•Kim Dong Wook 김동욱❤️• • [Winner of MBC Daesung Awards 2019]

Admin

Jin Ki Joo And Kim Dong Wook Are Both In For Surprises During A School Trip On “My Perfect Stranger”

Jin Ki Joo And Kim Dong Wook Are Both In For Surprises During A School Trip On “My Perfect Stranger”

Get ready for an eventful school outing on KBS 2TV’s “My Perfect Stranger”!

“My Perfect Stranger” is a new fantasy time-travel drama about the strange events that unfold when a news anchor named Yoon Hae Joon (played by Kim Dong Wook), who wants to uncover the truth behind a serial murder case from the past, runs into Baek Yoon Young (Jin Ki Joo), who wants to prevent her parents’ wedding. After getting stuck in the year 1987, the two realize that their goals may be connected.

Spoilers

On the third episode of “My Perfect Stranger,” Hae Joon made it possible for Yoon Young to become a student at Woojung High School. After joining the same class as the teenage version of her mom, Soon Ae (Seo Ji Hye), Yoon Young discovered the shocking secret that Soon Ae had been doing Mi Sook (Ji Hye Won)’s homework for her. An even more shocking revelation came later on in the episode, when the identity of Yoon Young’s kidnapper was revealed to be Mi Sook’s older brother Min Soo (Kim Yeon Woo).

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Hae Joon and Yoon Young both wear serious expressions during what is supposed to be a fun picnic day.

During the trip, Hae Joon comes to learn that there is a trend of male students giving female students a specific item as a gift—and this trend presents an unexpected obstacle in his investigation of the serial murders.

Meanwhile, Yoon Young—who had been dead set on stopping her teenage parents from getting together—is surprised by her dad Hee Seop (Lee Won Jung)’s guitar performance at the school picnic. After seeing him play, Yoon Young is temporarily frozen by the realization that she doesn’t know much about her own parents.

Spoiler

Jin-Ki-Joo-1.jpegSeo-Ji-Hye.jpegLee-Won-Jung-1.jpeg

Later, as the talent show continues, Hae Joon and Yoon Young wind up seeing an unexpected person at the event—and they are both startled for different reasons.

Kim-Dong-Wook-1.jpeg

To find out what unfolds at the picnic—and who catches the time-traveling duo off guard with their presence—tune in to the next episode of “My Perfect Stranger” on May 9 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585919wpp/jin-ki-joo-and-kim-dong-wook-are-both-in-for-surprises-during-a-school-trip-on-my-perfect-stranger

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

“The Secret Romantic Guesthouse” Ratings Hit New All-Time High Ahead Of Final Week

“The Secret Romantic Guesthouse” Ratings Hit New All-Time High Ahead Of Final Week

KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” achieved an average nationwide rating of 4.3 percent for episode 4, also enjoying a small boost in rating

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586084wpp/the-secret-romantic-guesthouse-ratings-hit-new-all-time-high-ahead-of-final-week

Chun Woo Hee And Kim Dong Wook Get Down To Investigating In “Delightfully Deceitful” Poster

Chun Woo Hee And Kim Dong Wook Get Down To Investigating In “Delightfully Deceitful” Poster

Chun Woo Hee and Kim Dong Wook are partners in crime in upcoming drama “Delightfully Deceitful”!

“Delightfully Deceitful” is a thrilling revenge drama about con artist Lee Ro Um (Chun Woo Hee) who lacks empathy and attorney Han Moo Young (Kim Dong Wook) who is excessively empathetic by nature. In order to battle evil, these two polar opposites team up to form an unlikely alliance.

In the newly released poster, Lee Ro Um sits on the sofa while holding a revolver in her hand. Her expression, which looks as if she doesn’t understand the other person’s intention, shows her lack of empathy for others’ feelings. On the contrary, Han Moo Young puts on a sympathetic gaze and a warm smile that soothe the feelings of others.

The text that reads, “Revenge cruelly, swindle beneficially,” adds to the mysterious atmosphere between the two who are opposites in every way.

