!leonardo Dicaprio Over The Years!

Gitakawaii

Guest crystallizedtear

i thought he was so cute in titanic haha

and then the romeo and juliet movie girls in my class were literally swooning in their chairs and kept blabbering about his hotness that i got pissed off and thought he was wayyy overrated

but then i watched Blood Diamond and to be honest, he's an awesome actor and he's hot to boot.

i admire him very much.

perhaps i should go see The Departed sometime

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ovaltinejenkins

ah you should have a pic of him when he's in 'growing pains'

ahh!! i remember those days!!

i was like. 6 and thought i was going to marry him b/c i loved watching him in growing pains ROFL!!!

then i watched titanic when i was about 7 and thought he was FOINE!! rofl...

some things never change :D

Guest eastsea_sarang

aah, i was so in love w/ him back in the titanic days.

and then i started watching re-runs of growing pains w/ him in it :lol:

i admire him...his acting is incredible<33

Guest mimi1931

did leo gain weight?? cuz his face is so bloated

he is so handsome

i cant wait for revolutory(sp?) road

i dont like the wrinkle he developed between his eyebrown becuz of all the grinning acting

he needs to lose so weight and lose some fat so the face...-___________-

• 1 year later...
Guest chewy_cookie

Personally, Leo looked his best back when he was still young, around the Titanic time, but as he grows old his acting chops grow better and that's a good trade-in. If i ever miss looking at him (in his younger days) in the movies he make now, i'll go to the computer and google for his younger pics XD

I was one of those people who never found him attractive. But I must admit he is one hell of an actor especially in "The Departed" --- completely blown away. :)

-ida

Aww he was cute when he was young.

He's still good looking though.

He's a great actor but what movie that like, seriously changed my outlook on him was in "The Basketball Diaries."

I watched it this year but seriously, in one scene towards the end, I was just blown away.

(When he comes back home to his mom to ask for money to buy some drugs he was addicted to. But she wouldn't let him in so he cried, begged, and banged on the door like crazy until the police came.)

Archived