!leonardo Dicaprio Over The Years!

Gitakawaii

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vino de Jerez

all these pics are really wonderful! it really shows how much he grew!!! but at the same time, it seems to show his weight gaining process. nevertheless, he s one great actor filled with emotions. <3

Guest HeffyEnd

It's funny that I didn't like him back when I was younger and he was a teen heart-throb/pretty boy.

But now he looks like a man and DAMN he's hot lol.

He's such a great actor too. I mean, seriously. Out of the 70-ish(?) 2006 films I've seen, I think he definitely gave the best performance last year in The Departed. Also great in Blood Diamond.

Guest trashstar

definitely a very good actor =) he gained some weight but still looks greatdefinitely a very good actor =) he gained some weight but still looks great

haha he graduated from my high school =D anyway, he's definitely one of the greatest actor out there =]

He looks like a mafia leader now.

lmao! xD but he did kinda gained weight & grew some beard throughout the years ^^;

Guest chubzzy

i loved him when he was in titanic~~ he was such a good looking and talented actor....

but now.. i dun really like the way he grew his beard and stuff... it makes him look more 'vulgar'...

Guest hulie-oh

What a man.....

I've always had a little something for him since I was a young girl in elementary school. He's so gorgeous and he gives off this genuine personality. Do I really have to mention his acting skills???

*sigh* =]

~edit~

I just took another look at his pictures and he sorta resembles Moon Hee Jun... no?

Guest aiyaiyai

I never really understood his appeal to the masses, and then I saw the departed which was like the first film I'd seen him in in years, and he totally blew me away with his amazing acting ability and his amazing hotness; he's definitely aged from his titanic years, but it more than suits him

Archived