Upon closer look, Lee Ro Um’s gun appears to be pointing at a pile of documents with the words, “NAVIS Well-being,” on the cover page. The company’s balance sheet in Han Moo Young’s hands also captures attention, raising viewers’ curiosity as to what kind of company NAVIS Well-being is and how the two are entangled with this company.

delightfully-deceitful-poster.jpeg

“Delightfully Deceitful” will premiere on May 29 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1586387wpp/chun-woo-hee-and-kim-dong-wook-get-down-to-investigating-in-delightfully-deceitful-poster

Spoiler

Kim Dong Wook And Jin Ki Joo Put Their Heads Together To Solve A Difficult Murder Case In “My Perfect Stranger”

Kim Dong Wook And Jin Ki Joo Put Their Heads Together To Solve A Difficult Murder Case In “My Perfect Stranger”

KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” dropped new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“My Perfect Stranger” is a new fantasy time-travel drama about the strange events that unfold when a news anchor named Yoon Hae Joon (Kim Dong Wook), who wants to uncover the truth behind a serial murder case from the past, runs into Baek Yoon Young (Jin Ki Joo), who wants to prevent her parents’ wedding. After getting stuck in the year 1987, the two realize that their goals may be connected.

Spoilers

Previously, Yoon Young was able to attend Woo Jung High School with the help of Hae Joon, and she also discovered sides of her parents Lee Soon Ae (Seo Ji Hye) and Baek Hee Seob (Lee Won Jung) that she was unaware of. Additionally, Yoon Young learned the truth that Go Mi Sook (Kim Hye Eun) in 2021 had written student teacher Lee Joo Young (Jung Ga Hee) to be the first victim in the novel she was writing. When Lee Joo Young went missing, Hae Joon set out to desperately look for her.

The newly released stills depict Hae Joon using a flashlight to shine through the dark night while setting out to look for Lee Joo Young. Meanwhile, Yoon Young looks quite shocked to see Lee Joo Young’s mysterious attitude.

Kim-Dong-Wook-9.jpeg

Spoiler

Jin-Ki-Joo-3.jpegMy-perfect-stranger-1-2.jpeg

Although Joo Young was shaking in fear beneath the bridge, she says something difficult to understand once Hae Joon and Yoon Young approach her. Furthermore, Hae Joon encounters an unexpected figure near the bridge, adding tension to the drama.

More stills further depict Hae Joon, Yoon Young, Baek Dong Sik (Choi Young Woo), and Yoon Byung Gu (Kim Jong Soo) with complicated expressions, hinting that something has happened to the innocent Woo Jung Village.

In the upcoming episode, Yoon Young will hand Hae Joon the manuscript of Mi Sook’s novel, which captures exactly how Joo Young looks. Although the two try to find the true culprit behind the serial killing cases through the knowledge Hae Joon has of how the case progresses as well as the manuscript for Mi Sook’s novel, unexpected variables occur, leading to volatile situations.

Hae Joon once again has a tense confrontation with Dong Sik, who comes visiting Woo Jung High School, and Principal Byung Gu also becomes more serious as detectives begin to arrive once by one, making viewers curious to find out what has happened in the quiet Woo Jung Village and whether Hae Joon and Yoon Young will be able to find the real culprit after sharing clues.

Kim-Dong-Wook-8.jpeg

Spoiler

Jin-Ki-Joo-5.jpeg

My-perfect-Stranger-2-1.jpegMy-perfect-stranger-3.jpeg

Finally, the last set of stills depict Hae Joon and Yoon Young looking at each other affectionately in front of Woo Jung Village’s river. In the stills, Hae Joon is put in a difficult situation after hearing Yoon Young’s reason of why she has to remain in 1987.

Hae Joon also hands Yoon Young the note that came from inside a matchbox, and Yoon Young learns more about the first victim from the serial killing case.

Spoiler

Jin-Ki-Joo-3-1.jpg

Kim-Dong-Wook-9.jpg

Spoiler

Jin-Ki-Joo-Kim-Dong-Wook-1.jpg

The next episode of “My Perfect Stranger” airs on May 15 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587327wpp/kim-dong-wook-and-jin-ki-joo-put-their-heads-together-to-solve-a-difficult-murder-case-in-my-perfect-stranger

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

“The Secret Romantic Guesthouse” Remains No. 1 Ahead Of Finale + “Oh! Youngsim” Joins Ratings Race

“The Secret Romantic Guesthouse” Remains No. 1 Ahead Of Finale + “Oh! Youngsim” Joins Ratings Race

Competition remains fierce among Monday-Tuesday dramas!

