•Kim Dong Wook 김동욱❤️• • [Winner of MBC Daesung Awards 2019]

Admin

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

First time here, annyeong to all.I have already noticed him since Coffee prince, thought was fine and dandy, But i think he was overshadowed by the male leads namely the forever hottie GongYoo and the sexy-voice Sunkyun. Then I saw him again in the sitcom Unstoppable marriage, he was definitely one of my fave characters. Then I lost track of him, didnt see any more movies/dramas after that, that i until I just saw The King's COncubine just today. Just finished the movie and he was EPIC. He was awesomely Amazing! I cried to most of his scenes, I was so empathetic of his characters even though he was borderline crazy-obsessed. Then his last scene.. AAAAHhhhhhhhh TTT___TTTT
Can't believe he is in the army right now. Cant believe I missed that news. Why WHy WHy?!?!?!Hope he stays healthy, will be waiting for his return  

PS. he reminds  me of  Kyung Hoo oppa and Jung Myung oppa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Kim Dong Wook Is Released from the Militaryjun2yng May 29, 2014 129-800x450.png

On May 29, actor Kim Dong Wook was released from the military. He did so sans fanfare, and his agency explained, “Considering the state of affairs, the police station wished for a quiet exit, as well. We appreciate your understanding.”

Casually dressed, Kim Dong Wook greeted the police officials who had come to see him off as well as the reporters that had come to see his release. Waving to his fans to express his thanks, Kim Dong Wook, without any separate interview, was in his agency van within two minutes and left the site.

An agency official said, “Kim Dong Wook is going to rest for now, and he currently has no official activities scheduled. He will soon start looking into his next project, and will start entertainment activities.”

Kim Dong Wook, who debuted in 2004 with the film “A Crimson Mark,” has previously appeared in works such as “My Lovely Week,” “Five Senses of Eros,” “Take Off,” and “The Concubine,” as well as the drama “Coffee Prince.

credit Soompi

Kim Dong-wook Discharged From MilitaryActor Kim Dong-wook is back! After serving his compulsory military duties, Kim was discharged on May 29th.

Kim was very low key, greeting the police officials and reporters who had come to see his release. He waved his thanks to his fans present, didn't conduct any interviews, and left via his agency's van within a couple minutes.
Kim's reps asked for the public's understanding for his quiet exit, pointing out the country's current state of affairs as the reason. His agency also said Kim has no official activities scheduled and will betaking some time to rest before looking into his next project.
Kim debuted in 2004 through the movie "A Crimson Mark", and has since appeared in works like "My Lovely Week", "Five Sense Of Eros", "Take Off", "The Concubine", and "Coffee Prince".credit KBS Global | May 29 2014