. why would i? i told you i had an appt. around here.

JY: i'm leaving.

SJ: Ji-Yeong ah! congrats on getting married. live well.

JY: thanks.

SJ: be happy! be happy!

migo154avi000092192qe1.jpg

SJ to taxi driver: mister, please lower the window..

meanwhile, the Hwang family and Geum-Ja discuss what they should send w/ Ji-Yeong to Woo-Jin's. then JY comes.

migo154avi000165832vk0.jpg

JY: i postponed about going to Woo-Jin seonbae's home for greetings. i'm sorry.

aunt: what are you sorry about?

JY: i'm sorry (leaves)

MA: i can't live because of that dummy!

GJ: is it because she still can't forget that man from before?

dad: Geum-Ja go to your home if you're gonna say such thing!

--

migo154avi000263930py7.jpg

DP: from what i realized today at the site i think the utmost important things are to show them that even if a factory comes in it's still safe for them it won't cut their lifelihood.

BH: of course i know that.. but how do we persuade them.. that's the issue..

DP: how about we show them what happened to the surrounding residents after Bonjour foods built its first and second factories.. if we let them understand our company caused little impact to the environement and to the residents, as a way to persuade them.

BH: ah! teamlead you're really impressive! now our task is clear.

DP: of course.. but who am i.. i am Bonjour's best teamlead you see.. do you think anyone can be a teamlead.

BH: ack! i can't compliment you..

DP: hehee..

BH: heehe..

granny witch is worried and worried and thinks fo something and waits for BH and DP to come home.

migo154avi000363696eh6.jpg

G: you know that the company is having trouble due to the 3rd factory, right?

DP/BH: Yes.

G: that's why i'm asking you.. Danpoong you go and ask your dad to help w/ the land modification permit.. it's something he can easily take care of w/ just one word so why bother going around and around about it?

DP: granny.. i don't know how i should tell you this.. but i don't think that's right.

G: what?

DP: i went to the site today, and it's not just a land sanction issue.. i think it's more important to resolve the resident's opposition. if we can do that then naturally the land modification sanction will be resolved w/out my father's help. i think even if we have to put in more work if we go about it properly it's better in the long term w/out side effects.

G: you! are you lecturing me right now?

DP: no.

G: what do you mean no! look at how you're staring at me straight and saying this.

DP: i'm sorry.

G: what you said is all true.. but the company is in a crisis right now. and what i'm asking is not breaking the law. what's so difficult about it?

DJ: mother...

G: be quiet. i don't want to see any of you just all go away!

MS comes: what happened?

G: i said to leave!

DJ: go up you two.

MS: what happened? Did the new child and Baekho make a mistake?

G: gee.. how she can talk calmly about proper methold and such at a time when our house is on fire! such heartless one!

--

migo154avi000505638cx1.jpg

BH: are you alright?

DP to be honest i can't agree w/ granny. in everything she should think of doing it the right way. how can she think of forcing it like this?

BH: Danpoong ssi you're right... but what if we changed the way about it a little?

DP: ?

BH: from Granny's perspective, she could think that's all she could do, so instead, maybe you should've just said okay and put on the image that you did your best to persuade your dad, but you couldn't.

DP: But if i did that, then she's have her hopes up. i don't want to lead her to have her hopes up for no reason.

BH: woah.. Danpoong ssi at a time like this you're serioulsy black and white.. cutting like a knife!

DP: yeah i know i'm mean!

BH: who said you were mean!

DP: whatever! did you think it was easy for me? (lies down on bed)

BH: are you mad?

DP: i dunno. don't talk to me.

--

migo154avi000586018hb6.jpg

SA: father.. here..

GT: just leave it there i'll eat it later..

JS: why do you do that you embarrass new child's hand.

GT: i don't feel like eating.

JS: father of Seon-Jae. i know clearly that you've worked for the public sincerely w/out ever going around.

GT: what are you wanting to say? forget it if you're gonna talk nonesense.

JS: new child's granny came by today. how desparate and worried she must be to come here herself.

GT: you should've told her no.

SA: father! you're too much! you just need to give one word and it can be resolved. why won't you?

GT: haven't i told you new child? a public employee works for the public. he does not answer to personal favors or requests. if the land modification sanction is there there is a reason and if it should be permitted it will be approved so according to reason. so you two better not have useless hopes.

JS: but the company could get in big trouble over it! are you still gonna ignore it?

SA: father really has no tears or blood..

JS: it's not he has no tears or blood.. your father-in-law is really a public employee sent by the heavens. how suffocating..

migo154avi000684817ei3.jpg

JS: i know you're not sleeping. Seon-Jae didn't come home last night and he's still not here tonight.. at this rate we'll lose our son.

GT: go to sleep.

JS: father of Seon-Jae.. according to the inlaw elder this isn't something illegal.. i mean they're just building a factory on a proper land.. the fact that the residents are protesting is more peculiar. at this rate, if something happens to the company all the employees will lose their job.. and that is a bigger loss to our nation!