According to Nielsen Korea, the May 15 broadcast of KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.8 percent, experiencing a dip in ratings from the previous episode’s rating of 4.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587585wpp/the-secret-romantic-guesthouse-remains-no-1-ahead-of-finale-oh-youngsim-joins-ratings-race

Chun Woo Hee, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Bak, And More Are Being Investigated In Posters For Upcoming Drama “Delightfully Deceitful”

Chun Woo Hee, Kim Dong Wook, Yoon Bak, And More Are Being Investigated In Posters For Upcoming Drama “Delightfully Deceitful”

Upcoming drama “Delightfully Deceitful” has dropped new posters from an unknown revenge target’s perspective!

“Delightfully Deceitful” is a thrilling revenge drama about con artist Lee Ro Um (Chun Woo Hee) who lacks empathy and attorney Han Moo Young (Kim Dong Wook) who is excessively empathetic by nature. In order to battle evil, these two polar opposites team up to form an unlikely alliance.

In the group poster below, there is an old file with photos of Lee Ro Um, Han Moo Young, Lee Ro Um’s probation officer Go Yo Han (Yoon Bak), Han Moo Young’s psychiatrist Mo Jae In (Girl’s Day’s Sojin), Jukmok Foundation’s prodigy group “Jukmok Kids” Jung Da Jung (Lee Yeon), Na Sa (Yoo Hee Je), and Ringo (Hong Seung Bum) along with notes. It appears as if someone has been collecting personal information about them, and a manicured finger holding the document is captured in one corner of the poster, creating an eerie atmosphere.

Delightfully-Deceitful00.jpeg

It is interesting that not only Lee Ro Um and Han Moo Young but also Lee Ro Um’s probation officer Go Yo Han and Han Moo Young’s psychiatrist Mo Jae In are targets according to this document. The mysterious person seems to also know about the “Jukmok Kids” as the notes contain information about exceptional talents that Jung Da Jung, Na Sa, and Ringo each have.

Check out the individual posters of Lee Ro Um, Han Moo Young, Go Yo Han, Mo Jae In, Jung Da Jung, Na Sa, and Ringo below!

Spoiler

Delightfully-Deceitful01.jpeg

Delightfully-Deceitful02.jpeg

Spoiler

Delightfully-Deceitful04.jpeg

Delightfully-Deceitful03.jpeg Delightfully-Deceitful05.jpeg

Delightfully-Deceitful06.jpeg

Delightfully-Deceitful07.jpeg

“Delightfully Deceitful” will premiere on May 29 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Catch a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587626wpp/chun-woo-hee-kim-dong-wook-yoon-bak-and-more-are-being-investigated-in-posters-for-upcoming-drama-delightfully-deceitful

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

“The Secret Romantic Guesthouse” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

“The Secret Romantic Guesthouse” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet

KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.0 percent, seeing a small boost from the previous episode’s rating of 3.8 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1587793wpp/the-secret-romantic-guesthouse-ends-on-its-highest-ratings-yet

Watch: Kim Dong Wook And Jin Ki Joo Keep Their Crew Members Laughing On Set Of “My Perfect Stranger”

Watch: Kim Dong Wook And Jin Ki Joo Keep Their Crew Members Laughing On Set Of “My Perfect Stranger”

My Perfect Stranger” has released a making-of clip for Episodes 5 and 6!

KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” is a fantasy time-travel drama about the strange events that unfold when a news anchor named Yoon Hae Joon (Kim Dong Wook), who wants to uncover the truth behind a serial murder case from the past, runs into Baek Yoon Young (Jin Ki Joo), who wants to prevent her parents’ wedding. After getting stuck in the year 1987, the two realize that their goals may be connected.

The new behind-the-scenes video begins with Kim Dong Wook, Jin Ki Joo, and Jung Ga Hee preparing to brave their late night filming with lots of bug spray. After a quick rehearsal, the trio dives into filming and instantly scores their director’s approval. Ahead of their next scenes, the actors brainstorm ideas, playfully tease each other, and do some light stretching.

