#1 in Bugs chart

#1 in Naver chart

#2 in Daum chart

#3 in Dosirak chart

#4 in Soribada chart

Im so happy that the girls are doing well

Guest adikkeluangman

SeeYa releases concept photos for farewell album, “See You Again”

The original trio of SeeYa, Nam Gyuri, Kim Yeonji, and Lee Boram, have come together for the release of their final goodbye album, “See You Again,” on January 21st!

Comprised of a total of 15 tracks, “See You Again”, which will see the end of SeeYa, features two new tracks, titled “You’re So Cool to Me” and “The Last,” as well as 13 of their hit tracks, such as “Woman’s Scent,” “Heel,” “Shall We Get Married,” and “I Hate You.”

The album will be released online on the 21st and the physical album will drop on January 25th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/seeya-releases-concept-photos-for-farewell-album-see-you-again

SeeYa Performance Tonight Mnet

(currently reediting front page)

SeeYa - The Last Mnet [01.27.11] - YouTube Link

SeeYa - You're So Cool To Me Mnet [01.27.11] - YouTube Link

Are girls looks so lovely for their goodbye stages Im literally flowing in tears and just woke up my sister currently looking at me in confusion, Im so thankful I had a tissue box near me you guys and girls are going to need one near you if this is your first time watching this performance. I dont want SeeYa to end OMG a sad way to end January LOVE YOU SEEYA! (Boram, Gyuri, Yeonji)

@r1988 I agree with you a group like SeeYa should never be let go like this, SeeYa omg! I dont want them to go this week is so going to be emotional also thank you for sharing those pics above even though it small its so high quality! thank you!

Also here is the link for people that are new or just barely coming

SeeYa - The Last Mnet [01.27.11] - YouTube Link

SeeYa - You're So Cool To Me Mnet [01.27.11] - YouTube Link

u are welcome I think the main reason why they disband is b/c core if they payed attention to seeya like they are doing now to t-ara I dont think they would have disband i mean core did not do anything for seeya after nam gyuri left the group anyway here are pics that found

201101272043775349_1.jpg

201101272041776971_1.jpg

201101272039775597_1.jpg

201101272030091002_1.jpg

20110127202308390.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

CCM really messed up big time. First SG Wannabe now SeeYa.

SeeYa releases farewell album, “See You Again” + MV for “So Nice To Meet You”

The original trio of SeeYa, Nam Gyuri, Kim Yeonji, and Lee Boram, have come together for the release of their final goodbye album, “See You Again,” on January 21st!

Comprised of a total of 15 tracks, “See You Again” features two new tracks, titled “You’re So Cool to Me” and “The Last,” as well as 13 of their hit tracks, such as “Woman’s Scent,” “Heel,” “Shall We Get Married,” and “I Hate You.”

“You’re So Cool to Me” is the production of composers Kim Do-hoon and Lee Sangho, and is a medium tempo track with modern piano and string instrument sounds. “The Last” was composed by Jo Young Su, who is known for his extensive work with the girls in the past, and it’s a ballad that brings out the charms of SeeYa that fans have loved throughout the years.

The physical album will be released on January 25th and they will begin promotions on all music shows starting with M! Countdown on the 27th.

LISTEN : [The Last] [So Nice To Meet You]

WATCH : So Nice To Meet You

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/seeya-releases-farewell-album-see-you-again-mv-for-so-nice-to-meet-you

yeonji and boram looked stunning and awesome i love at how they have so much parts to sing but the sad thing is that this will be their farewell performances....such a pity... hope to see them again as a duo under new management company....watching the performance i tried not to look at the centre girl and i dunno how she can keep a straight face singing after what she had done to yeonji and boram... tongue2.gif ....

i hope one day yeonji do a duet project album with jinho.... i just love their powerful vocals together ....

See You Again ~ I'm a late fan of their music but couldn't help but feel wistful for the what-could-have-been.  Please don't disappear girls.

Love the performances.  They look lovely, so much more classy than a lot of girl bands these days. 

Wish each member lots of luck in her future plans from here out.  They'll sing again... they'll miss this as much as we.

Guest ...TLT...

it's really sad to see them disbanding

they were such a great, talented group

CCM, what are you thinking!

comparing T-ara to Seeya, i definitely love Seeya more for their talents and ability to sing well

reallyyy, why are talented groups end up disbanding nowadays! :(

sighsss i'm going to miss them a lot!

YJ and BR! two talented people!

it's really sad seeing them disbanding

such a talented and powerful vocal group

i'm really going to miss them

their talents and powerful voice will be remembered!

i hope they will continue to sing!

seeya is one of the most talented girl groups i've ever seen. their ballads are amazing. is it just me, or does gyuri have fewer lines compared to previous albums? yeon ji seems to have a lot more lines? and i dunno why, but gyuri just seems to have this blank look in her eyes. i cant describe it...it just seems like she's staring at something when she's singing, but it's empty.

Yeonji looks so cute with the short hair ^^ and why did they change the parts ???

although i was happy that NGR with the girls but i did not look at her at all when they were performing and i don't know why

i'm so sad T_T i just wish them all luck and i hope to see them as solo singers

SeeYa says goodbye to their fans with a drop of hope

20110130_seeya_02-460x655.jpg

On January 29th, the original trio of SeeYa met with reporters from Sports Today before their final performance on “Inkigayo“, and left some words of hope for their fans.

“We don’t believe that this album is our ‘last.’ So many things have happened in this group called SeeYa, but we’ve always had our loyal and supportive fans. It’s our last album, so we’re very apologetic towards them, but should the opportunity arise, we’d like to release another album under the ‘SeeYa’ name again.”

The group is responsible for countless hits such as their 2006 debut ballad, “Woman’s Scent,” followed by “Love’s Greeting,” “Shall We Get Married,” “Sad Footsteps,” and “Hot Girl.”

After Nam Gyuri’s leave, they brought in Lee Soomi and promoted “His Voice” until she left to join idol group Co-Ed. Since then, they’ve promoted as a two-member group until their disbandment announcement earlier this month.

They continued, “We did say that this is our last, but we truly hope that we can meet everyone again, just like the name of our album, ‘See You Again.’”

Concluding the interview, SeeYa burst into tears with a final message for their fans: “We’ll be standing before you with a more mature image. Of course, we aren’t sure whether we’ll be standing under the name of SeeYa again, but please believe in us and wait. We promise to stand before you with better music again. Thank you so much for giving us your love.”

SeeYa will be formally disbanding on today’s episode of SBS’s “Inkigayo.”

20110130_seeya_01-460x655.jpg

source:Asia Economy via Daum

Credit: AIIKPOP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant believe today is their last stage performance I will always love seeya and I will always going to support all the members

Archived