GT: aren't you gonna stop! i can't sleep due to your noise! (goes out)

JS: oh he really won't do it.. it's faster to go ask someone else.

migo154avi000777777cs2.jpg

GT: are you just getting in? your mom's been worried. you look like you drank already. do you want another drink?

SJ: no thanks.

GT: from what i found out once you can persuade the residents the sanction matter will be easily resolved.

SJ: how peculiar that you even tried to find out about it. but i don't need your help anymore.

GT: oh? then that's good.. but regardless, it's important to work hard w/ the residents nearby.

SJ: thank you for your words of gold and jade. but.. anyone can say such thing. even the mister living next door. what i needed wasn't those words of yours but your help. your arm, your strength is what i needed, but you left me to die or not alone.. father.. drink by yourself now.

--

migo154avi000841273gp2.jpg

SA: honey, did you drink?

SJ: yes a little.

SA: i told you you can't drink! did you forget? if you drink like this that medicine is useless.

SJ: i'm sorry.

SA: be more careful.. it's not like i can follow you around.

SJ: (goes on bed)

migo154avi000866999va2.jpg

SA: go wash.. it's smelly..

SJ: --

SA: really.. i'm not happy by you or your father! isn't father too much! it's not some other company but our company that is in trouble! how can he disregard it like this w/out even one twitch! mother was talking about it to him again earlier and he didn't budge one bit! are you listening to me? wake up.. go wash..

SJ: (gets up frustrated)

SA: really! they're all getting on my nerves!

--

migo154avi000935367zg1.jpg

BH: (fake snoring, then opens one eye and puts one leg over DP, and closes eyes again)

DP: what the! (pushes his leg away)

BH: (puts arm around her)

migo154avi000955654ux7.jpg

DP: (pushes him away) i know you're pretending to be asleep right now! don't you have any conscience! where the!

BH: (gets closer to her even)

DP: (hits him) you're really not gonna stay away! huh! (the two roll off the bed)

migo154avi000978210yk1.jpg

BH: (still pretends to be sleeping)

DP: are you alright? hm? (listens to him breathing)

BH: (still)

DP: i know you're joking right now! (tickles him w/ a finger) omo! Baekho ssi! are you asleep or are you unconscious! omo Baekho ssi.. what to do..

BH: (gets up) gee how she falls for the same trick everyday!

DP: (hits him) what the. you were playing w/ me!

BH: (hugs her) aiyoo.. now i know again Danpoong ssi loves me..

migo154avi000997596dy9.jpg

DP: whatever whatever that's not it..

BH: hehe.. (hugs her tighter)

DP: (smile)

--

NEXT morning...

migo154avi001024757gd6.jpg

DP: granny, it's carrot juice..

G: i'm on my way out.

DP: i'm sorry granny if i was harsh yesterday.

G: i said i got it.. cham! why don't you stay home and learn houseworks for now and stop working!

DP: what?!

G: why are you so surprised? it's naturally for new brides to learn houseworks if they don't know.

DP: that.. ! um.. i'll think about it slowly..

G: fine.. then you can leave.

migo154avi001120686qo2.jpg

DP: Baekho ssi get up!

BH: (gets up)

DP: here. it's carrot juice.

BH: what's wrong? you look upset.

DP: i'm really upset right now!

BH: why?

DP: does it make sense to tell me to stay home and learn housework?

BH: what? who said that?

DP: granny!

BH: why?

DP: i told her i'd think about it like you advised me, but let me make this clear! there's no way i'm doing that! so you gotta be on my side if this becomes an issue.

BH: of course! how can i take that work you love from you.

DP: then that's good.. but you gotta get up quick we gotta go to the site too today and be busy all day.

BH: how about we bring the whole marketing team today? work on painting and fixing the plumbing and such.. i think all the houses are old there's a lot to fix.. it's better to have extra help.

DP: okay then.. we don't have any important thing to do in the office we'll go w/ that then.

--

migo154avi001154586td3.jpg

DP: our Bonjour foods has never ignored the issue of environment when we built our previous factories. what you're holding is... our company builds our factory complying w/ nature. thus you needn't worry.

migo154avi001186985ae9.jpgmigo154avi001203769od5.jpg

migo154avi001211476ug5.jpgmigo154avi001234933mr2.jpg

the marketing 2 team spends the rest of the day putting up wallpaper, fixing plumbing, cleaning toilet room and pulling out weeds in farmland.. a granny is impressed and feeds them.

--

migo154avi001284483ix2.jpg

Park: congrats! the land modification has been finally approved!

SJ: (smile) you worked hard Park teamlead..

Park: you should go tell the president at once.

migo154avi001295494jv4.jpg

SJ: we can finally proceed w/ first construction.

MS: how did it get approved suddenly.. did your father help?

SJ: --

MS: i wonder if imposed on your father too much..

SJ: no it's okay.. it was not something illegal anyway.. as i said to you previously this was a matter that would be resolved sooner or later.

MS: but we continue to persuade the residents opposing. that way there won't be any consequences later on. you worked very hard..

migo154avi001356488qj1.jpg

G: really? oh! how great!!! now i can sleep at ease... you worked hard too.. but son-in-law Na can be trusted no matter what he does.. what? inlaw mister? i see.. ok... come home early tonight. (hangs up)

DJ: did it go well?