During another outdoor filming, the directors giggle happily at Kim Dong Wook practicing to give a note to Jin Ki Joo. However, he shoots her a finger heart instead of a note, leaving the directors to hilariously fight over whether Jin Ki Joo should accept the heart or aggressively turn it down.

Jin Ki Joo then joins Seo Ji Hye at their school for the scene where they find out their class rankings. When Seo Ji Hye says her line too fast, Jin Ki Joo adorably nudges her before silently indicating that her line is first. They excitedly celebrate Lee Soon Ae (Seo Ji Hye) placing first while waiting for Ji Hye Won to interrupt, but she misses her cue and the two actresses are forced to celebrate for a little longer than anticipated. When the take finally ends, Jin Ki Joo comments with a laugh, “I’m tired!”

At night, Jin Ki Joo and Kim Dong Wook rehearse a scene where she angrily grabs him. While deciding how to proceed, Jin Ki Joo makes everyone laugh by jokingly grabbing the collar of Kim Dong Wook’s shirt before deciding to pull him by the arm. While Jin Ki Joo rehearses her lines, Kim Dong Wook casually takes the script from her and hilariously starts to quiz her as practice.

As they analyze the scene, Kim Dong Wook explains that Yoon Hae Joon must be flustered at Baek Yoon Young’s anger and worry for him. A staff member asks with a giggle if Yoon Hae Joon has been single all his life and Kim Dong Wook shyly responds, “He could be.”

Watch the full making-of video here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB5wYc-vZpc

The next episode of “My Perfect Stranger” will air on May 22 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588697wpp/watch-kim-dong-wook-and-jin-ki-joo-keep-their-crew-members-laughing-on-set-of-my-perfect-stranger

Kim Dong Wook And Jin Ki Joo Try To Find The Truth From Lee Won Jung In “My Perfect Stranger”

Kim Dong Wook And Jin Ki Joo Try To Find The Truth From Lee Won Jung In “My Perfect Stranger”

KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“My Perfect Stranger” is a new fantasy time-travel drama about the strange events that unfold when a news anchor named Yoon Hae Joon (Kim Dong Wook), who wants to uncover the truth behind a serial murder case from the past, runs into Baek Yoon Young (Jin Ki Joo), who wants to prevent her parents’ wedding. After getting stuck in the year 1987, the two realize that their goals may be connected.

Spoilers

Previously, Yoon Hae Joon and Baek Yoon Young each saw different people wearing a blue hat after determining that the prime suspect of the serial murder case also owned a blue hat. The ending of the episode further revealed the real owner of the hat between Baek Hee Seob (Lee Won Jung) and Baek Yoo Seob (Hong Seung Ahn).

The newly released stills feature the tense confrontation between Hae Joon and Hee Seob. Suspicious of Hee Seob after seeing him wearing the blue hat, Hae Joon and Yoon Young visit Hee Seob. Hae Joon asks Hee Seob regarding the real owner of the blue hat, and Hee Seob looks stiff with surprise at Hae Joon’s unexpected and sudden visit.

Meanwhile, Yoon Young listens to Hae Joon and Hee Seob’s conversation while hidden, and she begins to experience a complex wave of emotions after learning that her family member is a prime suspect.

My-Perfect-stranger-5-1.jpeg

Furthermore, Yoon Byung Goo (Kim Jong Soo) will introduce Hae Joon to his son Yoon Yeon Woo (Jung Jae Gwang), who returned to Korea from the United States for the first time in three years. Viewers are curious to find out how the three are connected to one another and what story will unfold involving the three.

My-Perfect-stranger-8.jpeg

The next episode of “My Perfect Stranger” airs on May 22 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1588819wpp/kim-dong-wook-and-jin-ki-joo-try-to-find-the-truth-from-lee-won-jung-in-my-perfect-stranger

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

“My Perfect Stranger” Takes No. 1 In Ratings As “Family” Sees Slight Dip Ahead Of Finale

“My Perfect Stranger” Takes No. 1 In Ratings As “Family” Sees Slight Dip Ahead Of Finale

KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.2 percent, maintaining steady ratings from its previous episode and taking the No. 1 slot in ratings amongst Monday-Tuesday evening dramas.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1589227wpp/my-perfect-stranger-takes-no-1-in-ratings-as-family-sees-slight-dip-ahead-of-finale

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

“My Perfect Stranger” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Family” Ends On Ratings Boost

“My Perfect Stranger” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Family” Ends On Ratings Boost

My Perfect Stranger” has reached its highest ratings yet!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 8 of KBS2’s “My Perfect Stranger” scored an average nationwide rating of 4.7 percent, marking its personal best in ratings and also placing No. 1 among Monday-Tuesday evening dramas.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1589456wpp/my-perfect-stranger-soars-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-family-ends-on-ratings-boost

Spoiler

Chun Woo Hee And Kim Dong Wook Seek Revenge Through Fraud In New Drama “Delightfully Deceitful”

Chun Woo Hee And Kim Dong Wook Seek Revenge Through Fraud In New Drama “Delightfully Deceitful”

Chun Woo Hee and Kim Dong Wook have shared their thoughts on their upcoming tvN drama “Delightfully Deceitful”!

“Delightfully Deceitful” is a thrilling revenge drama about a con artist who lacks empathy (played by Chun Woo Hee) and an attorney who is excessively empathetic by nature (Kim Dong Wook). In order to battle evil, these two polar opposites team up to form an unlikely alliance.

A born genius, Chun Woo Hee’s character Lee Ro Um became famous for being a child prodigy at a young age. However, within a matter of years, she finds herself locked up for parricide after being branded an evil psychopath. After leaving prison, Lee Ro Um embarks on an ambitious quest for revenge by using her talents as a con artist.

Referencing the Korean title of “Delightfully Deceitful,” which literally translates to “beneficial fraud” in English, Chun Woo Hee playfully remarked, “The refreshing satisfaction that ‘Delightfully Deceitful’ gives viewers will be beneficial for your mental health.”

Spoiler

Chun-Woo-Hee.jpeg

Meanwhile, despite appearing cool-headed and rational on the surface, Kim Dong Wook’s character Han Moo Young is secretly struggling with excessive empathy that makes it hard for him to function in everyday life.

Describing the drama’s strengths, Kim Dong Wook commented, “The acting of the amazing cast, the outstanding direction, and beautiful cinematography will all be beneficial for viewers’ eyes. In addition to delivering exhilarating thrills, the story will also be touching at times, which I think will be beneficial for viewers’ hearts as well.”

Kim-Dong-Wook-3.jpeg

Spoiler

Chun-Woo-Hee-2-1.jpeg

Kim-Dong-Wook-2-1.jpegKim-Dong-Wook-Chun-Woo-Hee.jpeg

“Delightfully Deceitful” will premiere on May 29 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1590209wpp/chun-woo-hee-and-kim-dong-wook-seek-revenge-through-fraud-in-new-drama-delightfully-deceitful

Spoiler

Kim Dong Wook Dishes On Working With Chun Woo Hee For Upcoming Drama “Delightfully Deceitful”

Kim Dong Wook Dishes On Working With Chun Woo Hee For Upcoming Drama “Delightfully Deceitful”

Kim Dong Wook has revealed why he was drawn to his upcoming tvN drama “Delightfully Deceitful”!

“Delightfully Deceitful” is a thrilling new revenge drama about a genius con artist who lacks empathy (played by Chun Woo Hee) and an attorney who is excessively empathetic by nature (Kim Dong Wook). In order to battle evil, these two polar opposites team up to form an unlikely alliance.

Kim Dong Wook will be starring in the drama as Han Moo Young, a seemingly cool-headed lawyer who is actually receiving psychiatric treatment for hyper-empathy syndrome.

Kim-Dong-Wook-4.jpeg

Describing the appeal of his unique character, the actor noted, “Usually, for most characters who are lawyers, the focus is on showing how cool they are in terms of their professional skills. But for lawyer Han Moo Young, the focus of his story is on how he winds up fighting for justice together with people that he should never associate with outside of the courtroom—and how he relates to those people on a human level and builds friendships with them.”