G: yup.. it looks like inlaw mister lended a hand.

DJ: really?

G: yup.. that's why they say you have to meet a good inlaw..

DJ: --

G: i think we should send a thank-you present to the inlaws. i think you should go there it's too light to just send the chauffer to do it.

DJ: okay.

migo154avi001447946qj4.jpg

JS: omomo what is all this?

DJ: my mother wanted to thank you.

JS: thank us? for what?

DJ: oh you still don't know.. i think your husband.. i mean inlaw mister helped..

JS: really? but that's impossible..

DJ: please thank him when he comes home.. but where's Soo-Ah?

JS: i dunno. she's not even pregnant yet she's busy buying baby stuff lately.

DJ: omo really? how nice for you..

JS: why?

DJ: the kids are young and healthy if they set their mind to it they'll have a baby soon. hey! at this rate we're gonna be grandmas soon!

JS: grandmas? oh that's kinda gross.

DJ: hehe.. but when will my new child have a baby.. she's busy w/ work.

JS: hey they just got married! don't even think of a baby for a while.

DJ: does it matter what i think? they'll take care of it themselves.

JS: that's right. leave them alone about it.

DJ: (stare)

--

migo154avi001548580ea3.jpg

DH: thank you yesterday for saving Chanee..

Sonia: it's something i should do of course.

DH: i'll be back as soon as i'm done w/ the work.

migo154avi001571303zp0.jpg

MA: what are you doing? w/ your leg like that too..

Sonia: Miae sis.. what brings you here.

MA: you're gonna be like that for a while it'll be hard to cook and do laundry.. Oh Dal-Hyeon that guy can make rice but i brought some side dishes for you.

Sonia: thanks sis.

MA: hey do you think i'm doing this cuz i like you? it's cuz you did something heroic to my son yesterday.. but (looks around) omo. what is all this..

Sonia: what?

MA: you two.. live here?

Sonia: that.. sis, would you like some tea? i can make some coffee.. (almost trips)

MA: omo.. how unsightly! hey! pack your stuff at once!

Sonia: what?

MA: i can't stand watching you guys being so low like this.. pack your bags i said!!!

migo154avi001669968dz0.jpg

MA brings Sonia to the Hwang's. aunt and Geum-Ja think it's good idea.

migo154avi001715880xl2.jpg

MA: call him.. so he doesn't think you ran away. (grabs phone from MA)

DH: sonia? are you hurt?

MA: of course she's hurt she's injured!

DH: what? why are you on the phone.

MA: be quiet and just come to our home when you're done. she's here..

Sonia looks at MA and MA tells her not to look at her like that. Sonia says thanks.

migo154avi001763461ht4.jpg

dad: i heard from Ji-Yeong yesterday about the postponing. what happened?

WJ: i think Ji-Yeong needs more time. i think i rushed her when she wasn't ready.. i think i should wait more, father..

dad: i don't have a face to look at you.

WJ: no such thing.. father.. i called my parents and told them i was busy so they understand. um... but don't scold Ji-Yeong over it please.. she is already suffering..

dad: gee.. don't you resent her at all?

WJ: heh..

migo154avi001839504zw6.jpg

dad: i just went to see Woo-Jin.. why do you make things so complicated and difficult time after time? don't you even feel sorry toward Woo-Jin?

JY: --

dad: you're my daughter but i still don't understand you. how long are you gonna be a dummy like this? where in the world would you meet a great guy like Woo-Jin again?

JY: dad, i know very well that Woo-Jin seonbae is a nice person.. that's why i'm like this.

dad: what nonsense is that?

JY: i can't make myself develop stronger feelings than senior and junior feeling w/ him. marrying someone w/out love.. is something wrong and shouldn't do to him..

dad: Woo-Jin is okay w/ it so what's the problem really?

JY: --

--

migo154avi001914045fi6.jpg

Mr. Shin tells the marketing team Seon-Jae had the land usage approved.

migo154avi001966331os2.jpg

GT: why are you two like that? did you have something good happen?

JS: oh you don't need to act like that w/ us..

GT: what?

JS: you resolved that land modification sanction..!

SA: thanks father!

GT: what? who said that?

JS: okay okay got it.. we just pretend we don't know, right? heh..

migo154avi002007839rj9.jpg

SJ comes.

GT: is it true that the land modification sanction has been resolved?

SJ: !

===============

Guest joannabk

wow, granny witch is really getting on my nerves! I can't hold against her that she'll love her granddaughter more than her new granddaughter-in-law, and so she'll naturally lean towards cutting SA breaks, but asking DP to quit her job in order to learn housework! That is low. As a woman, if nothing else, she should be promoting DP's independence and development. Yeah, she has been advocating doing things in the 'traditional' way, but I am frustrated all the more because she is just pretending to be traditional. If SA had anything going for her, I bet GW (granny witch) would be at the Na's complaining about how they shouldn't stifle SA. Instead, she is trying to take away the benefits of a career away from DP. What a wicked woman!

Archived