“Rather than depicting the pain and struggles of his disorder, his character is at the stage of being in the process of treating his hyper-empathy syndrome,” continued Kim Dong Wook. “He keeps wanting to be of help to someone else.”

The actor also hinted at hidden layers in the character’s story, explaining, “Han Moo Young himself has experienced a very sad and difficult past. Because of that, he has his own pain, but he always wants to be someone who can be of help to other people.”

He added, “Seeing Han Moo Young empathize with other people who don’t share his own struggles, it makes you think that people are originally born good.”

Kim-Dong-Wook-2-2.jpeg

Kim Dong Wook also spoke enthusiastically about his experience working with Chun Woo Hee, mentioning that he hopes to work with her again in the future.

“Nothing needs to be said about her acting skills, which will make everyone acknowledge her as a talented actress, and her personality and smile make everyone around her happy,” raved the actor.

“Regardless of what project it is, she’s an actress with whom I really want to work again no matter what.”

Kim-Dong-Wook-3-1.jpeg

“Delightfully Deceitful” will premiere on May 29 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1590283wpp/kim-dong-wook-dishes-on-working-with-chun-woo-hee-for-upcoming-drama-delightfully-deceitful

Spoiler

Seo Ji Hye Remembers A Crucial Clue As Jin Ki Joo And Kim Dong Wook Team Up To Catch The Culprit In “My Perfect Stranger”

Seo Ji Hye Remembers A Crucial Clue As Jin Ki Joo And Kim Dong Wook Team Up To Catch The Culprit In “My Perfect Stranger”

Will Jin Ki Joo and Kim Dong Wook be able to catch the killer on KBS 2TV’s “My Perfect Stranger”?

“My Perfect Stranger” is a fantasy time-travel drama starring Kim Dong Wook as Yoon Hae Joon, who wants to uncover the truth behind a serial murder case from the past, and Jin Ki Joo as Baek Yoon Young, who wants to prevent her parents’ wedding. After getting stuck in the year 1987 together, the two realize that their goals may be connected.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Perfect Stranger,” Hae Joon and Yoon Young did everything they could to prevent the Woojungri serial murders from happening.

However, they ultimately proved unable to change the tragic fates of Lee Joo Young and Lee Kyung Ae. Meanwhile, Yoon Young’s father Hee Seop (Lee Won Jung) was taken in by detective Baek Dong Shik (Choi Young Woo) as a suspect in the case.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Hae Joon and Yoon Young join forces to track down the murderer. As the two time travelers discuss the mystery, they both look surprised and confused by something they’ve learned.

Kim-Dong-Wook-8.jpgJin-Ki-Joo-6.jpg

Meanwhile, after hearing that Hee Seop is a suspect in his daughter’s murder, Kyung Ae’s father Lee Hyung Man (Park Soo Young) is unable to contain his rage as he rushes out of his house in a fury. However, as Ok Ja (Kim Jung Young) and Oh Bok (Song Seung Hwan) do their best to stop him, all three are surprised by something Soon Ae (Seo Ji Hye) has to say.

After hearing Soon Ae’s shocking words, Yoon Young finds it even harder to understand Hee Seop, who will become her father in the future—and though Hae Joon is also startled by the declaration, he does his best to calm Yoon Young down.

Kim-Jung-Young-Park-Soo-Young-Song-Seung

Spoiler

Seo-Ji-Hye-1.jpg

But despite the apparent hopelessness of the situation, there may be light at the end of this dark tunnel. Due to Hae Joon and Yoon Young, Soon Ae—who had been teary-eyed and devastated because of Hee Seop—becomes aware of a key clue that she had previously missed.

Spoiler

Seo-Ji-Hye-2.jpgJin-Ki-Joo-Kim-Dong-Wook-3.jpg

To find out whether this clue will help Hae Joon and Yoon Young figure out the culprit’s identity, tune in to the next episode of “My Perfect Stranger” on May 29 at 9:50 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1590413wpp/seo-ji-hye-remembers-a-crucial-clue-as-jin-ki-joo-and-kim-dong-wook-team-up-to-catch-the-culprit-in-my-perfect-stranger